The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!
Re: Xuan Xuan - the wild and sexy PRC is BACK

Happy New Year!!!

7 pts for your good FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmaster View Post
Last of the 3 FR that I had tried over last weekend... Yanzi / Yanzi (different lah) / Xuan Xuan... overall each had its good, make it very difficult to guage which better..

back to this babe.. contact her to meet late last week and she replied location.
went to the target site but was told no room for hrs rate... (funny.. 1st time hear this at Area G... ) then went next door and successfully get a room..
send sms & she arrive 10mins after..

1st impression after door open: looks cute.. with a bit of femaine maturity... her sound is a killer.. to guys.. nice frame.. (dun like very big frame gal).. Nice jars size.. but need further confirmation..

the moment came in, hug me tight be4 evening putting her stuff.. plus..
TCSS abit.. enjoy her voice.. think she will be excellent if landed herself at call centre...

anyway I like to take it slow.. talk cock about myself and ask her things.. in her hometown... watch TV while I roam around.. tried to kiss her neck.. think she sensitive.. ard that portion.. (bros.. can try) hands roam to feel her body.. no fats.. and slowly into the jars.. remove the barrier.. and nice feel.. handful with good grapes size...

as I kiss her neck.. she moan slightly.. can tell she is enjoying.. and suggested that we should bath first.. go bathing... SOP.. but she focus cleaniness on my little bro.. quite shiok..

after cleaning.. we proceed to bed.. and she started her action.. start via licking my nipple.. then paint me.. (i enjoy gal painting..) as I grab her jars.. and enjoy the smoothness and softness... slowing she go southwards.. and start the BBBJ.... quite good... but can i just enjoy.. the plus is she keep looking up while licking.. really like.. her facial expression... I cannot tahan & ask her to cap.. requested.. that she ride first...

"你要一次还是两次?“。。。she ask..
”如果你能让我爽两次的话。。求之不得。。“
with that start.. our action.. of both.. to summarize (details too long) i had 2 rounds.. and she was really sporting.. change style more than 7 types.. and she suggest several of them.. (learn things from her man..)

until last.. both of us go crazy.... during the 2nd round doggy.. can tell she also cum several times.. as i feel my bro.. being tighten.. everytime she cum..
really shiok man...

the 2 hrs was really well spend.. (tip her beside the std $100)...
she reply.. that she enjoy the action.. ask me to come back to her again..
but i already plan to try 2 other gals.. ( need to clear backlog from supporting bros.. mah)... so said arranged again..

I think dun need to put ratings since bros.. had mentioned almost similar feedback.. but what I want to stress this: this gal got extreme good service attitude.. and good skill for bros.. to enjoy a good bonk..

thanks for TS on contacts..
bros who up me.. please let me know to return the favor...

Lastly: Happy new year to all bros..
happy bonking in the coming years...
Old 02-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro... up back... (not sure whether I did the right way)..

kind of you to share your contacts....
appreciate..
Old 03-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Thanks for the FR and up you with my humble pts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobraun View Post
Firstly, big big thanks to TS for sharing XX's contact.

Spent my last week of 2008, hunting down the targeted list of the FLs i wanted to try. And XX is definitely one of them.
Text her in chinese and her replies were prompt. Arrange time and location and then proceeded down to meet her.

After gotten the key, inside the lift niah, she was already frenching me passionately!! Buey tahan~ Mood was definitely building up damn fast (as i'm penning this FR, my heart is pumping just as fast as that night, absolutely stimulating)

My $0.02 Rating:
Name: Xuan Xuan
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10 (can see some marks but she's slim)
Boobs: B+ (Soft N Firm!! Nice~~~)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight with plenty of moanings!!)
Frenching: 11/10!!! YES! She enjoys it~
Service: 8/10 (very hardworking)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 60 + RM + CD
RTF: Yes, I love this frenching queen~

