The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 10-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually my main point of create that table with some quick calculation is to show everyone go out play cannot think too much one 5555. Cuz once u worry this that won't enjoy to the fullest or max especially those who go for holiday.
Correct but one still have to limit themselves. If you talking about enjoy to the fullest, then like that max out your credit limit of the credit card isn’t that better.

Quote:
Just imagine like your case if don't use card payment then how to enjoy the night further? Unless really stick to the cash budget.
Go out usually is bring 10k baht to 20k baht max.
Actually I got my debit cards with me. However just wanna to test and check out how wonderful credit card works, so far didn’t swipe before after got it so long, as I got it for in case of emergencies usage.

So upon received the e statement, I think back not worth, the charge fees I can easily go eat nice food at my house here.

Usually whenever I go out 10K฿ plus my debit cards from SCB.

But the girls went a lil too wild that night. One of my gf’s Friend heart broken thus she the amount of MOET ordered were beyond imagination.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Correct but one still have to limit themselves. like that max out your credit limit of the credit card isn’t that better.

wanna to test and check out how wonderful credit card works, So upon received the e statement, I think back not worth, the charge fees I can easily go eat nice food at my house here.
thats why i asked mah who got swipe 10k sgd b4 in Thailand 555. those guys is go there for holiday leh not living or stay long term in Thailand. Some maybe go once per year?

Few days trip how much can swipe? Other than pay for certain restaurant feasting, or buy liquor in entertainment and some apnam maybe mostly is use cash mah they already exchanged in sg bring to Thailand. Thats why ownself also must know how much to swipe max.

Seriously if willing to swipe above 1k sgd in Thailand just for that 1 trip also won't mind that $50 fees maybe for some bros cuz its really convenient sake then some get card points or miles for spending or qualify for annual fee waiver. But If ask me swipe 10k in Thailand n kana $500 fees? I also will think that's stupid. 5555 cuz thats 5 fuck 5555

Idea is money lost will see big difference if charge or change a lot money.

If staying in Thailand, then should avoid using too much sg cards lah. Cuz every 25k baht spent per month will cost 1000baht lost? which can eat buffet or MK 2 times liao 5555.

Personal preference lah.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Happy Songkran 2019

Happy Songkran to all Thais and everyone, my lovers, my gfs, my friends and me.

Last edited by funboi; 12-04-2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy Songkran Guys..

Today is free so want to share a story when the time i was still newbie in chiong. It was a lesson learned for me.

She work in SG club and sometime HK club. She look cute and stay with me few time after she work. But the money i pump on her is far more expensive than simply outcall a girl to OVN.. She told me she is forced to work in club because she need to pay her dad debt because of not successful in business, she promised will stop once the debt is cleared. In her FB she did frequently show many lavish lifestyle and branded bags shoe, i asked her why she still live like that when she still have a debt to pay. She said that is all gift from customer. ( i was too naive to believe last time). So after few months eventually she accept me as her BF, promised me she will never accept anything from customer again.. Time to time i did pump some money on her as she said the bank installment is due and she has no money to pay...

Sometime she did show me her Guy thai friend and told me is gay, i did check carefully and he really is gay. However until one of the trip she work in HK club. Normally i always keep quiet pretend not to active in Line, but i do frequently check her Line Post.. Until one day i suddenly saw she change Line Profile with a guy and i know i am carrot. That photo is far beyond selfie with a friend. It is more like a man hug her and head to head stick together selfie. I am on fire, start quarrel with her. At this moment, you can truly see how thai girl with their powerful oscars wining acting skill. At first it she tell me that men is gay, i ask her to show proof. Then next day she told me that men is her good friend brother, Then next day she told me that is a well known guy in club, she is forced to took the selfie. That is the last i talk to AA, she can give me 100 reasons make me to believe. But i feel i am being carrot enough, is time to stop. Since then when girl tell me she need pay debt la, need feed her familiy la.. i just play dumb.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 15-04-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 15-04-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Happy Songkran Guys..

Today is free so want to share a story when the time i was still newbie in chiong. It was a lesson learned for me.

She work in SG club and sometime HK club. She look cute and stay with me few time after she work. But the money i pump on her is far more expensive than simply outcall a girl to OVN.. She told me she is forced to work in club because she need to pay her dad debt because of not successful in business, she promised will stop once the debt is cleared. In her FB she did frequently show many lavish lifestyle and branded bags shoe, i asked her why she still live like that when she still have a debt to pay. She said that is all gift from customer. ( i was too naive to believe last time). So after few months eventually she accept me as her BF, promised me she will never accept anything from customer again.. Time to time i did pump some money on her as she said the bank installment is due and she has no money to pay...

Sometime she did show me her Guy thai friend and told me is gay, i did check carefully and he really is gay. However until one of the trip she work in HK club. Normally i always keep quiet pretend not to active in Line, but i do frequently check her Line Post.. Until one day i suddenly saw she change Line Profile with a guy and i know i am carrot. That photo is far beyond selfie with a friend. It is more like a man hug her and head to head stick together selfie. I am on fire, start quarrel with her. At this moment, you can truly see how thai girl with their powerful oscars wining acting skill. At first it she tell me tha

t men is gay, i ask her to show proof. Then next day she told me that men is her good friend brother, Then next day she told me that is a well known guy in club, she is forced to took the selfie. That is the last i tak to AA, she can give me 100 reasons make me to believe. But i feel i am being carrot enough, is time to stop. Since then when girl tell me she need pay debt la, need feed her familiy la.. i just play dumb.
Bro, thai puying are well known for their acting, can win oscar award anytime......55555.

