The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I thought quite a few Japanese ladies liked white guys.

There are so many on the social sites like MySpace, Facebook etc who date, or have married white guys. In fact, there are literally thousands and thousands of Japanese women who have hooked one. And those are just the ones who live in Japan itself.

THe Japanese ladies who live oversaes in Western countries...almost all the ones I've met date white guys almost as if they have a blind spot that Asian men even exist.

Are you just being humble, trying not to boast of how you juggle 20 SYT's?
Sir, just like to drop my half-white comment on that interesting piece of observation you made.

Point taken that there are many jp women dating/marrying white men, but so are there truckloads of Singaporean women, indonesian, filipinos, korean etc etc hooking up with white guys.

I have to disagree that they particularly have a soft spot for white men. You will see that it is as hard for white folks to get a japanese chick. Im sure Rambro will agree on this. Perhaps, in comparison to Asian guys (non-JP), the white man will fare slightly better. But no matter how you look at it, a gaijin is still a gaijin. Most JP families are not/cannot stomach the fact that their future offsprings will not bear a JP name, worst a chinese one. Thats a fact.
Old 27-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I have to agree with machinehead. Sure, there are japanese girls with white guy bf/husbands but it is a very tiny percentage. It is very hard to pick up a japanese gf and most guys that do pick them up through working with them - they are either colleagues or language teacher/students.

Machinehead touched on the cultural reasons why they don't like foreigners, another reason is simply the language barrier. Very few people in japan speak english or any other language other than japanese, and they are extremely shy to try. Here is an interesting example of the language barrier: I was in the Kyoto red light area with a Taiwanese colleague, who could easily pass as a Japanese when you look at him. There were many girls on the street and standing around bar entrances etc. Not a single girl made eye contact with me. Now, for my colleague, many of the girls did and came up to him and spoke to him - as soon as he replied and they saw that he could not speak Japanese they just turned around and walked away.

Another observation. I have been down to Roppongi bars on many a night. Go down on ladies night and the bars are full of nice Japanese office ladies (usually in pairs) on a night out drinking free champagne. The bars are obviously full of gaijin who are almost queuing up to chat up these ladies. Young guys, older guys, handsome guys, ugly guys, white guys, asian guys, you name it - the jap girls can have their pick from 1000 foreign guys on any night. But you observe them...99.9% of them will politely ignore the guys, or might indulge in some polite limited conversation but at the end of the night they leave with their girlfriends only.
Old 27-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Yes, I can see that language is a barrier, and I agree there are quite a number who dont want a mixed race relationship, but I cant agree that it's only a tiny number that want White guys. Just look at the number of blogs and online photo albums, or check out MySpace etc. The japanese population is so large that even just 1% of the women like White guys, it's still 600,000 of them, and I'd swear it's more than 1%.

Everytime I see a white guy who is teaching English in Japan with a blog, he has a Japanese gf/wife.

Well, if you like your ladies North East Asian, you can try China. In 2006 and 2007, 120,000 PRC ladies married White guys in China.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lazydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that most Asian girls (Japanese, Malays, Filipinos, etc) prefer white man. It is a common sight to have asian gals swarming white guys like bears to honey. Most gals would prefer white guys cos they know how to treat the lady better than Asian guys (Asian have this MCP in them).

I'm not sure whether Japanese ladies do not marry to white men because of disdain for mixed blood. May be true... May be not... Perhaps Japanese are rather close knit as a culture and seldom mixed with other nationalities. we probably unaware even if they do marry white men.
Old 28-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Yes, I can see that language is a barrier, and I agree there are quite a number who dont want a mixed race relationship, but I cant agree that it's only a tiny number that want White guys. Just look at the number of blogs and online photo albums, or check out MySpace etc. The japanese population is so large that even just 1% of the women like White guys, it's still 600,000 of them, and I'd swear it's more than 1%.

Everytime I see a white guy who is teaching English in Japan with a blog, he has a Japanese gf/wife.

Well, if you like your ladies North East Asian, you can try China. In 2006 and 2007, 120,000 PRC ladies married White guys in China.
dont fret. jp girls are a special breed, and im telling you as a eurasian of french/jap/chinese descent. straight up.

you should always go for chicks that favor your strongest suit. I am based in Vietnam now, and you can see the girls go wild for Singaporean men there. White guys not as much.

Whereas my looks/heritage pulls the white girls in Asia and sometimes Europe.

As mentioned before, it is not hard to score a jp chick, but you gotta put in lots of effort and face lots of rejections (albeit politically correct ones).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1