The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SantaRosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ladyboys in Singapore :j

Hi everyone! I'm new in town and heard of geylang, orchard tower, changi village, Clarke quay, Rowell and desker for all the LB fun lol... are any of these places still active for the ladyboy scene as I heard some of them have gone dead..

Personally not into skinny ladyboys, I've got a taste for curvy, busty, full figured LBs, where are the recommend spot to go? Any advice would be appreciated, have a good day guys!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Ladyboys in Singapore :j

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaRosa View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new in town and heard of geylang, orchard tower, changi village, Clarke quay, Rowell and desker for all the LB fun lol... are any of these places still active for the ladyboy scene as I heard some of them have gone dead..

Personally not into skinny ladyboys, I've got a taste for curvy, busty, full figured LBs, where are the recommend spot to go? Any advice would be appreciated, have a good day guys!
You are right to say that most of the ladyboy pickup joints are dead. Your best bet is probably Rowell Rd. I have seen busty, curvy ladyboys there but they are generally post-op ladyboys.

Also since you are a new visitor here you do not know where Rowell is and you may be shocked at the room conditions. You have sex on the mattress on the floor and there is no door but a curtain between your room and the corridor. Really basic stuff. Locals pay $30 but if you are caucasian it may be $50 dollars or more. Furthermore Rowell gets raided occasionally by the anti-vice police so you might get caught with your pants down!

Another alternative is Craiglist. Check the other thread for more information about foreign and local ladyboys in Singapore. You can find Filipino ladyboys that fit your bill but you have to pay a lot more for being discreet. There is also a risk the ladyboy you choose does not look like the pictures posted. Again read the thread to find out which ones are the real deal.

Good luck ladyboy hunting in Singapore!
Old 04-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

You certainly sounded like you've been around lol.. thank you brother, that was very useful indeed and much appreciated! Happy fun time to you too

How about lor16 and 24 of geylang? There's no more LBs around? I'm only into pre-op not post-op though..
Old 04-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You certainly sounded like you've been around lol.. thank you brother, that was very useful indeed and much appreciated! Happy fun time to you too

How about lor16 and 24 of geylang? There's no more LBs around? I'm only into pre-op not post-op though..
I know rumpranger personally and trust me, he definately knows his stuff!
Old 06-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

Where exactly to go in Rowell guys? Which one is for ladyboys?

Thanks!
Old 20-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

susharma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any one want to visit today PM
Old 20-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

susharma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Where exactly to go in Rowell guys? Which one is for ladyboys?

Thanks!
let me know in case of any plans to visit tomorrow...I can join
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1