The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
clubspeakers_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TN at Siglap

Hello Bros,

I did a search but didn't found any similar thread, so I start a new one. Want to share a TN at Siglap.

Nothing much to do today so drive around and end up at Siglap center. Went to buy 4D and as I walk back to my car, I remember seeing a adv on the NP. There is a TN nearby, so I walk along the shophouse and managed to locate the place. (PS: I don't remember the address, so I walk up 2 staircases before I got the right one on my 3nd try).

Walk up and when I open the door, wah.. so red.. .light dim dim... I confirm in my heart..100% I got the right place... One lady come to ask me if I wan massage and I just say ya..... she ask me to follow her to a room, but I asked her if there is any other girls around, but sian, left her only. I think one Bro got in earlier than me ... (I think its the same guy who is at the ATM who is holding a NP. Hey Bro, if you are in SBF too, care to share your experience?? ) She said all girls taken so I just took her lor.. anyway, face not bad lar.. Went in and everything is SOP... massage is normal lar.. then she start tickling me with her nails, but me tahan.. so she lan lan continue with her massage.

15 mins later, she ask me to turn around and start to massage my head and stroking my hair... (don't know what thats for lar, but to me, no shiok). I also start my auto-roaming and play with her boobs and nipple.. not bad lar.. soft soft de... Finaly, she ask the GQ and her price breakdown is below.

100 FJ + 30 massage = $130
70 HJ + 30 massage = $100

Wah Kaoz.. I can't believe what I heard leh.. so I start bargain with her.. and she told me she is new in SG so don't know the price and these price is told by her boss. Win liao.. so I start bargain and tell her the correct market price... in the end, I got $100 for FJ + massage.

Back to action, she start to stroke my brotherhood and sucking my nipple.. not bad lar.. me keep autoroam her boobs and pussy... not bad not bad.. then ask her to BJ abit.. really abit only then she start sitting on top and rocking... Frankly speaking, she must be damn new.. her pussy damn tight lor.. me so surprise... wah... "pick bull penis" leh.. kena new girl in the town (I think bah)... Me try 2 positions and she keep moaing and saying very high very high...finally, me buay tahan and loaded off.

Rest awhile ... dress, pay and leave... oh.. before i left, she still give me a hug and a peck on my cheek... haha.. keep calling me "Xiao Pang Zhi" a.k.a Small Fat Guy..

Here is my FR.

Name: Didn't ask. Don't have the habit to ask.
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (fleshy type, i think around 1.6m +/-)
Boobs: B+ (I think)
HJ: 5/10 (normal lor)
BJ: 4/10 (really awhile and i'm a sucker for BBBJ, so me give poor rating)
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight.. tight... tight...)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (consider not bad liao for a new girl in town)
RTF: Depend on my $ level

To all bro here, this TN can be found in NP, almost everyday also advertise.. haha.. to save all trouble.. here is the details.

Address: 695C East Cost Rd (Along the same stretch of Siglap center)
Business hr: 11am - 1.30am
Contact: Please check NP. I don't want to post their mobile number here.

Lastly, sorry for the long story and hope all bros like what I intro. Thanks and enjoy yourself.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: TN at Siglap

is it called royale something?

i think got a thread on this liao
Old 08-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
clubspeakers_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya.. correct..

is it? i search and can't find it. Sian.. hope senior don't flame me down to hell for posting old stuff...
Old 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

link to original thread with bad FR

http://sbfsg.net/health-...ss-centre.html

i also wanted to try out that TN, hmmm...now i think...stick to my old place better
Old 15-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

went down yesterday to look see the chai there, already got 2 bros post FR so i know they dont offer genuine massage

open the door to a red, slightly dim room, reception counter on the left, entrance to the massage rooms on the right. 2 scantily clad prc was avaliable, both aggressively displaying their boobs and looking at me..

their looks, only so-so, age..should be early - mid 30's

1 of them, a long hair middle age woman with boobs popping out, came and ask whether i want a massage, i said "1 hour how much" and she quoted "1 hour $30"

then i said "ok, bu yao, byebye"
Old 28-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bogus.Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place have shower bo??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1