The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fresh_Man is Cool - loads of Potential
Fun in Brazil

Hi bros,

I will be going to Brazil very soon, thus i would like to ask bros here to provide so FUN entertainment information for this ' happening place'.

Your help will be highly appreciated....!

Thanks
Old 16-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Re: Fun in Brazil

Nobody has information in Brazil?
WIll be damn bored for this trip..........................
Old 22-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Dear bros,

Currently i am staying in Transamerica hotel in Barra....
Is any brothers here can advise..?

Thanks..
Old 29-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
AngMo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Ive been alot to Brazil, and if there is one thing you cannot miss out on, it is commercial sex. There are abundance of lovely sexy girls everywhere, in bars, clubs and on the beach.

Ive never been to Barra, but it cant be very different from all other places ive seen there.

If I were you, I would just ask the concierge in the hotel. He would surely be able to help you. There are hardly any taboos when it comes to sex in this wonderful country!

Good luck, and dont overdo the caipirinha's...

on my up list: NIL
Old 29-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMo69 View Post
Bro,
Ive been alot to Brazil, and if there is one thing you cannot miss out on, it is commercial sex. There are abundance of lovely sexy girls everywhere, in bars, clubs and on the beach.

Ive never been to Barra, but it cant be very different from all other places ive seen there.

If I were you, I would just ask the concierge in the hotel. He would surely be able to help you. There are hardly any taboos when it comes to sex in this wonderful country!

Good luck, and dont overdo the caipirinha's...
Thanks for your precious information, kindly ask you that what is the market rate for commercial sex service, either per hour or overnight.

The big problem i having here is communication barrier, which most of them dont speak english.

I didnt realize that beach is one of the 'commercial place', maybe i never been there at night.

Anyway, thanks!
Old 30-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_Man View Post
The big problem i having here is communication barrier, which most of them dont speak english.

I didnt realize that beach is one of the 'commercial place', maybe i never been there at night.

Anyway, thanks!
Hey Fresh Man,

I stayed in Transamericas Hotel before in Sao Paulo, but the hotel that I stayed in was far away from many action... si beh sian...

Anyways, the rates in Brazil is very expensive, due to the high appreciation of the REIAS against the Dollar, it's now around 1.8 Reais against 1 USD... used to be around 2.1 Reais against 1 USD...

Anyways, in terms of dollars, you should be able to gain to most of their strip bars at around USD 40 per entry...

By the way, most of the sexy dance places INCLUDES SEX service...

All you need to do is chat up the girl, and they will bring you to the room...

It'll be around USD 100 minimum, which is about Reias 200 thats fucking expensive...

But anyways, the good news is that Brazilian babes like chinese alot... Chinese have a good reputation in Brazil, especially Japanese...

But another thing is that in Brazil, the sex culture is very interesting...

There are usually parties of around hundreds, sometimes thousands of people, you just need to ask your business partner there to bring you to those parties.... they don't dance there, they just drink some beer and socialize...

that's the place where they meet and see where they can find sex for the night... hahah... it's FREE!!!

But be prepared for the competition... haha...

Man, you guys should go for the Carnival, which I think is already over, that's the time where they start to fuck around... at the beach, everywhere, and it explains why there is alot of babies born around November... haha...

Anyways, it's always a good idea to have your brazilian business partner showing you around, which they would be pleased to!

And it's sure a good time for you to learn Portuguese now... haha

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 31-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hey Fresh Man,

I stayed in Transamericas Hotel before in Sao Paulo, but the hotel that I stayed in was far away from many action... si beh sian...

Anyways, the rates in Brazil is very expensive, due to the high appreciation of the REIAS against the Dollar, it's now around 1.8 Reais against 1 USD... used to be around 2.1 Reais against 1 USD...

Anyways, in terms of dollars, you should be able to gain to most of their strip bars at around USD 40 per entry...

By the way, most of the sexy dance places INCLUDES SEX service...

All you need to do is chat up the girl, and they will bring you to the room...

It'll be around USD 100 minimum, which is about Reias 200 thats fucking expensive...

But anyways, the good news is that Brazilian babes like chinese alot... Chinese have a good reputation in Brazil, especially Japanese...

But another thing is that in Brazil, the sex culture is very interesting...

There are usually parties of around hundreds, sometimes thousands of people, you just need to ask your business partner there to bring you to those parties.... they don't dance there, they just drink some beer and socialize...

that's the place where they meet and see where they can find sex for the night... hahah... it's FREE!!!

But be prepared for the competition... haha...

Man, you guys should go for the Carnival, which I think is already over, that's the time where they start to fuck around... at the beach, everywhere, and it explains why there is alot of babies born around November... haha...

Anyways, it's always a good idea to have your brazilian business partner showing you around, which they would be pleased to!

