The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniel.o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action In Makati City

the next day after work, decided to have a good meal at galleria then some activities at burgos street.

Tried to flag down a cab in makati for 20 mins but no taxi. finally 1 cab came up.
sit in cab less than 5 min, ganna pull over by police. KNN. Say wad cannot flag cab there and want to summon ticket to driver. the driver make it my fault. Telling him i not local dunno. (chao cheebye) Police wan to make me carrot. try to push him 50 peso but rejected end up say pay him 250 for some stupid law... but driver no need to hand over license and got away.

Not to spoil my day, i proceeded to burgos street. When i was there, u can see few FL standing outside makati palace hotel. becoz i look filipino, they did not approach me. Approach ang moh.

Walk down the street. expecting it to be like patpong or so... ago go bars with ladies trying to hussle u in. dissapointment. no ladies.

when into one bar, wah lan empty. all gals inside. thot dun want to be carrot left.

at last settle in this bar call bottoms up. The place is 60% filled with ppl. entered, mamasan started talking to me and pull some gals over to entertain...

booze is about 10x more than provision shop. but ok. bar wad. gals on stage where dancing, about 10+ gals dancing. no striptease on the stage.

(Continue soon).....

All Of Us Deserve Some Good Time From This Stressful Life!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1