The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Which place most ideal for lone traveller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Hi ! bro

The only disappointment to cheong in philippines is that most of the ladies are mothers oredi at a very young age..

Just my opinion
go to the places where they have 'dancing girls'. usually they are dressed in bikinis so u can examine them up close when u buy a ladies drink. in balibago, just go to fields avenue. in manila, you can try edsa. i stayed in heritage which is just across edsa. pretty good prices at asiarooms. the pick up places, you gotta depend on ur luck.
Old 27-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
go to the places where they have 'dancing girls'. usually they are dressed in bikinis so u can examine them up close when u buy a ladies drink. in balibago, just go to fields avenue. in manila, you can try edsa. i stayed in heritage which is just across edsa. pretty good prices at asiarooms. the pick up places, you gotta depend on ur luck.
Been to Angeles City (Balibago) three times and only got one non mother..

Most girls would not let you chech their nipples even though you see no stretch marks on their belly.

However, will stick to china for my future trips...

Cheers
Old 27-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

i usually tend to be extra alert when i am with china girls. not easy to let my hair down. i haven been to china myself. when u going?
Old 27-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

i like hatyai and bangkok. Cheap and people are awesome
Old 27-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mangosteen2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dannok (Sadoa) in the Malaysia/Thai border is lot cheaper, bro! Good entertainment as well... and pretty safe for solo traveller... everything is packed in one neighborhood... walking distance to all happening spots...
Quality wise... i can't compare... never been to Bangkok! Please PM me when is your next trip to Bangkok... can tag along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslee7 View Post
i like hatyai and bangkok. Cheap and people are awesome
Old 27-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i usually tend to be extra alert when i am with china girls. not easy to let my hair down. i haven been to china myself. when u going?
Would be going in mid march for 5 days...macau to zhuhai only...
May visiti Panyu since one bro in the forum says that it is cheap and good...

I normally go to china or Bangkok and the last 3 trip to philipiines is due to some pinoy girls which I met in the pubs here in duxton and paramount hotel..

Cheers
Old 29-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sex-eight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, this is my first time here......Which place most ideal for lone traveller?......so far, I find that China is the best....
Old 03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 20
FoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Been to Angeles City (Balibago) three times and only got one non mother..

Most girls would not let you chech their nipples even though you see no stretch marks on their belly.

However, will stick to china for my future trips...

Cheers
how does a girl have baby b4 affecting you to bonk her ? is it because of tightness ? i hav experienced 2 girls who had baby b4 n still tight also experience one who didnt have baby b4 and is loose. so it depends on luck.

to go philippines, u will not experience language barrier unless u cant speak english. so my vote goes to philippines for a short holiday.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 20
FoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
i have heard many bad comments on prc girls but tat doesnt put me off totally. china is really big compare to other cheong places. tis will take time to learn n familiarise. too many girls also become a problem
Old 03-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBoy View Post
how does a girl have baby b4 affecting you to bonk her ? is it because of tightness ? i hav experienced 2 girls who had baby b4 n still tight also experience one who didnt have baby b4 and is loose. so it depends on luck.

to go philippines, u will not experience language barrier unless u cant speak english. so my vote goes to philippines for a short holiday.
Agree with your statement on the tightness, however, my preference is for non mothers..

Language is not a barrier for me in terms of english and mandarin as I work in the states and taiwan for a number of years..

Well, my vote goes to china and bangkok for a short holiday..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1