The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro kengng,

I know which villa you referring to. It was like a market when I arrived there, thankfully I was able to get a seat inside. Instead of me choosing my girl, the girls were like snatching me from each other.

The two photos you posted, they belong to this same villa yeah?
You have sharp eyes. Haha.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
I got more than that lah, hehe.

All I can say, now is a really good time to go Balai.

Low occupancy on rooms, high volume of ladies.

Bro beardbastard,

Enjoy!! Weekday is always a good day to visit Balai.
Old 22-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Photos to share.

ohh. the top one looks nice, who took her before? hows the service wise?
Old 22-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Favour returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Enjoy!! Weekday is always a good day to visit Balai.
10 DeVils to your reputation points...
Old 23-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Favour returned.
Thank you Bro
Old 23-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Milf.

Old 23-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Tg Balai

Hey sorry if I sound stupid but I have been to Batam about 10+ times? And I wanted to try Tg Balai but I read the this thread on page 258 where a bro tried to explain to newb but the pictures somehow are unavailable alr. Anyone has an updated version of guide to Tg Balai? Important for me is price and recommend cewek location and direction from ferry to hotel and driver market price to prevent carrot head chopping etc. Thanks alot for for helping!

As a girlfriend, you should make his dick hard, not his life.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Walan leh. This one really up there.
finish ur training first than go.. now can see cannot touch.. hahahaha.. can plan for mission balai soon..
Old 23-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hello Bro, you are back.
Sibeh busy getting tekan.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorong View Post
Hey sorry if I sound stupid but I have been to Batam about 10+ times? And I wanted to try Tg Balai . Thanks alot for for helping!
Hmm. Young 19yo bro (sry should be 20 this year) wants info to chiong balai. Been to batam 10+ times, but what i can see about 99% of his post is bumping up his own fwb thread. Since his thread created beginning of last year, not many contribution except his first few post since account creation.

Best advice i can give you, go to balai then the first local outside immigration approach you, you take his service, learn from it so you can follow without him next time. Cheers,
Old 23-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorong View Post
Hey sorry if I sound stupid but I have been to Batam about 10+ times? And I wanted to try Tg Balai but I read the this thread on page 258 where a bro tried to explain to newb but the pictures somehow are unavailable alr. Anyone has an updated version of guide to Tg Balai? Important for me is price and recommend cewek location and direction from ferry to hotel and driver market price to prevent carrot head chopping etc. Thanks alot for for helping!
If u are really serious in going TBK, then perhaps u can PM Kengng for the driver. Latter will meet u at the Immigration compound. He will guide u. Maiden trip no need to be so calculative. Learnt from 1st trip. 2nd trip u are season leow.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Already in Pontian

For my malaysian brothers few points if you wanna know

Bus from TBS to Pontian

Travel time - 4.5 hours. If midnight last bus most probably they could do it in 4 hours. So you could be here early as 3.30 even if you take the last bus (2330)
Fare RM 28

There's a lot of cheap hotel in Pontian
I pick a good looking one for rm85.
There's definitely some hotel rooms priced below 50
If you are gonna spend a night in Pontian, there's shit ton of mp in this place
However most are closed by 2300 when I arrived here.
Some are still open.

If you are penny pinching, and arrive in Pontian early morning n nowhere to go, I suggest you crash at a coin laundry in here named Dr cuci. Free ceiling fan, power plug,bench and sink with running water. I'm doing my laundry here now. After all the jetty only begin operations around 6.30

Hope anyone who search by "Pontian" keyword would find this usefull
Old 25-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

ok, been quite a few months since I went visit TBK, here goes
brought few buddies to visit my R&R spot, first timers. was expecting few girls left as we took our time getting off ferry, sat at back rows, didn't queue at door before reach.

went hotel threw bags in room, went to change money then off to villa via hotel car. surprised that not much crowd at villa, and quite alot of girls left, some quite pretty too despite some pet shop of horror type. take note the last joint at the left side, previously from ruko boss showed off his new girl, already booked but show us for future reference, 19yo bundung petite syt. quote us 1.2 if remembered correct, so those who liked them young...

I took from my usual buddy okt, those know me know who. at 1mill. to think just 2 years ago, his stock usually 600 to 800K only. times have changed.

anyway, asked girls come 2 hrs later while I bring buddies for lunch at opp hotel, dried BKT, soup BKT, fish soup, braised pork platter total 500+k , taste of kampong my buddies feedback. after that went for supplies at mini mart then went back hotel chit chat wait for ladies.

ladies came and all went back room OTOT, met 3plus for indo mee goreng light meal and some fried bananas and misc from push cart outside hotel. beer was cheap for them, i don't drink.

7:30pm, went long beach, think was cold season, no crowd, waiting time short, long beach shift kitchen to more inside, says to make room for parking.

had steam whole fish (think frozen fish but still fresh) garlic chicken, dried chili fried eel (my fav) petai, kankong, brocoli mushroom, few bottles beer, total 640K, quite cheap,

went back room tcss then lights out. next morn had breakfast at hotel, half boil eggs, nasi lemak, porriage. went out walk abit, then packed and left for 11am ferry home.

noticed I did not mention our girls and stuff, as this trip more about relax and showing my friends first time about TBK, girls standard op, each person 2 to 3 shots, booking 1mill to 1.1 mill. tips 50 to 100K standard stuff.