Kudos to TS Bro oaoo for sharing this gem. Really a gem not to be missed~
Old 03-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
f2j2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Xuan Xuan - the wild and sexy PRC is BACK

thx aoo

Look: 6/10
Body: 3/10 (pregnant b4)
Boobs: B+ (Firm!! Nice~~~)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (tight with plenty of moanings!!)
Frenching: 6/10!!! YES! She enjoys it~
Service: 8/10 (very hardworking, very adapt)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 60 + 20

many styles + 55min to spray
Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Wanted to try out 荭雪 tis evening at 11pm but she oni can afford to spare an hour for me...becos someone had an advance booking at 12mn...haiz...sianz...heart not up not down...萱萱 suddenly cum to my mind...still miss her cute voice & high GFE...mai tu liaoz...fast hand fast leg msg her...萱萱, 你十一点有空吗?...Replied...有空...Me replied...那好吧!我下来载你...Vroom...reach her place...msg her...waited for less than 3mins...saw her walking towards me...her dress code very simple not ex...like neighbourhood girl's look today...makes me think of those moments during school times...想你! 抱抱 一下! & she french me...wow...
shiok...!!!...长话短说...fast forward to our love nest...we hug & french like no 2moro until 忘我境...she unbutton my shirt & starts steamulate my sensitive nips...呵!呵!你的葡萄好好吸...呵!呵!...sensational licking & sucking oredi wake up my 小弟弟...呵!呵!你的小弟弟生气了, 让我来安慰他...than she unbucker my belt...took off my pants & give me a mind blowing BBBJ...呵!呵!好喜欢他!好好吃!...Muz tahan...Push her down laying on de bed...took off her Tshirt & pants...play with her 小葡萄...my turn to suck her light brown 小葡萄...呵!呵!你好坏!呵!呵!很爽!很爽!...while sucking her 小葡萄, i used my 小弟弟 to rub her 小鮑魚 outside her panties... 呵!呵!我受不了了!呵!呵!...Go down south to taste her 爽口多汁的小鮑魚...lick her furiously & could hear her moaning damn loud...呵!呵!好喜欢你吸我的小鮑鮑!真的爽死我了!呵!呵!快把你的放进我的小鮑鮑里!快点!我快受不了!...stood up...give me a mind blowing BBBJ again & helps me to put on de CD using her mouth...she's damn PRO...呵!呵!放进我的小鮑鮑里!快点!...obey her order & bonk her furiously...she moan loudly...grab me tightly...french me heavily...& can feel her cumming making her 小鮑魚even more juicy...give her a momentum stroking...fast, furious than slow...fast, furious than slow...呵!你真的好坏!你又快要弄得我的小鮑鮑来了!...carry her to the table...letting her sit on it with a juz nice height for me to bonk her standing position...i bonk her so fiercely...& she held me so tightly...呵!呵!快给我!呵!呵!...till i finally let go & cum...Damn!!!...Tat was really hot!!!...I carry her back to de bed & she rested on my chest...跟你做爱真的很爽!...de two solid hr with her accompanied was really memorable...we enjoy ourselves like two lovely couples...we even have 鸳鸯浴 together in de bubble bath tub...she uses her two assets to rub my body & her 鮑魚刷 to brush me clean clean......de rest i leave it to u guys to imagine...think i kana her KC power...keeps thinking of her liaoz...siao laioz...so wat r u guys waiting for...get her CTC & start dailing...life will neber be de same again...TQ bro Oaoo again!!! Really a nice gem!!! Service 一级棒!!! So far she's my top list among all FLs i noe or tried...will keeps RTF her if VitM allowed...
Cheers!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Bro loner7272, its always so "sexciting" to read your FR
Old 06-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
...think i kana her KC power...keeps thinking of her liaoz...siao laioz...so wat r u guys waiting for...get her CTC & start dailing...life will neber be de same again...TQ bro Oaoo again!!! Really a nice gem!!! Service 一级棒!!! So far she's my top list among all FLs i noe or tried...will keeps RTF her if VitM allowed...
Cheers!!!
Hi bro, very juicy FR you have, always.

BTW, I rtf'ed again last weekend. Can't remember how many times already. She is still 'no horse run'.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My apologies for the repeated post.

Last edited by oaoo; 06-01-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: repeated post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

My apologies for the repeated post again. (can the moderator delete it? ... many thanks)

Last edited by oaoo; 06-01-2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: repeated post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Bro loner7272, its always so "sexciting" to read your FR
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaoo View Post
Hi bro, very juicy FR you have, always.
夸奖了! 夸奖了! 失礼! 失礼! 不敢当! 不敢当!
Still got lots to learn from both 大哥
Old 07-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sdali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF XX last weekend - it was a great experience (as expected)! Missed her hunger for frenching and her do anything attitude. Didn't have time to post FR until now.

Pretty much the same experience from the first time I had her so will reproduce my old FR for XX from November for the benefit of those who have not experience this little dynamo. She's a real gem!

