The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Thanks niko timo I will check it out
Old 23-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
Hi guys any gf friendly hotels to recommend in pattaya budget Ard sgd 50 per day.. thanks in advance
also check out flipper house. within walking distance to the central festival mall.
do check out the beer gardens at soi 7, some got syts for u to tar bao. there is also 1-2 agg bars around soi 7, but really, these are milfs and very average looking, but if u are looking for a ping pong show or a lesbian (they call it tomboy) show where they lick each others' pussies - all for the price of a beer (about 85 baht), this is the place.

one thing i like about flipper house is that whenever u bring lady in, and after the deed is done, they will call u to ensure that everything is ok before they release the lady;s ID.

see...specifically catered for mongers
Old 23-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
one thing i like about flipper house is that whenever u bring lady in, and after the deed is done, they will call u to ensure that everything is ok before they release the lady;s ID.
I think all hotels in Patts have this practice..... having made countless trips there throughout the past donkey years..... I have yet to come across a hotel that did not check with me before letting the guest leave.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think all hotels in Patts have this practice..... having made countless trips there throughout the past donkey years..... I have yet to come across a hotel that did not check with me before letting the guest leave.
I used to stay in Sabai Resort 2 years before. Its a Gf friendly resort. They also call to check everything Ok when the girl leaves.

But currently from last 2 years I dont stay in any hotels. Rather opt for private pool villas.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
I used to stay in Sabai Resort 2 years before. Its a Gf friendly resort. They also call to check everything Ok when the girl leaves.

But currently from last 2 years I dont stay in any hotels. Rather opt for private pool villas.
Trolling in Jakarta thread not enough for you?

Stop polluting your imaginary info here in the Thai section.
Next you'll ask which Thai girls provide kissing service.
You're a damn disgusting Ah Pek!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Trolling in Jakarta thread not enough for you?

Stop polluting your imaginary info here in the Thai section.
Next you'll ask which Thai girls provide kissing service.
You're a damn disgusting Ah Pek!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Just stay out of Pattaya thread you old guy.
As I speak Thai and Pattaya is my second home.
By the way dont forget to take your daily tablets for erectile dysfunction.
Good Luck for your erection.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just stay out of Pattaya thread you old guy.
As I speak Thai and Pattaya is my second home.
By the way dont forget to take your daily tablets for erectile dysfunction.
Good Luck for your erection.
Do you own the Pattaya thread?
Oh you can speak Thai huh?

Cheapo broke kwai like you have so many second home 555.
What a joker.

Old 23-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Do you own the Pattaya thread?
Oh you can speak Thai huh?

Cheapo broke kwai like you have so many second home 555.
What a joker.

I am not a beggar like you. I do own a house in Pattaya. I think you also need pills for mental stability.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dude47443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can I find ukraine gals in pattaya? And what are their charges? Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude47443 View Post
Where can I find ukraine gals in pattaya? And what are their charges? Any advice would be appreciated.
I dont feel that you will find any. But yes in walking street you will find some Russian Girls, but they are from Ujbekistan. They call themselves as Russian.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude47443 View Post
I saw a few at Walking Street, near Living Dolls Agogo can try your luck there. No idea about the price.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
casey4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know there is a hotel at bkk near soi 3 sukhumvit. Whole floor full of ukraine and russian. Starting pprice from 3200 baht.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am not a beggar like you. I do own a house in Pattaya. I think you also need pills for mental stability.
Keep up with the bullshit stories and continue to entertain us.

Old 25-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey4341 View Post
i know there is a hotel at bkk near soi 3 sukhumvit. Whole floor full of ukraine and russian. Starting pprice from 3200 baht.
any name of the hotel?
Old 25-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey4341 View Post
i know there is a hotel at bkk near soi 3 sukhumvit. Whole floor full of ukraine and russian. Starting price from 3200 baht.
555 long time never go that hotel on Soi Alibaba liao!

Can sit at the cafe and chat with the Thai OKT first.
Unless things have changed where the whole building has become 141 style.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1