The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GusHansen is Cool - loads of Potential
does a china girl in sg needs visa to go hk?

Does any brother knows if a china girl in sg needs visa to go hk?If she needs a visa,whats the fastest way to do it?Jus go tour agency and ask?Your opinion is appreciated,thanks..
Old 21-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: does a china girl in sg needs visa to go hk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusHansen View Post
Does any brother knows if a china girl in sg needs visa to go hk?If she needs a visa,whats the fastest way to do it?Jus go tour agency and ask?Your opinion is appreciated,thanks..
yes, need visa, fastest way is to approach travel agent in china n apply for a visa to any 3rd country

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 21-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For a stay up to 7 days, PRC passport holders do NOT require any visa to enter Hong Kong provided they have return flight tickets to show at HK immigration checkpoint.

Staying more than 7 days, they will need to apply for an Entry Permit at the China Embassy.
Old 21-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by upmountain View Post
For a stay up to 7 days, PRC passport holders do NOT require any visa to enter Hong Kong provided they have return flight tickets to show at HK immigration checkpoint.

Staying more than 7 days, they will need to apply for an Entry Permit at the China Embassy.
Yes U r correct. Except that the return flight ticket may not be necessary esp. if the PRC can show Spore work permit or student pass.

Also not necessary for returned PRC fm a third country as many r just by passing HK or do some shopping in HK before going into the mainland. HK authourity r more than happy to welcome these "weathly" grp of mainlanders.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Last edited by Sinoview; 21-02-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 21-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Also not necessary for returned PRC fm a third country as many r just by passing HK or do some shopping in HK before going into the mainland. HK authourity r more than happy to welcome these "weathly" grp of mainlanders.
Yupz. Bro Sinoview is right. The 7day entry for PRC passport holders into HK is either for short visit or transit (for example, arrive from SG, stay in HK for 7days or less, and final destination is Mainland China).

For the return air ticket, i think its probably best to have it if possible. As Bro Sinoview said, a SG work permit/student visa will probably be enough to allow the PRC passport holder a 7day short visit entry. But Bro GusHansen, if your trip is less than 7days and i assume you and your friend are buying return air tickets to SG anyway, there should be no problem.

Actually, i have seen at the sea ports of HK, that even without air ticket, HK immigration usually give PRC passport holders 7day entry with no problem. These PRC citizens usually come from macau or zhuhai by ferry. Standing behind them in the immigration queue, they usually get asked some simple questions and passed through quickly.

Just a word of caution: I have heard from some of my PRC clients that at times, and depending on the HK immigration officer and the documents presented, they can just decide to give 3day entry only to PRC passport holders. So i think to play safe, just be ready to show the return air ticket.
Old 21-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I'm not wrong PRC citizens can only enter Hong Kong and Macau for a maximum stay of 7 days every 3 months unless they have special visas. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1