FR - 8 Nov 2008
First impression - looks 6.5/10 (not a stunning beauty but her looks do grow on you), figure 7.5/10 (petite, slim, fair complexion), boobs 8/10 (for someone of her build, the tits are big

Got into the room, and she immediately initiated frenching. Bros who enjoy frenching pay attention. I have never come across a working girl who enjoys frenching as much as XX. I was still holding onto my car key, h/p, wallet, etc when we started to french and in order to free up my hands for other 'pursuits' had to toss the items onto the bed. Frenching (9/10)

We frenched and groped for 5 minutes or so still fully-clothed. She was grabbing my C*#@ through my shorts. I then realised that I had forgotten to bring condoms with me. Arrghh! Sent her downstairs to buy some while I was left with a raging hard-on. So I took a shower while I waited.

She came back a couple of minutes later & I was in my towel. We had a full-blown petting session for the next 15 minutes or so. Lots of heavy duty frenching, groping as I slowly removed all her articles of clothing. One thing though: she didn't like my to finger her so couldn't really tell the extent of her wetness.

Moved onto BBBJ - and boy could she blow (8.5/10). All the classics of a good BJ was there: tongue-movement, slurping, deep throating, ball licking, eye contact. I enojyed it so much that I couldn't help but keep shoving her head downwards to deepthroat me And the best part was not once did she stop to spit out her saliva (and a number of other girls do). Definitely one of the best around.

Reached out for the condom on the dresser table and since we were standing up anyway, what the heck, penetrated her while we were both standing, nice and tight feeling. More intense frenching with lots of tongue slurping as we screwed standing up. A variety of other positions followed, cowboy (which she was really good at - nice gripping action), reverse cowboy, sideways (a good position from which to grab her boobs and french as I came.

Rest for couple of minutes as she replied to a few SMSs (wow she is doing a roaring trade). Cuddled in bed for a few minutes and we started again with her slowly stroking my shaft as we started to (no prizes for guessing) french again. More BBBJ followed and I also DATY (which got her really wet and squirming) - she couldn't control herself and grabbed the condom and capped me. More screwing: cowboy, missionary, legs over my shoulder, sideways. But couldn't come in her for a second time so told her to blow me till I came.

She happily ripped off the condom and proceeded to blow me till I shot off a second load in her mouth (she does not swallow). Took a quick shower, paid her the $100 and left. I dropped her home and we frenched some more before she left the car.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Thanks and you have my humble pts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdali View Post
RTF XX last weekend - it was a great experience (as expected)! Missed her hunger for frenching and her do anything attitude. Didn't have time to post FR until now.

Pretty much the same experience from the first time I had her so will reproduce my old FR for XX from November for the benefit of those who have not experience this little dynamo. She's a real gem!

FR - 8 Nov 2008
First impression - looks 6.5/10 (not a stunning beauty but her looks do grow on you), figure 7.5/10 (petite, slim, fair complexion), boobs 8/10 (for someone of her build, the tits are big

Got into the room, and she immediately initiated frenching. Bros who enjoy frenching pay attention. I have never come across a working girl who enjoys frenching as much as XX. I was still holding onto my car key, h/p, wallet, etc when we started to french and in order to free up my hands for other 'pursuits' had to toss the items onto the bed. Frenching (9/10)

We frenched and groped for 5 minutes or so still fully-clothed. She was grabbing my C*#@ through my shorts. I then realised that I had forgotten to bring condoms with me. Arrghh! Sent her downstairs to buy some while I was left with a raging hard-on. So I took a shower while I waited.

She came back a couple of minutes later & I was in my towel. We had a full-blown petting session for the next 15 minutes or so. Lots of heavy duty frenching, groping as I slowly removed all her articles of clothing. One thing though: she didn't like my to finger her so couldn't really tell the extent of her wetness.

Moved onto BBBJ - and boy could she blow (8.5/10). All the classics of a good BJ was there: tongue-movement, slurping, deep throating, ball licking, eye contact. I enojyed it so much that I couldn't help but keep shoving her head downwards to deepthroat me And the best part was not once did she stop to spit out her saliva (and a number of other girls do). Definitely one of the best around.

