The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Threesome houses

Hi I have always wanted to try a threesome with two WLs but I am not sure if every house offers..

For those with experience any recommendations on where and what to say to the OKT?
Old 16-10-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airconvoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Threesome houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Hi I have always wanted to try a threesome with two WLs but I am not sure if every house offers..

For those with experience any recommendations on where and what to say to the OKT?
Haven't chionged GL for quite awhile since covid but pre-covid days many of the Viet houses I frequented allowed tarma just ad hoc - instead of booking one girl you book two and the OKT is fine with it so long the girls are willing and able.

Got one time at Viet house at L20 I call a girl for the first time, her friend walk past and tap me on the shoulder and ask can she come along as well, so I pay extra $50 for her and she just joined in LOL. But personally don't know if Thai or PRC houses offer such things perhaps the culture is slightly diffferent. No harm asking the OKT honestly, just be direct and usually you will get a straight answer.
Old 28-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mitsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Threesome houses

Went to L8H19G3 recently. She mentioned they have threesome. Thai house though… so maybe you want to check it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1