The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
OKC dating app

recently met up with my friend and he told me stories about his OKC exploits.

I wouldn't say he is good looking, ugly even, but he seems to be very good at sianing girls online. told me he managed to bonk a few in OKC already.

I thought it's time for me to try these chat app thingy again. the last time i played with this was like yahoo messenger time lol....

downloaded the app and start playing....1st few weeks i messaged quite alot of them but no luck. then slowly, i began chatting with some of them. most are mid thirties to early forties...and divorcee type and perhaps horny ex wives....... lol

so till now about 2/3 months later, 3 girls want to meet up and most like can "up" but i really only interested in one.

should I up all three
Old 25-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of
Re: OKC dating app

Yes you should, I have done many from okc. I was lonely before and used the app as well, turns out lonely people deep down want intimacy as well and it's easier to get into each other's pants when you both need human interaction on an emotional level.

Dated and upped about 6 from there, not all dates are ups and not all ups became dates.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 25-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

You have to pretend that you are looking for a friend or not looking for hook ups.

when i first joined, i made it obvious that i am looking for sex. wrong approach.

so i slowly tweak my profile and made it sound like i am jus there looking for friends

many girls are there looking for sex too . but due to societal norms, they can't make it too obvious. so they will put all the bullshit in their profile.

i never ask any of them out but if they are interested in you, they will hint to you that they want to go out with you.

when you never ask them out (those that you are chatting with) they will think you are different from the rest. lol

conversations will also slowly become more sexual, if they are interested in you. try not to be too aggressive in your approach otherwise you will scare them away.

unfortunately i won't just up any one. otherwise i would have meet all of them.
Old 26-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
aberdeen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
You have to pretend that you are looking for a friend or not looking for hook ups.

when i first joined, i made it obvious that i am looking for sex. wrong approach.

so i slowly tweak my profile and made it sound like i am jus there looking for friends

many girls are there looking for sex too . but due to societal norms, they can't make it too obvious. so they will put all the bullshit in their profile.

i never ask any of them out but if they are interested in you, they will hint to you that they want to go out with you.

when you never ask them out (those that you are chatting with) they will think you are different from the rest. lol

conversations will also slowly become more sexual, if they are interested in you. try not to be too aggressive in your approach otherwise you will scare them away.

lol please don't say many girls, I know that's your low opinion of women, but please....
Old 26-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

Well said. Met and upped a few, good and bad. But of course as guys, we are no public toilets also. Wana use, minimum also 20c toilet. Lol
Old 26-07-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Too troublesome...... the best is still the 3 F rule.

Find... Fuck... Forget
Old 26-07-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously doubt those pretty girls need these kinda apps to get a fling.

Not to mention, the amount of time and effort you have to spend everyday to converse with all the contacts. I have seen some people bury their time from morning to night by just chatting online. If you invest the time for something useful, probably you can earn some money to bonk a prettier lady.

Just my point of view, getting sex in this way is not economically efficient.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garykala89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But i tried like no reply from them☹️
Old 27-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

do be careful playing there be mindful where u stick your tools in . There alittle grp i heard that is out to expose cheater in there.

Cheater doesn't mean u are married in the the term that u are there to screw.

My guess is either they got cheated or something. So be wary.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
niakon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKC is the first ever dating app i used till now and some of the ladies profile are very delusional.

Last edited by niakon; 02-08-2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

KNN i thought this section is a zap free zone...how come kena zapped ?
Old 28-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I seriously doubt those pretty girls need these kinda apps to get a fling.

Not to mention, the amount of time and effort you have to spend everyday to converse with all the contacts. I have seen some people bury their time from morning to night by just chatting online. If you invest the time for something useful, probably you can earn some money to bonk a prettier lady.

Just my point of view, getting sex in this way is not economically efficient.
those with pretty profiles are probably fake account. most are ordinary looking.

it used to be yahoo messager where you have to be in front of the computer to chat with them. now these chat apps is on your phone. i don't see how I am spending a lot of time and effort. if you don't feel like replying then just leave it. the girls who are interested in you will actually spend the time and effort to make sure that you won't forget them.

there is one girl that i am going to meet. I don't chat with her every day....maybe once every few days. i thought she wasn't interested but she always message me first.

those who are not interested will stop messageing you when u stop messeging them.

it's just a different kind of play compared to purely paying for sex.
Old 28-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Too troublesome...... the best is still the 3 F rule.

Find... Fuck... Forget
you will be surprised that many in these App want no string attached fuck too. unless you give them such good service that they want to see you again and again............
Old 28-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

I encountered few who wanna get serious and marriage type...sian...didnt even wanna go n touch at all...Havent encounter a player from there.
Old 28-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

last time seems more happening in those dating websites.

get to chat with a OL after i praise her on her pic posted.

somehow managed to get number from her and chatted further.

things get a little naughty when we talked about sexual fantasy and we met up after a week or so.

she was pretty wild. started to lick my ears etc when we actually just relaxing on hotel bed.

soon she started to remove her clothes and mine, and she was pretty hungry for sure.

capped on and started banging her soon after. was dead tired after first round but she wanted another. was a crazy night that time.

Too bad things did not last long as I found out she was going to marry to her bf already so I guess she wanted some wild fun before she becomes a faithful wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1