The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniel.o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Action In Makati City

Here is my contribution to Guide to Makati City.

As Philippines prostitution is not as open as Singapore or Thailand. It is slightly on the low side but is all over the place.

Was on a business trip to Makati for the first time. Image of domestic workers keep flashing in my mind of the gals i will be expecting to see.

But i was wrong.

My hunting started in the evening, as i was alone, i got some clues n help from the hotel bellboy.

"Greenbelt is the place."
Place of high class FL walking around to hook up with Ang Mohs. If you are Chinese, you will need some observation to find these gals. If is possible even in the shopping mall.

Be bold in your actions, dont be afraid to look or crack up a conservation. My first encounter was this really hot chick, resembles Anna belle frances the MTV host from the 1990+ time.

This gals in philippines just know how to make the moves. Once they see you looking at them, they start to flick their hair in a seducing way and walk towards your direction and talk to you.

"What are you looking at pretty boy?" she asked.
"I am amazed how beautiful Philippines lady is" I replied
"I hope there is nothing wrong about that." I continued
"where r u from?"she asked.
"Singapore" I replied

"You look filipino" She continued
"Where did you stay?"
"Dusit Thani" I replied, later on know that this is the way gals weigh your pocket.

"I going for dinner and a drink, do you where is a good place?"
"You wanna join me?"
She replied "sure"

to be continued........
Old 22-02-2009, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
Rowenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action In Makati City

hey bro, please cont asap as me and a friend is planning a trip to phillipines taking the budget airline.

thanks for the initial heads up anyway

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan
Old 22-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
physician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can go Makati Greenbelt, there is one pub called "Havana" where you could pick up some FLs

Or can go high class KTV like Pegasus

Or LA Cafe (cannot remember the area's name) but got to be really careful as the area there is quite messy with lots of people touting for anything you could think off
Old 23-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by physician View Post
Can go Makati Greenbelt, there is one pub called "Havana" where you could pick up some FLs

Or can go high class KTV like Pegasus

Or LA Cafe (cannot remember the area's name) but got to be really careful as the area there is quite messy with lots of people touting for anything you could think off
hey bro, thanks so much for the info.

still collecting as much info as possible.

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan
Old 23-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

sushi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowenta View Post
hey bro, thanks so much for the info.

still collecting as much info as possible.
Pinays are very friendly ppl , so you shd be able to make friends with them easily eg those that you meet in the department stores, boutiques, coffee houses, LRT etc... Bro,just be bold and go forward to say hello to them and invite them for drinks or tea.

Normally,during my visits I would spend more time along the Pasay/Malate areas where there is more action. I also visit the KTV at MISS UNIVERSE (in Pasay City) which I find more affordable.

I read this advice on a website: "When in the Philippines, keep one hand on your wallet and the other on your heart". HaHa.

Enjoy yourself.

Last edited by sushi88; 23-02-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 23-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi88 View Post
Normally,during my visits I would spend more time along the Pasay/Malate areas where there is more action. I also visit the KTV at MISS UNIVERSE (in Pasay City) which I find more affordable.
Miss Universe is still around? Cool! I went there a couple times in 97 and it was a popular place to go! The girls used to parade fully clothed until they strip down near to nothing!

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 23-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi88 View Post
Pinays are very friendly ppl , so you shd be able to make friends with them easily eg those that you meet in the department stores, boutiques, coffee houses, LRT etc... Bro,just be bold and go forward to say hello to them and invite them for drinks or tea.

I read this advice on a website: "When in the Philippines, keep one hand on your wallet and the other on your heart". HaHa.

Enjoy yourself.
appreciate so much bro.

well, i had the experience of taking initiatives to chat with girls when i was at bkk and btm. guess this experience help in this way.

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan
Old 23-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

To follow u on it. Yes it is true to keep one hands in the pockets. Some of these gals will pick your pocket while picking your balls.

Advise is just bring enough $$ not overload. Keep all your cards and important doc in the hotel safe.

While in Makati, must visit Burgos Street. the so called "Red Light District in Makati"

It is not as aggressive as thailand where u have gals trying to pull you in the Ago go bars but worth to explore.

In this district, you find gals standing by the streets too. Look at them and they will start chatting with you.

In the club, it is not really a up front strip kind of thingy but u can get them to strip with a price to pay $$ tips.

All the gals in the club is bonkerble, just ask the manager, pay the bar fine and off you go. For the gal you can just pay around 2000 pesos which is less than SGD$100 plus some taxi fare of 40 pesos to 80 pesos.

Try Club Bottoms Up!! got a chick that look like Kelly Lin (taiwanese model / actress) Her name is ella. BTW if you dont want to tao pao can request for a BJ in the club too. find a dark corner.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

sushi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by {SPUD} View Post
Miss Universe is still around? Cool! I went there a couple times in 97 and it was a popular place to go! The girls used to parade fully clothed until they strip down near to nothing!
Yep. The shows are still popular and on certain nites when the coast is clear (only in the wee hours of the morning) the girls really strip down to NOTHING.
It's a cool place to sit, watch and enjoy with a drink. Only setback is you get high (not from the drinks) but more watching the girls parade on stage, and do their stripdown.
Old 26-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.o View Post
To follow u on it. Yes it is true to keep one hands in the pockets. Some of these gals will pick your pocket while picking your balls.

Advise is just bring enough $$ not overload. Keep all your cards and important doc in the hotel safe.

While in Makati, must visit Burgos Street. the so called "Red Light District in Makati"

It is not as aggressive as thailand where u have gals trying to pull you in the Ago go bars but worth to explore.

