The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Starwar_77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry Be Aware!!!!! Do Not Perchase "magix"

BE AWARE!!!! Everybody Do not perchase any "Magix" from this Mr. Devil...... It's a trap, he is a Swindler n he is trying to cheat our money.

This is my true experience, last week i e-mail my order to him n transferred the money to him as well. it stated i will receive my order within 1 or 2 working days
BUT it's almost a week now n i still have not receive it yet. I feel that i have been cheated.

So....Pls Be Aware of the trap n don't become another victim just like me.

I was so regret but have to blame myself for been so stupid to believe all this......

Old 17-02-2004, 05:48 PM
Starwar_77

Lightbulb

Can anyone tell how to take legel action against this "Mr Devil" ?

Can't let him off so easily...... must punish him.
Old 17-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
have you tried to contact him?

a lot of regulars here have already tried magix and also know devil by now, you sound rather stupid by saying he's a swindler
Old 17-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Becareful what you said, many people had cheonged with him. if he is really a swindler, he will be exposed already..
you havent got the goods doesnt mean you are not getting it
Old 17-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 22
craz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycraz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
cool down man...

Bro,

i cheong with the devil almost every week and have bought "magix" from him.

i 'll alert him about this. don't worry if you have forward the money you'll get the "magix"
Old 17-02-2004, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
wayne] deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi,

I believe Mrdevil is fucking busy or busy fucking that why he over-looked at your purchase. Please allow him a few more days to address your matter.

P.s he is not a swindler, he only cheat girls' heart. (Master of Puying killer)

If u still can't contact him, Pm me. I help u out..
Old 17-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Be Aware!!!!! Do Not Perchase "magix"

Quote:
Originally posted by Starwar_77
BE AWARE!!!! Everybody Do not perchase any "Magix" from this Mr. Devil...... It's a trap, he is a Swindler n he is trying to cheat our money.

This is my true experience, last week i e-mail my order to him n transferred the money to him as well. it stated i will receive my order within 1 or 2 working days
BUT it's almost a week now n i still have not receive it yet. I feel that i have been cheated.

I was so regret but have to blame myself for been so stupid to believe all this......

Bro, please provide me your original email address, order id and payment id for me to trace our delivery record. All orders are mailed via normal post to reach within 2~3 working days, delayed in posting is rare (unless during seasonal period) and beyond our control. Unless you specifically request and pay additionally for a courier or register mail, otherwise there is no way for us to be sure if you really received the order or not.

We shipped countless of orders worldwide without fail, I dont see any reason for you to shout fraud here, neither did I received any email nor PM from you about your lost order, unless you have ill intention in mind. Incidently, your new nick Stawar_77 was only registered on 13-02-2004 with 3 posts with all the posting about the same issue.

If I am Swindler, I could do much better than cheating your miserable $100, that cant even cover my one meal. Others wont have been flaming me long ago before you got your new nick. Till date, I believe there should have been easily more than hundred of samsters would have met and cheong with me that know where I stand and how to reach me, so I dont think I wanted to go to hiding for a miserable $100.

Hope that calm your nerves.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 17-02-2004, 10:55 PM
greenbird

Re: Be Aware!!!!! Do Not Perchase "magix"

Quote:
Originally posted by Starwar_77

hey, bro...cool down...if you knew there are hundreds of bros have ordered and re-ordered the Magix...you will understand how silly it looks when you posted this thread...just give the Devil some time to sort things out...

Rest assured you will get your order....

in future, it might be advisable to confirm the situation before shooting rockets....no good in making enemy among bros...all of us are looking for fun, not for fight...

After the mess has been clear off, I like to invite you to join me as a guest...GL or JB, your choice...cheers..
Old 18-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Starwar_77

[
Old 18-02-2004, 12:34 PM
greenbird

Apology

Starwar_77
New Samster

My Apologize to Mr. Devil!!!! Re : Magix
My Apologize to Mr. Devil and everybody........ i will take back what i had said...... Paiseh!!

Last nite i finally received it..... maybe i'm too anxious abt it lor. But also cannot blame me mah!! so long then receive it, just natural feeling scare been cheated lor.

Actually, last wkend went to cheong at Balai, wanna to try it out but did not receive in time, that why got such angry feeling lor....

really paiseh abt it...... hope u can accept my apologize......

Hi bro Starwar_77...whether the thread you started can be deleted or not, damage was done...but it's still great that you admitted the wrong doing...please remember this experience in future...sometimes, one's reputation is more important than one's life...dont play play...

so any plan to join us for cheonging...cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1