Reached out for the condom on the dresser table and since we were standing up anyway, what the heck, penetrated her while we were both standing, nice and tight feeling. More intense frenching with lots of tongue slurping as we screwed standing up. A variety of other positions followed, cowboy (which she was really good at - nice gripping action), reverse cowboy, sideways (a good position from which to grab her boobs and french as I came.

Rest for couple of minutes as she replied to a few SMSs (wow she is doing a roaring trade). Cuddled in bed for a few minutes and we started again with her slowly stroking my shaft as we started to (no prizes for guessing) french again. More BBBJ followed and I also DATY (which got her really wet and squirming) - she couldn't control herself and grabbed the condom and capped me. More screwing: cowboy, missionary, legs over my shoulder, sideways. But couldn't come in her for a second time so told her to blow me till I came.

She happily ripped off the condom and proceeded to blow me till I shot off a second load in her mouth (she does not swallow). Took a quick shower, paid her the $100 and left. I dropped her home and we frenched some more before she left the car.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx bro for sharing xuan xuan contact.

as promise here is my FR.

Call her up for appt, After booking room at H81, she knock the door after 10min of waiting, wonder what she is up to.

Looking through the door peep hole, seem pretty and wow, she is a bit lao chio when i open the door.

Where can u find a babe with big pretty eyes with 2 dimples at each side of her cheek.

The moment she enter the room, she like a wild cat kissing me non stop. We both start to strip each other while flirting with each other.

After taking off her bra, it's 1 handful grap and firm.

I wonder if she implant her boob or by injection.

Soon we both went naked and lie on bed kissing without taking bath.

I rub my harden shaft outside her pussy and she start to moan like never before and so far so many babes i bonk before, she is one of the best i ever come to.

Now I know her trick, before she enter, she have a fisherman friend candy on her mouth, no wonder she give me bbbj, i feel so COOL from the tip to the base of my shaft.

while she bbbj me, i slowing my finger when to her pussy to start digging for her G spot, I a bit turn off is her flip beside her pussy is quite large.

but nvm just go and put on my cap and insert while she's still hot.

now it even worst, hug me so tight, I told her to hug as hard as she like but no finger nail drawing my back.

soon after both of us explode in paradise. She's so wet and give me that slutty look for another round.

after that we rest a bit and tcss to recuperate my energy.

but sian another turn off is her tummy is flappy, it's not that baby fat type. seem like she giving birth before with those winkles lining.

big pussy flip and winkles tummy, understandable but aiya....bo chap la....

I give you what you want and you give me what I want, who care.

After resting, still unable to receive enough energy, bo bian, ask her this time round is fun, next time will call you again.

we both went for bath and off we go.

well, i not good in adding spice in the FR, but overall good service and will try her again few days later.

thats all folk
Old 12-01-2009, 04:32 AM
Samster

Oops! I did it again...
Juz finished ANOTHER SEXsion at 2 MN with 萱萱...Legs still shaking...
Think i kana her KC liaoz...Always have an EXCITING & UNFORGETABLE evening with her...The feeling is damn hard to discribe...Wat i can say...
Like a pair of lovely couple together...
Damn!!!...I've oredi RTF her 3 times...tats not me...which i always like to
try new chicks...Bo Bian!!!...Like the way she treat me...
LIKE KING......& Service...NO HORSE RUN...没马跑!!!...
Can fight with tis Jap AV chick..."click below to watch"...
Japanese Sakura Sena in Her Fantasy
Shiok boh???...So wat r u waiting for bros...

My FR on 萱萱...

http://sbfsg.net/welcome...ml#post3344695
http://sbfsg.net/welcome...ml#post3368787
Old 13-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Still enjoying your 'sexciting' FR .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Oops! I did it again..
Juz finished ANOTHER SEXsion at 2 MN with 萱萱...Legs still shaking...
Think i kana her KC liaoz...Always have an EXCITING & UNFORGETABLE evening with her...The feeling is damn hard to discribe...Wat i can say...
Like a pair of lovely couple together...
Damn!!!...I've oredi RTF her 3 times...tats not me...which i always like to
try new chicks...Bo Bian!!!...Like the way she treat me...
LIKE KING......& Service...NO HORSE RUN...没马跑!!!...
Can fight with tis Jap AV chick..."click below to watch"...
Japanese Sakura Sena in Her Fantasy
Shiok boh???...So wat r u waiting for bros...

My FR on 萱萱...

http://sbfsg.net/welcome...ml#post3344695
http://sbfsg.net/welcome...ml#post3368787

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1