The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
TemPoRaRie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scandals with married women

This is my maiden attempt at posting my real life stories in SBF. Hope for patience, feedback and encouragement from seasoned Bros here.

My 1st affair happened during my first job. I was a trainee in a female dominated industry. I did not go in looking for fun, as I was attached with my first gf from Junior College for 5 years. Everything looked dull and norm as there was not a single head-turner in the work place and I was just focused on doing well in my career.

Things started to change one day during my tea break. I was in the pantry and this female colleague got her food and came to sit down with me.

She: Hi, you are Sean right?
Me: Hi, yes. (I was still very shy then, as I had only 1 gf experience)
She: I am Natalie. So you only started a few days.
Me: Yes, what about you?
She: I have been here for 3 years.
She: I have seen you before.
Me: Oh really? Sorry but where?

Natalie was this slim girl who was not much of a looker (I felt my gf was better looking), but she dressed quite sexily at times and anyway she is the best around. So whenever I felt a need for some eye candy at work, she is the one. Btw, Natalie was a convent girl throughout her school time. From that conversation, Natalie told me that she saw me before during her JC days. She was from the CJC Track and Field Team and was invited to train in my JC on a few occasions. She saw me as I was my JC soccer team Captain and my team was training at the same time. I was thinking, “Wow, she noticed me, and can remember even after a few years.”

Sorry, think my introduction is abit long. Anyway, from that day onwards, she took the role of helping me to blend with the other colleagues from her clique.

Her clique was made up of a few girls, who I will not bother to go into. As a clique, we went out a few times for lunch. One day, I met Natalie again in the pantry. She looked frustrated, so I asked her if everything was alright. Instead, she asked me if I was free after work. I hesitated, because I was those who spent all my time with my gf after work. However, I told her,” Yes, you want to go somewhere?” Natalie replied, “Good, then meet me at my car straight after work.” That day I cooked up some story so as not to meet my gf.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Scandals with married women

First camper
Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
VS88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper in hope
Old 11-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

good start up, please continue.....esp with Natalie
Old 11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Natalie was driving this cool Honda Jazz. I felt abit inferior as I just started out and had no car. Anyway, we went for a nice dinner. She told me that she was married (only ROM) with a pilot and she was upset with him. The pilot was seldom around when she needed her and she suspected him being unfaithful. At that point, she started crying and she gave me the feeling that she is so fragile and I wanted to be there for her.

We decided to watch a movie after dinner. During the movie, the cinema was very cold. I hesitated for a long while but somehow, I decided to hold her hands and tried to keep her warm. She did not reject, instead she leaned her head on my shoulder. I was very nervous as I was thinking of my gf, feeling guilty. At the same time, I felt so excited. It has been a long while since my heart beat so fast. My relationship with my gf had become too bland.

We kept very quiet during the show until she tilted her head and wanted to say something to me. I turned my head and soon our faces were just centimeters apart. We could not hold back, the temptation was too much. We started light kissing on the lips but soon our tongues were locked. My hand started to stroke her arms and her waist until just below her breasts. I dared not go further, as I was not sure what that would lead to. I was so inexperienced back then. Natalie decided to move her hand over mine and guided me to her breasts. She applied pressure on my hand, signaling me to squeeze her breasts. So there I was playing with her boobs outside her shirt.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Just posted the next part but seems like it needed moderation b4 it will be published. Is there a quicker way??
Old 11-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
fcuk N forget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i camping here too

fcuk N forget
Old 11-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

thanks to all bros for camping here patiently...I am waiting for my post to be published as it has to go thru the moderator....when then can I post immediately?
Old 12-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Natalie was driving this cool Honda Jazz. I felt abit inferior as I just started out and had no car. Anyway, we went for a nice dinner. She told me that she was married (only ROM) with a pilot and she was upset with him. The pilot was seldom around when she needed her and she suspected him being unfaithful. At that point, she started crying and she gave me the feeling that she is so fragile and I wanted to be there for her.

We decided to watch a movie after dinner. During the movie, the cinema was very cold. I hesitated for a long while but somehow, I decided to hold her hands and tried to keep her warm. She did not reject, instead she leaned her head on my shoulder. I was very nervous as I was thinking of my gf, feeling guilty. At the same time, I felt so excited. It has been a long while since my heart beat so fast. My relationship with my gf had become too bland.

