The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Romancing Seoul

Hi Guys...so far has anyone posted anything on Seoul ?
Old 20-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_North
Hi Guys...so far has anyone posted anything on Seoul ?
Now there are some package tour to Seoul, 5 days cost around $700. Language is a problems there and a local guide is required.
I have been there once and it was very problematic, be it go for makan or shopping, I need a calculator to let then key in the price fig. b4 deciding my option.
Old 20-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Now there are some package tour to Seoul, 5 days cost around $700. Language is a problems there and a local guide is required.
I have been there once and it was very problematic, be it go for makan or shopping, I need a calculator to let then key in the price fig. b4 deciding my option.
Yes, I'm aware. I came back from Seoul not long ago. To my disappointment, the girls are really bad looking. Reminds me of Matilda Tao. I know there will be people who say there are some very nice ones around. But I'm looking at the standard across the board. The probability of hitting on one nice one in the crowd is lower than 1%.

I'm wondering where the pretty ones are located.
Old 20-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cant get enough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bros,

I must agree that language is a major problem in Seoul....
No one will speak English with you and even if they do...you will have problem understanding them...
However I must say the ladies in Seoul is above average in looks.....and from my Korean friend...they will only have sex with you after knowing you well...So no chance for us looking for ONS.
So what to do? Go to the red light district...I remember there is some thread on that..If you search Korea or Seoul...you should find it...

I tried it last November....That is the best Pro girl I have ever had...In terms of look and skin.....really like those actress on TV.
Boobs and body shape is good too.

Here is the details:-

Take the underground to station Cheongnyangni. Get up to ground and the red light district is just round the corner...
The range should be 60 000 won - 80 000 won....about US$ 60 - US $ 80..... One shot...I think maybe 20 min.
It will be better if you go with your koren friend....as they might charge you more if they see you a foreigner.

Many small cubicle with windows.....most of them very nice....
I had a good time there as the girl I have is a real beauty and fantastic fair smooth skin.......service is ok as well but not fantastic.. i will definitely go there again.....

other places is Or-parl- parl @ yongsan.
Tried one there but standard lose to Cheongnyangni. Same price though.

Happy Cheonging and Cheers...Hope you find your prey...

Warning...dun walk too close when looking...the girls will grab you in and wont let go.....I kana lah......maybe you like it then can try.
Old 20-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cant get enough
Hi Bros,

I must agree that language is a major problem in Seoul....
No one will speak English with you and even if they do...you will have problem understanding them...
However I must say the ladies in Seoul is above average in looks.....and from my Korean friend...they will only have sex with you after knowing you well...So no chance for us looking for ONS.
So what to do? Go to the red light district...I remember there is some thread on that..If you search Korea or Seoul...you should find it...

I tried it last November....That is the best Pro girl I have ever had...In terms of look and skin.....really like those actress on TV.
Boobs and body shape is good too.

Here is the details:-

Take the underground to station Cheongnyangni. Get up to ground and the red light district is just round the corner...
The range should be 60 000 won - 80 000 won....about US$ 60 - US $ 80..... One shot...I think maybe 20 min.
It will be better if you go with your koren friend....as they might charge you more if they see you a foreigner.

Many small cubicle with windows.....most of them very nice....
I had a good time there as the girl I have is a real beauty and fantastic fair smooth skin.......service is ok as well but not fantastic.. i will definitely go there again.....

other places is Or-parl- parl @ yongsan.
Tried one there but standard lose to Cheongnyangni. Same price though.

Happy Cheonging and Cheers...Hope you find your prey...

Warning...dun walk too close when looking...the girls will grab you in and wont let go.....I kana lah......maybe you like it then can try.

How do u communicate with these gals in the pricing - use calculator?
Old 20-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
Yes, I'm aware. I came back from Seoul not long ago. To my disappointment, the girls are really bad looking. Reminds me of Matilda Tao. I know there will be people who say there are some very nice ones around. But I'm looking at the standard across the board. The probability of hitting on one nice one in the crowd is lower than 1%.

I'm wondering where the pretty ones are located.
Perhaps the following ang moi forum will help:

http://www.wsgforum.com

Happy surfing....
Old 24-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
darkwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Korean gal at KTV

The korean GRO that i saw at one of the KTV in Penang is really pretty, sweet and charming. How I wish I could up her but too bad, we chicken and duck talk, whole night guessing each other words.
Old 24-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!
Seoul Experience

I often travel to Seoul for business. Korean gals are really good looking but most of them do not speak English and Chinese. Many years back, I met a KTV gal look like some of the TV actress, very very sweet and speak very little English, while I have also learnt Korean from her. She come to my hotel when I come to Seoul. We spent a night and she sent me to the airport, she lives close to the airport (old one)

We are disconnected after 911 incident.

Korea is known to be expensive for its night life, but the gals serve you well.
Old 24-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
Perhaps the following ang moi forum will help:

http://www.wsgforum.com

Happy surfing....
Thanks Bro. What a forum ! My next trip to Korea I will know how to orientate myself.
Old 24-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
Thanks Bro. What a forum ! My next trip to Korea I will know how to orientate myself.
I had once went with my family to S Korea Tour. There is this young and single lady korean tourist guide, she spoke in mandarin as her parents are migrated from Taiwan. At the end of our tour, she gives contact numbers (card) to all the singles our tour asking them to contact her should they be re-visiting Korean in the next trip. She has a car and can provide very personal guide. I believe she is a FL herself..........perhaps you would want to take this path.... look for FL guide but I think will be expensive
Old 24-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul Experience

hmmm. but i twat those korean gals have small eyes one?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Seah
I often travel to Seoul for business. Korean gals are really good looking but most of them do not speak English and Chinese. Many years back, I met a KTV gal look like some of the TV actress, very very sweet and speak very little English, while I have also learnt Korean from her. She come to my hotel when I come to Seoul. We spent a night and she sent me to the airport, she lives close to the airport (old one)

We are disconnected after 911 incident.

Korea is known to be expensive for its night life, but the gals serve you well.
Old 24-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Cheju Island

I am going to Cheju Island in April for a conference. This is truly new ground for me and as always, I am doing research before the time and place.

Anyone has anything useful to help me with? Single ladies, GROs, bored workers, professionals, places to party etc etc? Special tips for Cheju for making out in the nights, special clubs, pubs etc etc.

All help will be appreciated and as usual, a detailed FR will be made.

S.
Old 24-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romancing Seoul

Quote:
I had once went with my family to S Korea Tour. There is this young and single lady korean tourist guide, she spoke in mandarin as her parents are migrated from Taiwan. At the end of our tour, she gives contact numbers (card) to all the singles our tour asking them to contact her should they be re-visiting Korean in the next trip. She has a car and can provide very personal guide. I believe she is a FL herself..........perhaps you would want to take this path.... look for FL guide but I think will be expensive
You are lucky. In my case, the tour guide is married. 40-year old lao charbo. Not interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread