The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Low Low Air Ticket at JetStar

TMD ... Jetstar cannot even process my Jun travel trip ....

their online service is getting from bad to worse ...
Old 18-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. think u misunderstood their offer ....
the 2 for 1 offer is similiar to 2 to travel promotion ...
both tkt need to travel on the same itinerary ....
u cannot book 2 tkts on different trip ...
this 2 for one is a gimmick. if u read carefully the terms and conditions, you can also get 50% off or the promo price if u just book one ticket.

I tried booking 2 tickets to bkk, price comes to around $300 return for 2. then I tried booking 1 return ticket to bkk, KNN it's about $125 . So what's the diff u buy 2 tickets or buy one?? NO DIFF!!
Old 18-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
this 2 for one is a gimmick. if u read carefully the terms and conditions, you can also get 50% off or the promo price if u just book one ticket.

I tried booking 2 tickets to bkk, price comes to around $300 return for 2. then I tried booking 1 return ticket to bkk, KNN it's about $125 . So what's the diff u buy 2 tickets or buy one?? NO DIFF!!
....lots of different ....
u get cheaper ticket when u book 1 ticket ....
Old 19-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

The ticket already includes taxes and fuel?
Old 24-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Damn jetstar!!!! Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!!

I am planning to go Zhuhai....That means I will be arriving there around 10pm after clearing the Macao custom!!!! Holy shit!!!! Oh my god....

Can any brothers advice whether I can still get any hotel around LHL around this time?? Thanks in advance
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Damn jetstar!!!! Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!!

I am planning to go Zhuhai....That means I will be arriving there around 10pm after clearing the Macao custom!!!! Holy shit!!!! Oh my god....

Can any brothers advice whether I can still get any hotel around LHL around this time?? Thanks in advance
it's ok if u arrive in time to clear gongbei immigration which closes at 2359hrs ... if there's any flight delay, then u'll have to spend a nite in macau ..

depending on which day u r arriving in ZH ...
if it's on friday and sat, i would advise u to pre-booked ur hotel accomodation ...
if u choose not to and if hotel accomodation is full ... u can spend the nite at any sauna till the next morning 1000hrs ....

no problemo, bro ....
Old 24-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Low Low Air Ticket at JetStar

Thks bro Any cheap and good sauna to recommend? Sorry, I have read thru page 1 to last and still dont have any idea which to go....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thks bro Any cheap and good sauna to recommend? Sorry, I have read thru page 1 to last and still dont have any idea which to go....
aiyah bro ...

cheap things no good ..
good things no cheap ...

if u want something afforable, u can try:
金域酒店桑拿 90分鐘RMB288元全套

the rest saunas will keep u back at least 300rmb and above ...
Old 25-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damn jetstar!!!! Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!
bro ... jetstar flight landed in macau at 1940hrs daily ..
there's ample time for u to clear gongbei immigration custom and be in ZH before 9.30pm ...
by the time, u reached macau and gongbei custom .. it's off-peak hour ...
so the crowd is not too big and queue is shorter ...
Old 25-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

bros, who want to go to zhuhai via HK can check this out:

ZUJI Singapore: Your Online Travel Guru

friday they have 2 to go, n u can bid at the falling prices!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 25-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yes damn Jetstar changed their timing to even a later time. I'm also affected.

3K 575 Singapore 16:50 Macau 20:30
3K 576 Macau 21:10 Singapore 00:50

Clearing the customs at the 11th hour is the fastest!

Plently of hotels and guesthouses available around LHL. As usual pre-book during weekends and China public holidays.
Old 25-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the promo does seem to be a gimmick...I tried multiple times to take advantage of their buy one way get return free deal but the summary booking always showed full return fare.

AFter subsequent calls to their hotline, it turns out that there are only LIMITED number of such tix available!!! Now I wonder where that small print is

hey adidas...looks like we gonna have fun soon huh
Old 25-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
hey adidas...looks like we gonna have fun soon huh
huh ??? u going to CP in mar ???
but ur signature date do not coincide with me in mar, april or may leh ... ??
Old 25-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Low Low Air Ticket at JetStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yes damn Jetstar changed their timing to even a later time. I'm also affected.

3K 575 Singapore 16:50 Macau 20:30
3K 576 Macau 21:10 Singapore 00:50

Clearing the customs at the 11th hour is the fastest!

Plently of hotels and guesthouses available around LHL. As usual pre-book during weekends and China public holidays.
Is it safe to stay in guesthouse and get a ST from LHL? Tks
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
bros, who want to go to zhuhai via HK can check this out:

ZUJI Singapore: Your Online Travel Guru

friday they have 2 to go, n u can bid at the falling prices!
bidding starts today noon!

hope this helps!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1