The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Having children in your life

Am pleasantly surprised by the number of wise man in sbf hence started this chat. Hence started this thread to ask for some opinions.

Am married for about 6 years without any children.

Does having a children change your...

1) frequency to paid sex(did it stop or reduce?)

2) perspective of life change after having a kid?

3) If you will roll out time, will you have a kid or not?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Having children in your life

1) heck no
2) it makes you more responsible and trains you to divert your love from your wife to your kids. When i say more responsible, it doesnt mean u dont chiong anymore, but u chiong less or save money from other things ( 4d, gambling, alcohol) to have more money for them
3) definitely.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1) frequency to paid sex(did it stop or reduce?)

2) perspective of life change after having a kid?

3) If you will roll out time, will you have a kid or not?

still drooling from looking at other girls. Maybe i should not marry.

Men likely will not change about chionging different girls all their lives. But having kids will still have but just don't want to be stuck to one woman. Maybe having kids not for me.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 17-08-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
1) heck no
2) it makes you more responsible and trains you to divert your love from your wife to your kids. When i say more responsible, it doesnt mean u dont chiong anymore, but u chiong less or save money from other things ( 4d, gambling, alcohol) to have more money for them
3) definitely.
thanks for your feedback
Old 04-08-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

For me,

1. No paid sex before and after. So no diff.

2. Yes, of course. I suddenly found a new purpose in life. Its the most fulfilling thing a man can do. You rush home after work to see your baby. You find joy in seeing your baby smile. You don't mind taking crap at work because you do it to provide for your baby. You can stare at your baby for hours and you wonder why. And when threatening each other with a divorce, you want the kids not the money.

3. If I can roll back time I should have started earlier so that i can have more kids. I started late at 34. I have more than 2 but short of my target of 5 kids. Ce la vie
Old 04-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Never had any kids and absolutely no regrets. They serve no purpose whatsoever and are nothing but liabilities.

Because I remained childless I saved a shit load of money too and managed to retire a lot earlier.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Never had any kids and absolutely no regrets. They serve no purpose whatsoever and are nothing but liabilities.

Because I remained childless I saved a shit load of money too and managed to retire a lot earlier.
Agreed to certain extent, but wonders if marriage last if there are no children. After some years into marriage, it's more of a commitment.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyr View Post
Agreed to certain extent, but wonders if marriage last if there are no children. After some years into marriage, it's more of a commitment.
Then that is an alarm bell already...and i advice you that having children wont solve things between u and your wife...in fact it adds to the problem..
Old 05-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as husband and wife are best friends and not just lovers it can last a lifetime.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Different ppl different perspective views. Ppl who loves kids will have, ppl who dont like will not have. I think sharing the joy of each perspective view will be wonderful, dont have to pour cold water on each other.. Everyone here were kids of someone too.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Different ppl different perspective views. Ppl who loves kids will have, ppl who dont like will not have. I think sharing the joy of each perspective view will be wonderful, dont have to pour cold water on each other.. Everyone here were kids of someone too.
Kids are fine the problem is that they grow up to become teenagers and just when they are about to come right they move on with their lives.

Old 05-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
If you believe that different people have different views, then you understand that someone pouring cold water on the idea of having kids is a different view which you should not be attempting to shut down.

People need to hear different views in order to make an informed decision. Too many people make decisions about having kids without being informed which is why there are so many fucked up people in the world. Because in this modern society, the fitness of many to be parents is worth questioning.

I wager more people who have chosen not to have kids have put far more thought into arriving at that decision than people who have children.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Which is why I think one needs to have a clear stand on this, either yes or no, because you'll have to live with the consequences. Whatever decision can only be the one that makes sense for you, and your other half.

Quite too often people claim to be neutral on this, which to me is BS since your life would be changed totally once you have a child.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Thanks for all opinions and views. I guess there'll always be diversity in this topic and everyone needs to choose their own path.

There will always be positive/negative stories in each path that is taken.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for all opinions and views. I guess there'll always be diversity in this topic and everyone needs to choose their own path.

There will always be positive/negative stories in each path that is taken.
When it comes to finances I can guarantee you 100% that you'll be better off without children... the exception being if you produce a kid that goes on to become a multi millionaire and you exercise the stock options you were gifted.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1