And it's sure a good time for you to learn Portuguese now... haha
Dear Bro Sperminator,

If Rs200 for overnight that would be reasonable but if only per shoot would be pretty expensive!!!!!!
You said they like chinese alot, but from my point of view i think they are look down of asian, maybe because we are smaller size compare to them....
So far i only know Paris Cafe is one of the place for 'commercial', is there any other good place for 'commercial' as near as my hotel?...
Didn't realize that so many parties here, maybe i just only stay btw hotel and factory...
hahaaaa!
If u are here would be great, we can team up and action together.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

A word of advice. BYO ...condom.

Don;t collect free gift from them
Old 31-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear Bro Sperminator,

If Rs200 for overnight that would be reasonable but if only per shoot would be pretty expensive!!!!!!
You said they like chinese alot, but from my point of view i think they are look down of asian, maybe because we are smaller size compare to them....
So far i only know Paris Cafe is one of the place for 'commercial', is there any other good place for 'commercial' as near as my hotel?...
Didn't realize that so many parties here, maybe i just only stay btw hotel and factory...
hahaaaa!
If u are here would be great, we can team up and action together.
Hi Fresh Man,

There is no overnight if you go to their strip clubs, you have to makan on the spot, only for one shot, and it's about R$200, yes, it's fucking expensive.

Haha... man, Brazilian babes really have amazing bodies... they have nice big breast, and big ass... perfect body shape... They are really horny... according to some of my biz partners... the brazilian babes will fuck your brains out... and they would like to fuck daily!!!

By the way, which city are you in?

I don't travel to Brazil so often now... but may be going there on June, but, I'll be at Sao Paulo... everything is fucking expensive in Brazil, especially Sao Paulo. Some economist rate Sao Paulo as equally expensive as San Francisco.

Believe me, I been there, and I really dislike the pricing... everything is fucking expensive, and the quality of the goods are totally shit, no thanks to their crazy importation, and federal tax, and etc... their tax in Brazil, KNN, maybe is the most taxed country in the world...

For the parties, it's better to go with a Brazilian friend... he would show you... but anyways... if you chat up with ANY brazilian girl... IF SHE LIKE YOU, you can get it! it's that simple... but that's what I heard from my biz partners lah... didn't actually try it.

Like some nice advise, please do put on your blank attachment (CONDOM) before fucking Brazilians, because, in Brazil, AIDS is quite common, and also free gifts STDs... they really love to fuck!

One of the best good looking girls would be in this beautiful town called Porto Alegre, south most city of Brazil... they have a nice mix of Italian and German blood, and you get to see BLONDES with GREEN EYES... nice huh?

In Sao Paulo, that's the place where you get all the action...

But I heard, Rio De Janeiro not too bad either, or Salvador... these cities are famous for their annual carnival event... I've been to one at Rio De Janeiro... it's really an experience...

oh yes, by the way, Brazil is very tolerant of gays, and there are MEGA ANNUAL GAY Parties in Sao Paulo which attracts Millions of GAYS all over the world!!! that's amazing...

Have fun, Brazil is a crazy, fun place... sex CAN be free there, but condition is that you MUST learn how to speak Portuguese... tu da bang!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 31-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hi Fresh Man,

There is no overnight if you go to their strip clubs, you have to makan on the spot, only for one shot, and it's about R$200, yes, it's fucking expensive.

Haha... man, Brazilian babes really have amazing bodies... they have nice big breast, and big ass... perfect body shape... They are really horny... according to some of my biz partners... the brazilian babes will fuck your brains out... and they would like to fuck daily!!!

By the way, which city are you in?

I don't travel to Brazil so often now... but may be going there on June, but, I'll be at Sao Paulo... everything is fucking expensive in Brazil, especially Sao Paulo. Some economist rate Sao Paulo as equally expensive as San Francisco.

Believe me, I been there, and I really dislike the pricing... everything is fucking expensive, and the quality of the goods are totally shit, no thanks to their crazy importation, and federal tax, and etc... their tax in Brazil, KNN, maybe is the most taxed country in the world...

For the parties, it's better to go with a Brazilian friend... he would show you... but anyways... if you chat up with ANY brazilian girl... IF SHE LIKE YOU, you can get it! it's that simple... but that's what I heard from my biz partners lah... didn't actually try it.

Like some nice advise, please do put on your blank attachment (CONDOM) before fucking Brazilians, because, in Brazil, AIDS is quite common, and also free gifts STDs... they really love to fuck!

One of the best good looking girls would be in this beautiful town called Porto Alegre, south most city of Brazil... they have a nice mix of Italian and German blood, and you get to see BLONDES with GREEN EYES... nice huh?

In Sao Paulo, that's the place where you get all the action...

