The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RedHeadGeneral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage turn FL Gal, Superb Service

Hi all Bros, this is my first FR. If not good, just use your wild imagination.

Know this gal in a Massage Parlor 1 months ago, was very satisfied by her good massage and when she start to ask me for special service, I gladly agreed with it, I walked off the parlor as a Happy man. Since she provide such a good service, I got her HP and promised to bring her out when I am free to Hotel for a more full service job.
And indeed, the day come and it was beyond my expectation. She help me to bath just like Japan AV gals, in front of her, I was like a kid and she help me clean every part of my body. After the bath, we proceed to the bed, and we start to french as if we were long lost couple. The GFE is damn good. She start to lick all over my body and start to lick my nipple, frankly speaking, normally I feel nothing when gal lick my nipple, but to my surprised, she licked till I very high…. This is the SUPERB nipple licking from gal so far for me. After that, she started to give me a BBBJ, I was like flying in the sky when she did that, she even licked my balls and she really how to know how to make a guy high. She capped me and ride on me, she was very accommodating on all the position I asked for and her moaning is damn good. She is very service-oriented.
She ask me to help her as business in Massage Parlor is not doing well and she decided to do FL, so I just help her to post this and hope her business will be good. I am not her OKT and I don’t earn a single cent for doing this.

Name: ShuFei
Look: 8++/10
GFE: 9/10 Eager to please and No rush at all
Skin: Fair & smooth, no stretch marks or tatoos anywhere
Hair: Long
French: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: Of course
Raw: No, No, No,
Service: Superb
Boobs: Cup B (Not good at judging, but very nice, soft & natural, pink nipple)
RTF: Yes, definitely
Damage: $100/60/1
Work Hour: 2pm-12am

Prices quote are excluding room and CD.
PM me for her contact. Bros who have upped my pts will be given priority. She can communicate in Mandarin and English but she prefer Chinese only, apologize to my Indian & Malay bros…

Yfrog - p1010065d - Uploaded by RedHeadGeneral
Yfrog - p1010064f - Uploaded by RedHeadGeneral
Old 08-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
kingston99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage turn FL Gal, Superb Service

hi bro

dun mind share her ctc?
Thanks~
Old 08-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage turn FL Gal, Superb Service

looks nice...
if her body massage is good...
pm me too...

cheers
Old 08-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RedHeadGeneral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage turn FL Gal, Superb Service

Just send 1st batch of bros her contact, enjoy bro!!! Remember to write her a good FR if you enjoy......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1