The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Hi I am back! Any HDY info to share?

Calling all SC & SRT & thaiboy haters. I need info to do damage. Confidential. Just provide info and watch the show i give.

General love WAR.

Old 27-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Suchinda .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchinda View Post
Hi I am back!
Back from WHERE ? I don't think we miss you at all !
Old 29-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Pangolins saved from dinner table by police in Hat Yai

Report from The Nation dated Sunday 29 April 2007 :-

Wildlife rescue :Pangolins saved from dinner table by police in Hat Yai

Police yesterday rescued some 140 live pangolins hidden in a house in central Hat Yai awaiting transport to China and Hong Kong.

The scaly anteaters were packed in plastic boxes when Lt-Colonel Phichai Kirawanich, an investigator at Provincial Police Region 9, and his team raided the house. Householders Achara Boonrat and Thanonjit Komuk were arrested for possession of protected wildlife.

Phichai said the pangolins, worth millions of baht, were smuggled from neighbouring countries and destined for China and Hong Kong, where people believe the meat increases libido.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*laugh* with the terror and panic scaring visitors away from hatyai, folks who come here definitely have more choices....now let's see....I thought I have found a group of high society chicks.....
Old 30-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Nanipoophi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Katoey, can u stop ypur cut and apste anot. So sick of it. Taking up bandwidht only. U start this thread for this purpose or for bro to enjoy jucy Fr?
Old 27-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

Hat Yai rocked with explosions, at least 7 killed

Report from The Nation dated Sunday 27 May 2007 :-

Hat Yai rocked with explosions, at least 7 killed

Hat Yai, Songkhla - 4 coordinate bomb attacks were launched in this tourist southern town Sunday night, killing at least 7 people.

The first explosion happened in front of the Thongsia Siang Tueng Foundation at about 9 pm, police said. Seven people were killed at the spot.

Then two other explosions occurred at Big C Department Store and a pub on Burapha Withi Road.

Shortly afterwards, another explosion occurred at Lotus Superstore and Lee Garden Hotel.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 28-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai Before After Dark :- Info-sharing FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance View Post
*laugh* with the terror and panic scaring visitors away from hatyai, folks who come here definitely have more choices....now let's see....I thought I have found a group of high society chicks.....
well well deli long time no hear from u. still going to hatyai or stick to bkk chicks
Old 28-05-2007, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hat Yai rocked with explosions, at least 7 killed

Latest update from ThaiVisa.com: "At least 9 injured, not killed, one of them is a woman; and Thai officials played down the seriousness of the incidents, claiming that those so-called bombs were just milo-tin filled with explosives..."

Looks like they are creating havoc in HDY now..

Last edited by ProfessorOokami; 28-05-2007 at 04:17 AM. Reason: some refinements done
Old 28-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

err KL69

where got 7 killed? nation url said hurt only lei. LGP in the bombing meh? the only hotel kanna throw bomb is JB Hotel.

this is what i read from Nation about the location bombing.

Tesco Lotus and Big C super stores, Garden Home and JB hotels, Nai Nang restaurant and Phesat drug store.
Old 28-05-2007, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Latest update from ThaiVisa.com: "At least 9 injured, not killed, one of them is a woman; and Thai officials played down the seriousness of the incidents, claiming that those so-called bombs were just milo-tin filled with explosives..."

Looks like they are creating havoc in HDY now..
i hope they never do any cover up. they like to cover up most of the information. just like the 2000 flood where quite a number of pple die in the disco during the flood but was not reported.
Old 28-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

7 bombs rock Hat Yai, 10 injured

Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 28 May 2007 :-

7 bombs rock Hat Yai, 10 injured

Hat Yai, Songkhla - 7 coordinated bomb attacks in this trade and tourism town Sunday night wounded 10 people, one seriously.

According to the police, most of the bombs were hidden in garbage bins and detonated nearly at the same time starting 9.00 pm. But one bomb was hurled into JB Hat Yai Hotel and another exploded in front of Hat Yai Garden Hotel.

The first explosion was in front of Thong Sia Siang Tueng Foundation on Supasarn Sungsang Road at about 9 pm, according to Songkhla Police chief Pol Maj Gen Phaithoon Pattanasophon.

Then six other explosions occurred including in the toilet room of Nai Nung Restaurant on Thammanoon Withi Road, drug store near Kochon Restaurant, in front of Big C Super Store and Tesco Lotus Super Store shortly after the first explosion.