We kept very quiet during the show until she tilted her head and wanted to say something to me. I turned my head and soon our faces were just centimeters apart. We could not hold back, the temptation was too much. We started light kissing on the lips but soon our tongues were locked. My hand started to stroke her arms and her waist until just below her breasts. I dared not go further, as I was not sure what that would lead to. I was so inexperienced back then. Natalie decided to move her hand over mine and guided me to her breasts. She applied pressure on my hand, signaling me to squeeze her breasts. So there I was playing with her boobs outside her shirt.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Sorry for the delay finally found the right way to post.....

After the initial hint from her, I got bold. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipped my fingers onto her chest. I felt her bra and her cleavage. She was just size A but like what I said she knew how to dress up. Soon I was massaging her breasts and she was letting out soft sounds. Next, I shifted my other hand onto her lap and started stroking her thighs. Slowly, I ran my fingers into her skirt and rub her outside her panties. It was so wet by then. I pulled the panties aside and started fingering her. At that point, she was holding my arms tightly, eyes closed and moaning into my ear. All the time, I was super hard and felt like my pants could not hold the tool inside anymore. Natalie started to unzip me and quickly slipped her hand into my underwear. She started stroking my super hardened little bro. Her hand was covered with my pre-cum. After awhile I stopped her as I felt I was cumming, I pulled her hand away from my tool and whispered into her ear to tell her to just enjoy. She started licking my ear and soon she let out a sexy moan. I knew she had climaxed. I helped her to adjust and she looked like she was in a daze. I held on to her throughout the rest of the movie.

After the movie, she sent me home and we did not say much about what happened. We chatted like nothing unusual had happened. However, we started chatting on msn and we started to sms each other.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 16
vics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

building my tent here!!!

1.BHC - Joey
2.BHC - Baby
3.Dan ni
4.Jeny & Ann - Bro Seanlaw
5.Lili - Bro Hundred Plus
6.Ye Feng - Bro Shakyywayy
7.Thai Auntie Massage (Bedok) - Bro power69
8. Ling Ling - Bro Liquid@cid
9. Xiao He - Bro Manfese-widz and ah lim
10. Xiao Ping - Bro sbffcuker
11. Estee - Bro littlefat
Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Building my house here!

More!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks like it was more than just a rubba rubba in the cinema for TS. do keep us updated with more of your stories.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Samster

The clique had a mahjong cum steamboat session the next day. I was playing mahjong with 3 other girls and Natalie said she just wanted to watch. Natalie was seated behind me and during the game, her fingers started to run down my lower back. Lifting my t-shirt up abit and stroking the area just above my jeans. I was thinking, like that how to play sure lose money. At that moment, I saw that one of the girls noticed what Natalie was doing. Natalie stopped immediately. All of them knew that Natalie was married with a pilot. In fact, they had gone out with him a few times and they referred him to “Pilot” in their conversations.

As the gathering was near by place, after we left the gathering, I asked Natalie if she wanted to drop by my place to see my room. It was a lame excuse really but she agreed. When we reached my house, my parents were already asleep. We went to my room and she sat down on my queen sized bed while I show her some things in my room. Soon, I was seated next to her and our eyes locked and we started frenching each other. This time more passionately than the time in the cinema.

This time, I needed no invitation and my hands were all over her and I started stripping her. This time I could see her breasts clearly as the lights were on unlike that time in cinema. I started licking and sucking her boobs and nipples. They were not big but firm and round, with nice pink nipples. Next, I tried to go further and wanted to pull down her shorts, but she rejected. She used my blanket to cover herself up. From her eyes, I knew that she stopped me as she felt guilty for what she had done with me. I was left sitting there with a hardon trying to console her and feeling guilty myself. I told her that we could stop if that was what she wanted but I had feelings for her. She told me she had feelings for me too, and she sees me everyday unlike her pilot.

As the room was getting cold from the air-con, I lifted the blanket and lie beside her. Both of us were covered with the blanket until our neck. Just as I wanted to cool things off, I suddenly realized something which took me by surprise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1