The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
44 y/o Doctor vs. 24 y/o Vietnamese Private Institute Student

Doctor's photo for all to see (click here for full story).

But the "Vietnamese national now aged about 27, cannot be named due to a court order to protect her identity".

Why like that ah?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 44 y/o Doctor vs. 24 y/o Vietnamese Private Institute Student

The Dr is just trying to earn a living.
Now faces public humiliation.
Plus most Dr’s earn peanuts.
Whereas Sohais with 2 cent degrees from degree mills can afford BMW Mach 4s to speed around at 5am+ and are labelled as good people.
The stink in society is so bad...
Sodom will burn!!!
Old 08-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Plus most Dr’s earn peanuts.
Where you get this info from?
Old 08-03-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Each peanut cost 60k in Singapore for your info.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Dr friends not from rich families.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
doghillqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Each peanut cost 60k in Singapore for your info.
I thought is 600k, according to Mrs. 'I promise to deliver Swiss standard of living for Singapore'
Old 09-03-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Now that outcome of the case is such, what happen to those that throw false accusation? And there's some intent to extort too based on the article.

Molest is easy to say but very hard to disprove. Doctor is lucky his case was handled by very on-the-ball investigators who noted the small details. I want to lol reading the details about bra cup - at the very least the police should take a closer look at this vietbu "private student".
Old 09-03-2021, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Saw the Viet Bu photos before b4 taken down. I dun think she wanted to sue but her Singapore bf insisted.

Tiagong from my sifu go Vietnam can easily molest where hv any problem.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

this is sg law... remember that was a case where a male accused was arrested for molesting a lady in the train... his name was splashed big big before the verdict. as a result, he lost his job etc.

best part is, he was found innocent after verdict.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Must see the doctor work where as what and specialized in what.

ps.

usually cannot be name cuz sexual case

In the above case, the accused "won" the case and sometimes IMO its better the story go public since it detailed some of the important judgment factors to clear his name.

So everyone who read the news will know that the so call victim flip flop and gave inconsistent statements. And the victim bf seem to hint for money settlement.

Imagine for years, as an accused, he suffered because everyone think he is a molester. If the news don't report about is innocent, next time whoever know him or know about his case will think he is a molester. Surely one don't expect him to go around explaining he been acquitted.

But damage been done. So life move on.

As for all the readers who read the news leh. Its up to their imagination to decide if they agree with the judgement.
Thanks for summarising and explaining. Sometimes quite scary to imagine females misuse women's charter to extort money. They can easily say you sexually harass them and sue you. Even you utter the word "f**k", it is good enough to have a case on you. scary.
Old 24-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
pooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the market rate for each peanut is 600k in sg for your info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1