Army chief and chairman of the Council for National Security (CNS) Gen Sonthi Boonyaratglin said he had ordered security agencies concerned, including the Internal Security Operations Command, to control the situation.

"The bombs were only small ones and did not cause much damage."

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 28-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

13 hurt as bombs rock Hat Yai

Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 28 May 2007 :-

13 hurt as bombs rock Hat Yai - Blasts meant to cause panic, says Gen Sonthi

Hat Yai - 7 bombs rocked downtown Hat Yai late last night, injuring 13 people, one seriously, police said. The explosions were the first such attacks in Hat Yai in nearly 8 months since militants detonated 6 bombs almost simultaneously in cafes and bars across the city, killing 4 people and wounding dozens more last September.

The first device was detonated at around 9.00pm and six others exploded at almost the same time, police said.

All locations targeted in the bombings were in Hat Yai city, the business centre of the southern region.

The bombs went off at a house shrine in front of Big C Superstore, Lotus Superstore and Ratri drugstore on Suppasan Rangsan Road, the Tong Siang Tueng intersection, Pab Nai Nang restaurant on Thammanoonvithee Road, an area opposite Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel, and the JB Hotel.

Most of the devices were hidden in motorcycles and garbage bins. However, at the JB hotel an attacker threw an explosive device into the hotel grounds.

Police tried to calm down tourists and residents in the city, who were plunged into panic. The injured, including children and a pregnant women, were rushed to nearby hospitals.

Police Region 9 commissioner Jettanakorn Napeetaphat said he had set up a task force headquarters to react to the attacks believed to have been carried out by separatists. He ordered police to set up checkpoints around Hat Yai in a bid to arrest the perpetrators.

Mobile phone signals were also jammed as a safety measure to prevent any possible detonation of further devices using cell phones. A bomb disposal team was called in to search for any hidden bombs.

The team was able to destroy one device at Lotus hypermarket before it exploded.

''This is the first time our mall was bombed. We're checking on our security cameras,'' said a Lotus administrator.

Besides the injuries, the bombs also causes damage to property, including cars.

The chairman of the Council for National Security, Sonthi Boonyaratkalin, said yesterday that the scale of the bombings indicated that the attackers only wanted to create a disturbance but not cause widespread damage and injuries.

Gen Sonthi, who is also chief of the Internal Security Operations Command, the main agency responsible for security nationwide, called on residents to help authorities keep their eyes out for suspicious activities.

Authorities said the bombing was similar to explosions last September that injured 70 people. The bombs went off around the same time and used the same tactics, they said.

Last year the first device was detonated at around 9.00pm and the other five were set off between five-minute intervals.

The places hit last year were Big C, the Lee Gardens Hotel on Sanehanusorn road, the Monkey Pub on Thammanoonvithee road, the Odean Shopping Mall on Niphat Uthit road, in a cinema toilet near the Diana department store on Sripoovanart road and the sixth one also on Thammanoonvithee road.

Hat Yai international airport was also hit by explosions on April 3 last year.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 28-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Explosions rock Hat Yai

Report from The Nationdated Monday 28 May 2007 :-

Explosions rock Hat Yai

9 hurt as 7 coordinated blasts hit superstores, hotels; Sonthi says no need for curfew, asks public to remain alert

7 coordinated bomb attacks left Songkhla's popular tourist centre of Had Yai reeling last night. They injured 13 people, including one women whom police said was in a serious condition.

Police said it was apparent the attacks were aimed at creating chaos rather than killing people or causing extensive damage.

The first explosion happened in front of the Thoengsia Siang Tueng Foundation at about 9pm, witnesses said.

Most of the victims of the attacks came from this explosion. Police said the youngest victim was an 8-year-old boy.

Within 20 minutes another six blasts had gone off at a number of locations across the southern city. The targets were the Tesco Lotus and Big C Super Stores, Garden Home and JB hotels, Nai Nang restaurant and Phesat drug store.

Most of the bombs were placed in garbage bins. However the one at JB Hotel was thrown into the lobby.

The 13 people injured in the blasts were taken to three hospitals in the area - Ratyindee, Had Yai and Songkhlanakharin.

"Considering the circumstances of the blasts, it would appear that the bombers were intending to create a disturbance rather than deaths and damage," Army Chief Gen Sonthi Boonyaratklin said last night.

"All of the bombs were smallish ones and created no serious damages in most spots."

