The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK 23 - 30 Jan 2023

Hi all experienced bros,

Booked to be in BKK for the last week of Jan 24, first time doing BKK solo so any bros in BKK that time to go chionging?
Haven't done this for a while so any guidance is appreciated.

J
Old 16-01-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Re: BKK 23 - 30 Jan 2023

Bump.

Heading there solo next week. 2 other bros backed out due to unexpected commitments. Anyone in BKK next week to catch up?

Especially for eating, hard to try everything on solo trip.
Old 28-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bananaman49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im here right now DM me and we can set something up
Old 31-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sydaznguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here at the moment - any bros here?
Old 01-02-2024, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yep PM me I live here
Old 01-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Mysterado7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydaznguy View Post
Here at the moment - any bros here?
Will be in bkk from 2nd Feb to 6th Feb. Like free on 2nd and 5th Feb if any bros wanna hang out or party together
Old 01-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Mysterado7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Yep PM me I live here
Will be in bkk from 2nd Feb to 6th Feb!
Old 02-02-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In BKK 3-8 Feb if anyone keen to meet up. Busy some days but should fine time.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about someone just set up a Line group and we all join ?
Old 02-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Well I did the trip, got back and finally had time to update.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.

Things I got through:
1. FL from Thermae; Thermae was overwhelming the first time but once settled down I found it a good experience overall. Good place to find a range of body types and personalities.
Ticked of my short hair, petite frame and no enhancements box here on the first night. Also the curvy, busty non enhanced box.
THB3000 and THB3500 for ST
2. FL from street between Thermae and Hyatt Regency; picked up a regular hot thai SYT. Fooled around and she got really into it and got to tick of the CIP box for no extra cost
THB2500
3. Ladyboy experience & CIM at Cat Bar Soi 7/1; ticked the ladyboy box and got to say it was really good. TBH I wasn’t even 50/50 she was a ladyboy till we got to the room upstairs.
Her breast enhancements were quite natural, and she really knew how to please the little guy. Finished with CIM and swallow. That last part surprised me.
THB3000 + THB500 for room
4. Sex in public; met the hottest SYT grinder for the trip at Red Dragon Bar Soi Nana. She was all natural and a smidge above 5ft. Hands went everywhere and I got to tick off the sex in public box.
Came back the next day and took her out for ST and got it done properly in a room.
THB1200 for drinks
5. Crazy rough borderline S&M; ST with this innocent looking kawaii girl from Dollhouse Soi Nana. Went to room and she went crazy wanting to be gagged, choked and hair pulled. She also almost ripped my nipples off and was so loud. Definitely ticked of the wild sex box.
6. Threesome with girl and ladyboy; met a wild curvy bombshell in Soi Cowboy Baccara on the 2nd level. She had the hot tatts and streaked hair, all natural big assets. A few LD in I mentioned wanting try a threesome with a ladyboy. To my surprise she said it was something she also wanted to try.
Bar fined her and we walked out on to Soi Cowboy, bar fined a willing ladyboy across the road and went back to hotel to do the deed. I not interested in a devil’s threesome but this was awesome.
THB4800 + THB4500
7. Africa FL; picked a tall, slim and young girl from Sudan along Soi 4. Really enjoyed the experience, she was very bubbly and enthusiastic. I’d say the experienced ticked the African and tall girl box.
THB3000
8. MILF experience; went to Paradise Massage on Soi 22. Choose the youngest, best looking milf in the room, they were all in their 40s(?) and on the chubby side. On the plus side they were all curvy and well endowed.
Additional plus for Paradise Massage is they had the additional hole in the massage table that prevents the little guy from getting squashed when lying face down. Massage was good, flipped and good BBBJ, got dommed on and rode till finish.
THB2400
9. Four hands massage; went to Analisa massage for this. The massage ladies were also a bit milfy but skill and enthusiasm can make up for minor failings.
Again they had the hole in the massage table but in addition also had a mirror in front of the bed so you could see what was happening under the table. Nice touch and added to the experience. Finished by hand so was okay.
THB 3800
10. Soapy massage; went to Wonder Massage for this. Picked a cute bubbly curvy young thing with tan skin, found out later she’s ¼ Pakistani. No enhancements but one of the most classical beautiful face, straight nose, high cheek bones, large eyes and full lips.
Got the large tub room that came with a large solid air mattress. The service was great but I realised I am not a soapy massage person. To slippery and no traction did not work for me.
Tries another soapy at Soi 7/1 later and confirmed soapy is not for me.
THB3000
11. Get kicked out of Gogo Bar by mamasan; one of the guys I met up and hanged with started ST bar fine negotiations when we were at one of the Rainbow Gogo bars on the 1st floor. He was not serious and the mamasan got pissed at hime for wasting time and chucked us all out.
When we went next door to Dollhouse, she followed along and told them to we were time wasters and to ignore us!
12. Get in the middle of a ladyboy cat fight; this happened at the same time as the ladyboy threesome in (6) above. After paying the ladyboy bar fine, I was convinced to go to another ladyboy bar for drinks before the hotel room (I know I have read enough warnings here about extra drinks but TBH was on a high so didn’t care)
As we were sitting around another cute feminine ladyboy came up and sat on my left. Before I realised it hands were moving and she was doing her best to get me to take her for ST. When my original ladyboy returned and saw her, she went ballistic and the screeching started. Wow they get loud and high pitched! But we all got out without too much more trouble after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1