Balai has always been simple place, lets not make it complicated.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
ok, been quite a few months since I went visit TBK, here goes
brought few buddies to visit my R&R spot, first timers. was expecting few girls left as we took our time getting off ferry, sat at back rows, didn't queue at door before reach.

went hotel threw bags in room, went to change money then off to villa via hotel car. surprised that not much crowd at villa, and quite alot of girls left, some quite pretty too despite some pet shop of horror type. take note the last joint at the left side, previously from ruko boss showed off his new girl, already booked but show us for future reference, 19yo bundung petite syt. quote us 1.2 if remembered correct, so those who liked them young...

I took from my usual buddy okt, those know me know who. at 1mill. to think just 2 years ago, his stock usually 600 to 800K only. times have changed.

anyway, asked girls come 2 hrs later while I bring buddies for lunch at opp hotel, dried BKT, soup BKT, fish soup, braised pork platter total 500+k , taste of kampong my buddies feedback. after that went for supplies at mini mart then went back hotel chit chat wait for ladies.

ladies came and all went back room OTOT, met 3plus for indo mee goreng light meal and some fried bananas and misc from push cart outside hotel. beer was cheap for them, i don't drink.

7:30pm, went long beach, think was cold season, no crowd, waiting time short, long beach shift kitchen to more inside, says to make room for parking.

had steam whole fish (think frozen fish but still fresh) garlic chicken, dried chili fried eel (my fav) petai, kankong, brocoli mushroom, few bottles beer, total 640K, quite cheap,

went back room tcss then lights out. next morn had breakfast at hotel, half boil eggs, nasi lemak, porriage. went out walk abit, then packed and left for 11am ferry home.

noticed I did not mention our girls and stuff, as this trip more about relax and showing my friends first time about TBK, girls standard op, each person 2 to 3 shots, booking 1mill to 1.1 mill. tips 50 to 100K standard stuff.

Balai has always been simple place, lets not make it complicated.

swee R&R trip.. up u my humble points
Old 28-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

21 July - 22 July 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived into Balai early. Changed money and went straight to Villa before I can check-in at 12pm.

Be sure to request for the new Rupiah notes.

Visited all houses and settled on one that looked like a busy market. Spotted few SYTs and was led in by one of the ladies. Picked one and whispered to her if she would shower together and provide 'Ice Cream' service, her friends answered yes to both questions. Apparently my whisper was too loud that it got her blushing.

Paid up and told her to come at 12pm. Quoted 1.1m, bargained to 1m and Papi asked if she was okay, she nodded and I paid up. Had BKT lunch, mini shopping, and booked my masseuse for the next morning.

M******
Damage: 1m + 150k tips

Checked in at 12pm and she came shortly after. SYT from Bandung, 20 years of age, petite at 150cm+ and light at 37kg. A tits only but her young body was smooth as silk. Her birthday was approaching in another two days. Figured I give her a lil something for her present.

We got ourselves comfortable conversing in broken English and Bahasa. We were watching 'Ratatouille' and in between advertisement our light kisses eventually advanced to DFK. Then we proceeded for shower together as she soaps and bathed me like her baby.

Back to bed we continued with DFK and lots of hugging and she came on top to ride me. I pushed her down to bang her missionary and spoon position. Came my first real good shot in missionary.

After shower we watched some videos and were back at it again. This time we explored doggy style and standing missionary. It was lots of kissing and banging before I came my second shot in missionary again. After shower we kissed to sleep while she hugged me like a koala bear.

Had to wake her up for dinner at Silver River. They almost closing and still took our orders. We had seafood fried rice, sambal kangkong and my favourite gong-gong. After we went Kedai Place for some coffee and satay kambing. The dinner was awesome and got me bloated.

Back at hotel we rested and she was messaging her boyfriend who is giving her a surprise visit to Balai the next day. Yes, her cewek friend knew and told her about it.

Anyway we showered and back to bed I signalled 'Ice Cream' time! She sucks my dick, totally amateur. Gave back some licking that got her into the mood. Then DFK led to her sitting on top and us hugging together, she rode me at that for at least 20mins and came twice. Her soft moans and bites were priceless. Then I said to her, 'Happy Birthday'.

Next I banged her in multiple positions and got her back to sitting position for some good riding. Her moans made me high that I laid her down on bed and banged her for as long as I remember and came my third shot, sex-tisfied.

After shower, we hugged each other to sleep. The alarm ranged at 6am and it was snoozed few times as we cuddled not wanting to end this time away.

It is rare that a SYT like this who cleans your plates, eats whatever you order, and most importantly bangs whenever you want to.

N****
Damage: SGD50 + IDR100k

Masseuse came at 8am. During massage I juggled her tits and after massage it was game on. We stripped and I bang her fine body. I did not enjoy it as much as I expected myself to, told her to jerk me off while caressing her huge tits as I came my shot. Shes always been nice and smiley, fulfilled the bang and time to move on to next target.

Looking forward to next trip. Any kakis?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1