The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Just tried this house for the first time. Before service started i was already disappointed. Went in and called for the recommended g8. OKT told me 15mins and i said ok i wait. When g8 came out, 1 customer came in and took g8 and went in. I was like wtf? Then OKT say he is regular and he will be fast. Luckily i was not in a rush and did not flare up but it was totally uncalled for. Anyway below is FR for g8.

Name: Queen/Quin
Face: 7.5/10(quite sharp facial features; most chio there)
Body: 8.5/10(tall and slim with no tummy)
Boobs: 3/10(A cup, definitely not for boobs lover)
Shower: SOP, nothing much
Catbath: 8/10( by far the best i had; lots of tongue action)
Cbj: 7/10( not a fan of cbj but theres suction and lots of flicking of tongue)
Fj: 3/10(ok here comes the sian part. Started with missionary and it felt very loose and i pumped for quite awhile and asked to change to doggy. A few thrusts in and she keep saying its pain. So changed back to missionary but still cant cum. In the end she offered to hj and it was half fucked standard. In the end bathe finish and left without cumming.)
RTF: No, maybe no chemistry with her and yea she did not allow frenching only light pecks.

In the end went to find my regular 2038 g15 to release.
Old 24-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345sed View Post
I managed to park my vehicle in the empty space next to the house. I was worried when parking but was told by the friendly OKT that customer for their house is allow to park and they will look after the vehicle for us. That's the plus point that I really appreciate. The OKT take care of all their customer very well.

If I remember clearly, I even saw a disable person on clutches being help into their house.

Really a thumbs up to the OKT of this house.
In GL got to be very careful about parking

Once summon post to home...Really See God liao
Old 25-09-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345sed View Post
If I remember clearly, I even saw a disable person on clutches being help into their house..
When was it? Could have been the guy you saw was me.
Btw I am not disabled. Just that I had an accident about 6 months ago and was on MBD and crutches to move around.
Old 28-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
When was it? Could have been the guy you saw was me.
Btw I am not disabled. Just that I had an accident about 6 months ago and was on MBD and crutches to move around.
power la ... hahaha
Old 30-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

First timer for viet house and not disappointed by this one. Went around 2:30pm after late lunch and got quite good selection of girls. OKT is not over-friendly (my preference actually, cos not there to make frens ) and goes straight to the point - reeling through the numbers of the girls seated on the sofa, all 4 or 5 of them, even helpfully adding that G5 is in mid-fuck and I'd have to wait if I had her in mind.

But the moment I took a look, already settled on G3, cute and petite girl - maybe about 1.5m?) with short shoulder-length hair - totally my type. Very fair skin tone, B boobs quite a handful though start to sag liao, and a little bit of tummy. From the marks, I'd guess she's a young mum already. When in the room, close-up she looks quite mature also, like, late 20s or early 30s.

Service-wise is all quite standard for CAT50, didn't have chance to try to warm her up because she's quite procedural, from shower to CBJ, to cowgirl ride (less than a minute) then ask me to go on top. Pumped her hard in missionary only, varying our leg positions. Shiok to see her facial expressions when go in deep ... make me release soon enough.

Friendly and smiling girl, but somehow manage to avoid looking at me most of the time. After the deed, she was more chatty, told me she had an out-of-shape customer before that, ask her to cowgirl for quite long time so explains she is tired during our session.

Got little bit of time remaining, still ask me to cuddle together on bed till full-time. Maybe want to try KC me to come back ... hahahahh. Told me her name is "Yin" (sounds like) but I forgot to get her number to check if she is around for the next time. She's been here for 9 months apparently.

Sure want to RTF becos I find her attractive, and maybe got better service if I'm regular. For this first time, she didn't allow kissing her neck or boobs during the deed, says "itchy" .. WTF, but CAT 50 so I can cut her some slack here. Left the place happy and with her perfume lingering to remind me for some time.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
victore6338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any brothers can recommend any girls in this house who has tight pussy ?
Old 12-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
In GL got to be very careful about parking

Once summon post to home...Really See God liao
I suggest u try to find those EPS carpark. There is one near the fruits shops, or else sims ave HBD also can.

I rather park and walk a bit, last time use to have people taking photos of cars in Geylang and posting them. Play safe liao.

Btw, any WL in this house got French? Last time I try no.19 she juz kiss, that's all. If I free later this week will drop by for some pho. Lol

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 14-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 10
jeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to behold

L16H37 G2

First time in Viet house. There were only G2 and G7 when I entered….

Looks: 6.0/10 lots of makeup, on close up looks slightly old - in her late 20s
Body: 6.5/10 - petite, around 150cm +, nice fair skin, soft body, boobs quite big can grab with your hands
Capped BJ: 6.5/10 - she soothed me, sucked my balls, licked my taint (pretty good), no deep throat though
Frenching: she pecked my lips that's all no french
Painting: didn't try she didn't let me finger her too
FJ: 6.0/10 no rush we did missionary and doggy, however her pussy wasn’t tight
GFE: 5.0/10 - not much kissing or cuddling so don't expect much
RTF: Maybe not
Overall: 6.0/10 - she's friendly, experienced and spoke Chinese. Service not bad, good as intro to Geylang.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Back to 1637 this afternoon. Originally wanted to RTF bonk G3.