I had encounter so many of their excuses till I can write a book, "Puying Lies for Dummies."

End of the day, just spend what you deem resonable on these puyings, and screw their brain out in return.

Enjoy the good feeling with them while it last, then move on to the next one.😆
Old 15-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
She work in SG club and sometime HK club.
The moment you knew she’s working at HK, it’s time to do some checking and ultimately bail out as soon as possible.

Girls that come to sg to work generally find that sg men who goes to club are generally tame. And these girls smart, they put on show that in order to get them you need to spend tons of money. Some maybe got kiss on the cheek only and she will say “ chan mai chai kon ngai ngai ka” So you think she’s different from the rest.

I won’t say there isn’t any nice girls in thai discos in sg, but the % is relatively small, probably 5%. And this 5% is those who wants to try try, and it’s their really first time and last time working in thai disco. This kind you can focus on.

However girls who also frequent to other countries like HK, Korea are no angels.

In HK, these girls got no choice but to allow their “meat to be eaten” otherwise no tips and the customer will request a change. So like it or not, 99% girls who worked at HK before will have to do this.

Of course those who can’t accept that their meat to be eaten by strangers daily will try to keep their stint short, having said that usually before these girls come to HK they already knew that HK way of sitting is different from SG. In SG girl got the choice to change table, and can “butterfly if she isn’t comfortable with the person who she seated with. But in HK, no butterfly and must willingly to let the customer “eat her meat shiok shiok”.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Red face Re: The Dark Side of Man

Haizzz. I remember got one time my friend bring me go sg TD, i not interested the way my friends they all play with girls leh so i sit there drink look see listen music then the girl sitting beside me suddenly french me i nv buy her drink or what leh. 555 i guess i got lucky that night. Some more the french is those passionate slow romance kind wa... Till today i still remember

Old 16-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
The moment you knew she’s working at HK, it’s time to do some checking and ultimately bail out as soon as possible.

Girls that come to sg to work generally find that sg men who goes to club are generally tame. And these girls smart, they put on show that in order to get them you need to spend tons of money. Some maybe got kiss on the cheek only and she will say “ chan mai chai kon ngai ngai ka” So you think she’s different from the rest.

I won’t say there isn’t any nice girls in thai discos in sg, but the % is relatively small, probably 5%. And this 5% is those who wants to try try, and it’s their really first time and last time working in thai disco. This kind you can focus on.

However girls who also frequent to other countries like HK, Korea are no angels.

In HK, these girls got no choice but to allow their “meat to be eaten” otherwise no tips and the customer will request a change. So like it or not, 99% girls who worked at HK before will have to do this.

Of course those who can’t accept that their meat to be eaten by strangers daily will try to keep their stint short, having said that usually before these girls come to HK they already knew that HK way of sitting is different from SG. In SG girl got the choice to change table, and can “butterfly if she isn’t comfortable with the person who she seated with. But in HK, no butterfly and must willingly to let the customer “eat her meat shiok shiok”.
They really think we are blind and stupid. After that selfie incident.. During the time period she beg me to believe her...she still change profile photo of a hand holding photo.. Then she keep telling that hand is her Gay friend. I told her i am not dumb yet, that obviously is a Fat wrist contrast to her gay friend muscular hand. She still deny then i dig out more proof photo, that fat guy seem rich, driving BMW maybe kena carrot also... After seen those proof, she start divert the conversation and start her oscars acting again say emo la, angry la. Now think back i feel i am really stupid last time.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 16-04-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13676 / Power: 20
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun get cheat how to become smart?

Like I always tell ppl who tio kc say u fall down den u know the pain urself... I tell u how pain is it got use mah?

Target: 12k point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you mostly for the support

Second round list: slyer,Honestcrook
Third round: Goalie,ah rat,H88,R Marley,Apollo
Old 16-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 8
Naproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Dun get cheat how to become smart?

Like I always tell ppl who tio kc say u fall down den u know the pain urself... I tell u how pain is it got use mah?
Well said and very true.
Most importantly one must learn from his mistakes and stupidity. Expensive lesson is usually the most effective way of learning. If still don't learn and come to senses, then God bless you.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya doesnt matter if the lesson is cheap or expensive
most importantly is whether u learnt from the lesson or not
Old 18-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Ya doesnt matter if the lesson is cheap or expensive
most importantly is whether u learnt from the lesson or not
It is part of the learning curve. Will definately grow wiser with time.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Old 21-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
It is part of the learning curve. Will definately grow wiser with time.
can tell u that most other guys i come across dont learn their lessons.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Question Open Discussion - Paid OVN > Free OVN

For open discussion.

So you went some places and took a girl for OVN. The price for OVN is 5000 baht. Both of you fuck each other as agreed. But in the morning the girl left without collecting the 5k baht from you.

What you think cause her not to collect 5k baht from you? Why she not collect from you?

All the chiongsters pls feel free to input your ideas/guessing/experience.

ps.

Doesn't really need be happen in Thailand. Other countries also ok to share.

Last edited by funboi; 21-04-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Advert Space Available