The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Opening Bank Account in Bangkok Without Work Permit

Any Bros who stay in bangkok for long time know how to open a bank account? So far the ones i asked all needed to see a work permit. Got any banks can open without a work permit ?
Old 19-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Opening Bank Account in Bangkok Without Work Permit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Any Bros who stay in bangkok for long time know how to open a bank account? So far the ones i asked all needed to see a work permit. Got any banks can open without a work permit ?

You don't need a work permit. Not sure if things have changed but i open one few years ago and they need only my passport. You can even get a visa atm card.
Old 19-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Different branches of the same bank will tell you different policies. Cock up right? Haha. Try different banks and branches. All you need is a local address. Remember do it with a smile. This is Thailand. Me immerse in China lately. Have to put on mean face everytime. If not will become easy target for robbers and carrothead choppers. Almost forgot how to smile liao.
Old 19-02-2009, 04:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Opening Bank Account in Bangkok Without Work Permit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Different branches of the same bank will tell you different policies. Cock up right? Haha. Try different banks and branches. All you need is a local address. Remember do it with a smile. This is Thailand. Me immerse in China lately. Have to put on mean face everytime. If not will become easy target for robbers and carrothead choppers. Almost forgot how to smile liao.
I did it with a local address in Thailand and I opened with Thai Farmer Bank....no hassle somemore they ask me whether I want a credit card or not....too bad the clerk is not that chun....if not...he he he! In the end the bank account opened with a ATM card!

That is 3 years ago!
Old 19-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got any thai farmer bank branches along sukumvit ? if not where is the nearest one ? thanks
Old 19-02-2009, 07:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Opening Bank Account in Bangkok Without Work Permit

Quote:
Got any thai farmer bank branches along sukumvit ? if not where is the nearest one ? thanks
I opened my account in Huay Hwang(Rachadapisek Road) area on the left side of The Emerald Hotel besides some car showroom! Just walk towards the Poseidon , it is a branch only and you will not miss it!
Old 20-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I did it with a local address in Thailand and I opened with Thai Farmer Bank....no hassle somemore they ask me whether I want a credit card or not....too bad the clerk is not that chun....if not...he he he! In the end the bank account opened with a ATM card!

That is 3 years ago!
Yes it should be very hassle free but some bank branches have different policies.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes it should be very hassle free but some bank branches have different policies.
100% agree on this !
Old 20-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bangkok Bank n Kasikornbank(known as Thai Farmer Bank in the passed) just need passport with local address.
Been open an account use address of service apartment.

At that time frequent at BKK, have balance of thai baht just deposite these account before get back SG.That will loss on exchange n still have some interest make (even thought not much). Also use it for received my revenue in Thai Baht.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
At that time frequent at BKK, have balance of thai baht just deposite these account before get back SG.That will loss on exchange n still have some interest make (even thought not much). Also use it for received my revenue in Thai Baht.
Also another advantage is you can use internet banking to transfer money to your "tirak" at no charge when you're back in Singapore thus saving remittance or TT fees.
Old 20-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also another advantage is you can use internet banking to transfer money to your "tirak" at no charge when you're back in Singapore thus saving remittance or TT fees.
haha...
as not tirak relationship work out
so that not my main purpose to open banks a/c

will need to open an a/c in china's bank ready as start to regular in PRC
Old 20-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
dun think u can open an internet acc with Bangkok Bank unless the account u open is using a work permit instead of tourist visa

stupid reason for all i can figure!

as for kasikorn bank i not sure

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 20-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

I got a contact for Siam Commercial Bank - Thai Panit who can help to open bank acc without any work permit or visa but of course they would expect a "personal fee" for the assistance.Not sure how much nw as my friend paid her around 1.5k baht but it was 2 years ago. Pm me if u need the contact.
Old 20-02-2009, 12:46 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

what are the interest rates like in thailand? anyone knows?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
what are the interest rates like in thailand? anyone knows?
Deposit rate?

at per today
Bangkok Bank
Deposit Interest Rates

Siam Commercial Bank
In Thai Baht
http://www.scb.co.th/img/en/rate/deposit-eng.pdf
Foreign currency
The Siam Commercial Bank - Foreign Currency Deposit

Kasikorn Bank (known as Thai Farmer Bank in the passed)
Welcome to KASIKORNBANK

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1