But I heard, Rio De Janeiro not too bad either, or Salvador... these cities are famous for their annual carnival event... I've been to one at Rio De Janeiro... it's really an experience...

oh yes, by the way, Brazil is very tolerant of gays, and there are MEGA ANNUAL GAY Parties in Sao Paulo which attracts Millions of GAYS all over the world!!! that's amazing...

Have fun, Brazil is a crazy, fun place... sex CAN be free there, but condition is that you MUST learn how to speak Portuguese... tu da bang!
I am in Rio De Janeiro, Transamerica Flat in Barra. Unfortunately all my colleagues here are either American or Asian, not much information for carnival event, believe that it was over on beginning of march.

i agree with you, brazillians girls have a evil body and angle looking (some only).

Think that get a free bonk will not happen to me, better take a taxi and go to the pub....one of my american friend went to pub and few ladies were approaching him...asking for free drink, and after chit-chatting a while comes out a final question, 'DO YOU WANT SEX"? They straight away CIAO after getting 'NO' answer from my friend....most probably they are 'commercial' girl, not fuck lover as u mentioned.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

Post Re: Fun in Brazil

Dear bros,

After long time research and survey, I am here to provide some information about Brazil.

The place of looking for sex here is called 'Termas', it provides sauna, bathroom, beer, massage and sex service. When you go in, you will be given a card which will record your expenses in the club and pay when you leave(there is minimum expenses around RS20 regardless you leave without spending any) you can either take a shower and left your belongings into locker or head down to the bar for hunting directly.

When you are in the bar, ladies are waiting for you and you may walk around to find your target and have some light talk with the lady you interested or even buy a drink for them. Or, you can find a seat and order some drink slowly find your target but there is always someone will come approach you and most of the time aggressive one is not the 'laku' one.

After couple of minutes of light talk, they will offer you a sex service which will be around RS200 for bonking and they will lead you to the room.

Besides the Termas, you can always look for freelance on the street at the beach like Copacabana, or bus stop...some freelancers are active when the sky turns dark. The price might be vary according to quality or person you meet from as low as RS50 to RS200.

You can also locate freelancer on internet, and the charges is hourly basis plus taxi charge. Some are putting their pic as well.

Hope my report here helps, bless all bros going to brazil will having a GREAT FUN here. Good luck!
Old 22-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ryuk&remu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Sao Paulo on the 26th of April to 30th April? Want to meet up to cheong? I will be there in Brazil for 3 weeks.
Old 22-04-2008, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear bros,

After long time research and survey, I am here to provide some information about Brazil.

The place of looking for sex here is called 'Termas', it provides sauna, bathroom, beer, massage and sex service. When you go in, you will be given a card which will record your expenses in the club and pay when you leave(there is minimum expenses around RS20 regardless you leave without spending any) you can either take a shower and left your belongings into locker or head down to the bar for hunting directly.

When you are in the bar, ladies are waiting for you and you may walk around to find your target and have some light talk with the lady you interested or even buy a drink for them. Or, you can find a seat and order some drink slowly find your target but there is always someone will come approach you and most of the time aggressive one is not the 'laku' one.

After couple of minutes of light talk, they will offer you a sex service which will be around RS200 for bonking and they will lead you to the room.

Besides the Termas, you can always look for freelance on the street at the beach like Copacabana, or bus stop...some freelancers are active when the sky turns dark. The price might be vary according to quality or person you meet from as low as RS50 to RS200.

You can also locate freelancer on internet, and the charges is hourly basis plus taxi charge. Some are putting their pic as well.

Hope my report here helps, bless all bros going to brazil will having a GREAT FUN here. Good luck!

Nice general overview of Rio De Janeiro dude...

Too bad, most of the samsters would not go to Brazil, as it's almost 180 degrees across the globe... and probably the most expensive air tickets to go there from Singapore.

Yes, the beaches of Copacabana is nice, very very long beach there...

I happen to stay in one of the hotels along the beach, the hotels are rather old, and expensive... fuck... it's going to double the price when it's carnival period.

Yup, you sum it alright, the pricing of the freelancers are around there... but the problem is that the freelancers are not too appealing, not pretty at all... mostly have dark skins...

I think China is still the best place if you ask me... haha...

Anyways, not speaking portuguese can be a big problem in Brazil...

not too many people speak English in Brazil.

Hey, did you have a good time in Rio de Janeiro? Did you visit the Jesus Christo Statue? Awesome sight right???

Have fun...

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 15-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys,

It's quite amazing that we even have info on Brazil on sammy! Clearly singaporeans travel far and long to play

Anyway, it's my turn to be in Brazil soon, and I'm looking for info on places to go during the day (night time will be inconvenient for me.. sigh). Will be in Sao Paulo in about a week's time, and hopefully will find something interesting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1