Sonthi said the bomb attacks were meant to merely disrupt the public and that "he knew that they were different from previous attacks". He did not explain.

Sonthi called on the Had Yai public to keep alert to future attacks. He said even though there were seven bombings no curfew was needed.

Sonthi said he would not try to analyse who were behind the bomb attacks.

Two suspects were caught shortly after the bomb attack at Big C super store, police said.

They would not release any details about the composition of the bombs or whether they were set off by mobile phone or other devices. But as a precaution, the authorities cut all mobile phone transmissions in Hat Yai town just in case there were further bombs.

Last night's bombings were the third serious attacks in Hat Yai since the insurgency broke out in the deep South in 2004. The last one was on September 15, 2006 when 5 people were killed and about 60 hurt in a series of 6 explosions at 2 shopping malls, hotels and other night spots.

Somchart Phimthanaphoon-phorn, president of the Hat Yai-Songkhla Hotel Association, said last night's bomb attacks were not as serious as the two previous ones and should not cause serious damage to the local tourism industry. Fortunately, he said, the attacks occurred on a Sunday night when many weekend visitors had already left the town, he said.

Darm Sukhonsap, director of the communication division of Tesco Lotus, said the bomb exploded in front of Tesco Lotus's Hat Yai branch where close circuit cameras were monitored the area. The CCTV footage captured by the cameras could provide police with more information.

The first big bomb in Hat Yai occurred on April 3, 2005 at Hat Yai Airport, Carrefour Superstore and various night spots in town, killing two people and injuring 30.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 28-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tualan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 13 hurt as bombs rock Hat Yai

Hatyai sure dead now. Been there for more than 20 years. Was there 10 days ago after an absence of 7 years. I thought it was tolerable then. The farms are now concentrated in few areas. Mostly by WLs who have remained in business. I only recognized one OKT now. It was several then. I met mine ex WL again after 8 years. Despite her age, she still the prettiest of the lot.

Bored, I rented a bike and rode to Songkla. Skidded on the way back and had severe lacerations. Thai roads can be dangerous. No pussy for me so I went to Phuket and become a regular tourist while my knee healed. Good thing it didn't so I flew back yesterday. Otherwise I would be in HDY and most probably be at one of the 7 locations that kenna bombed.

No need to go back there again. Our Geylang backlanes have Thai WLs that are better looking than in HDY, minus the bombs. You get one or 2 fuck per booking from them anyway. Thanks to bros who think WLs should be treated as GFs so touch touch only. For what fuck!

Pink Lady complex have only or mostly fat gals. Same as Phuket Christin massage. An earlier bird flu must have swept Thailand. Symptoms included increased girth and heavy hips. Rare to see slim and shapely gals now. 20 years ago, its the norm, maybe the girls are younger then, all below 18. Then there are no HIV so its pok!pok!pok! with bare cocks at the wettest cunts you can find. Then its to the clinic at the last day for painful VD jabs. Fucking needle so huge while they pumped in 20ml of antibiotics through your rump.

Hatyai now good for ancient massage - 180b for 2 hrs. Forget the jua-ken massage. Lots of fakes sifus claiming to learn from their mums. Big con. Foot massage everywhere now. Just throw stone in any direction
Bak kut teh everywhere too. 60bts for bits and pieces excluding rice. Not worth it. Order other things and ask for 30b worth. That is the standard price for healthy portion of any food. Book your massages and rooms through local tour agents. I get mine from the lovely ladies at Grassland-lovely tours. No need to bargain and can tip the savings to the massage ladies.
Old 28-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
manardsuraporn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 13 hurt as bombs rock Hat Yai

[QUOTE=tualan;2051150]Hatyai sure dead now. Been there for more than 20 years. Was there 10 days ago after an absence of 7 years. I thought it was tolerable then. The farms are now concentrated in few areas. Mostly by WLs who have remained in business. I only recognized one OKT now. It was several then. I met mine ex WL again after 8 years. Despite her age, she still the prettiest of the lot.

u r so right and its so true !!!
whatever happen to the hatyai during the early eighties.
those are really fun days n nite !!!
remember also during those days .....after when u book the room in the hotel....the next thing u do is to go out to those chinese medicine shop to buy those anti-biotic or penicillin pill and eat it after breakfast.
then only go to farm n look for wl.
still remember everytime when u pee ......its blue or some other color...hahaha......so cool u will feel !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1