But surprisingly at ard 1:30 pm the house is already well-stocked, more than previous visit. At least six girls to choose from! Thinking of switching target, but too bad G3 is sitting at the same place directly facing the entrance. Moment i step in, our eyes locked, and i quite paiseh to check out the other girls already so i don't know what i missed.

As pleasantly expected, RTF experience is always sweeter. Quite taken aback that she still remembered from over a week ago, something i mentioned. Bonking more intense this time as her attitude was friendlier and now allow kisses at her previously banned "itchy" zones.

Changed positions a few times, no complaints from her except a panting "... so long .." reminding me only got half an hour! Finished in spooning, shiok to see her cover her mouth with the pillow to muffle her involuntary cries

Just enough time left for a minute of lying down to catch our breaths, then quick shower.

Well-worth the price, only drawback is that she's so petite that i couldn't suck her tits while fucking her in missionary ... hahahahahh.

I must really go and try other girls there on the next visit otherwise will be even more awkward to avoid her next time! Any other good recommendations??

Funniest part was when leaving the place, somehow there was a bus making some odd maneuver ahead, blocking traffic on lorong 16. Can see quite a line of naughty bros in their cars unable to make a quick exit
Old 26-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a session with g13. Regretted my decision. At first under the effects of lighting still look not bad. When go inside room, ok la innocent face but the complexion is horrible even with her makeup on.

Here comes there turnoff part. I swear to god shes a hygiene freak. Had the longest bath ever. She was scrubbing here and there and cleaning over and over again and i knew my choice was wrong already.

After capped on she even used the tissues to wipe the condom! I mean like wtf you want to be so clean might as well dont do this job. Bj also pull my foreskin so much until pain.

She started riding for awhile before asking me to change. Went on with missionary awhile and changed to doggy. I merely entered and never use any force she say pain. So i started slowly. After a few thrusts i thought to myself, i came to enjoy why did i keep accomodating to her? I started to pump faster and harder til cum.

RTF: NO

TL;DR: horrible hygiene freak
Old 26-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

G13 poor service to me too, waste 50
Old 27-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried g7. very good svc and no good gfe . finally found a good, more than decent viet.

Face: 6.5/10 - not the prettiest but very feminine flavour.
Body: 6.5/10 -petite with huge boobs
BJ: 7/10 - very good with deep throat and unhurried unlike my other viet encounters
FJ: 8.0/10 - willing to change positions. more better is that she can use her cb to kiap your kkj when cum.
GFE: 8.0/10 - she will cuddle with u after the show is over, loved her feminine behaviour

RTF: Definitely
Overall: 8.0/10
Old 02-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Tried G7 this afternoon since there's a good review.

True enough, her looks are just so-so but her service is good and friendly. Can understand english and chinese. Says she's 27, and already 3 months into the job.

BJ has "power" and suction, felt even through the cd.

Big B boobs, though a little saggy. Can fondle and squeeze but she won't allow my mouth anywhere near them. When asked why, she poked my armpit in reply, "that's the feeling!" Itchy!

FJ missionary only. Just wanted a quick and rough release. Liked the way she covered her mouth on my upper arm, to muffle her moans.

RTF: can, but saw a few other pretty faces yet to be tried out first.

As i was going out, saw a tottering ah kong being helped into the house by the friendly okt. Hahahahh... i think maybe all the girls quickly 'siam' to avoid selection!!
Old 02-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Tried G7 this afternoon since there's a good review.

True enough, her looks are just so-so but her service is good and friendly. Can understand english and chinese. Says she's 27, and already 3 months into the job.

BJ has "power" and suction, felt even through the cd.

Big B boobs, though a little saggy. Can fondle and squeeze but she won't allow my mouth anywhere near them. When asked why, she poked my armpit in reply, "that's the feeling!" Itchy!

FJ missionary only. Just wanted a quick and rough release. Liked the way she covered her mouth on my upper arm, to muffle her moans.

RTF: can, but saw a few other pretty faces yet to be tried out first.

As i was going out, saw a tottering ah kong being helped into the house by the friendly okt. Hahahahh... i think maybe all the girls quickly 'siam' to avoid selection!!
looks like g7 getting some nice frs
Old 06-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm seen a couple of bad frs of 13. but so far dun seem that bad leh as i tried her 2 days ago.

Looks: At first look immediately took her. agree her complexion not very good after 2nd look but overall looks young, innocent and poly look- 8.5/10
body: Slim with almost no baby fats. small b cup with light nipples..nice to grab and suck.. 8/10
bj: very standard, not much feel 5/10
fj:tried her in a few posiitons and cummed on her body 7/10

A bro commended shes a hygience freak but i think its perhaps due to chemistry? she allow me to paint her and her pussy taste good with no foul smell. Infact taste sweet..and can hear her moan lightly from the painting.. she also allow me to cum on her body near her pussy.. was rubbing my raw cock near her clits as well which she enjoyed with moans..overall not bad la..o think chemistry is important
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1