In this district, you find gals standing by the streets too. Look at them and they will start chatting with you.

In the club, it is not really a up front strip kind of thingy but u can get them to strip with a price to pay $$ tips.

All the gals in the club is bonkerble, just ask the manager, pay the bar fine and off you go. For the gal you can just pay around 2000 pesos which is less than SGD$100 plus some taxi fare of 40 pesos to 80 pesos.

Try Club Bottoms Up!! got a chick that look like Kelly Lin (taiwanese model / actress) Her name is ella. BTW if you dont want to tao pao can request for a BJ in the club too. find a dark corner.

Cheers
hey bro, these are precious info man!

my 1st time going, all along my perception of pinoys are like our maids here, curly coarse hair with some pimples!

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan
Old 28-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

To continue to the story i left behind.

we head for a couple of drinks and the magic question comes.

"Are you staying alone?" "What you doing tomorrow?" She asked
"Yup i staying alone, and need to work tomorrow, have business appointment tomorrow?" i answered with a grin.

she pop the question," Want to drink more i your hotel?"
"Why not?" "It is so noisy here." i repiled.

We finished our last drink, and headed to flag a cab. In the cab, wah like as if know for long time and like gf. Started to lean on my shoulders and place her hand near my crouch.

Had a couple of small chat like is her home far from my hotel etc. Next thing i know she was teasing me running her fingers down my dick (with my pants still on.) Tried to pretend nothing was happening n continue directing the cab driver to her hotel.

Within 5 mins we were at my hotel lobby, paid the cab and headed back up.
(Please note that if you bringing gals back to hotel.) Walk with her and never let her walk alone. If not the security will stop them. This is to provide the interest of guest. Did not know philippines hotel security have such top service.

Going out now. To be Continued.......
Old 28-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Action In Makati City

To continue to the story i left behind.

we head for a couple of drinks and the magic question comes.

"Are you staying alone?" "What you doing tomorrow?" She asked
"Yup i staying alone, and need to work tomorrow, have business appointment tomorrow?" i answered with a grin.

she pop the question," Want to drink more i your hotel?"
"Why not?" "It is so noisy here." i repiled.

We finished our last drink, and headed to flag a cab. In the cab, wah like as if know for long time and like gf. Started to lean on my shoulders and place her hand near my crouch.

Had a couple of small chat like is her home far from my hotel etc. Next thing i know she was teasing me running her fingers down my dick (with my pants still on.) Tried to pretend nothing was happening n continue directing the cab driver to her hotel.

(Please note that if you bringing gals back to hotel.) Walk with her and never let her walk alone. If not the security will stop them. This is to provide the interest of guest. Did not know philippines hotel security have such top service.

Will continue later. Going out......
Old 06-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Action In Makati City

In the room, as you noticed by now we were suppose to "Drink" (ya drink my cum) but we did not buy drink. We stripped down and kissed like long time lovers or 10 years never fuck.

After a good 5 mins session, we headed to the showers and continued frenching away. Running the hot tap behind us, we soap each other down. She got quite ok tits about 34B and nicely trim pussy. hmmm this FL really know how to groom herself. I like.

After soaping, she kneel down and gave me a good deep throat BBBJ. Fuck!! nearly cum. With the hot shower still running. I had to stop her as i wanted more action.

We dried ourselves up and headed to the bed. Sitting at the edge of the bed, she took control and pushed me back and i was lying flat as if a criminal or salve taking command.

She then crawled up and started catbathing me with one hand stroking my dick. after which proceeded down to give my little brother more attention. I got to say the BJ is one of the best i ever had. Like vaccum cleaner. Strong suction. Combination of slow and fast suction. Plus deep throat. Cannot even see your own dick. All in her mouth.

Gave me a good 5 mins BJ and started asking me if i m really to fuck her. i nodded my head like a slave agree to her command. She started asking me if i got condom. Wah lan, luckly i always carry one emergency CD in my wallet. Got out of bed, reach my wallet and pull out the magic cap.

She slipped it on for me and rode me cowgirl. Watching the sight of her boobs bouncing and her face make me even hornier. It is my turn now to take control, i grab her sit up , fuck her a few time in sitting position and push her back for a missionary. My dick was still in her during the transition. Continued to pump her. Wah lan. Still cannot cum.

I flipped her for doggie. (Thinking that i can up my pace in doggie) Started ramming her fast and hard. She was crying out load at this point. Occassionally turning her head back and give me the Fuck me harder face.

After multiple of fast pace ramming action, i pulled me dick out, took out the CD and cummed on the ass and back while she still in doggie.

We cleaned up, washed up had a smoke before i tipped her for the services. Total damage $2000 pesos.

She wanted to stay to accompany me at no cost for the next day but i rejected as (i have to work and wanted to explore more) hehe.

Told her that i will call her tommorow after i m done with work.
I walked her to the door and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. and wave goodbye.

After she left, about a min later, the reception called and notify me that she is leaving and is everything ok. I gave them the approval and headed to bed. Wah lan, security is good here man. If the girl tries to steal your money in the hotel she also got no horse to run. Uppzzz.

to be continued on Burgos Street Exploration......

All Of Us Deserve Some Good Time From This Stressful Life!!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

parking here to hearing more.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
parking here to hearing more.
Maybe i was alittle waterfish type? but prices quoted to me seems higher than mentioned in thread.

For a start havana Club in Greenbelt, well, i can only say one man's meat is another's poison, nothing catches my eye for past few visits, some ladyboys roam next door (Starbucks cafe).. once quoted P4000, no way!

LA cafe in Ermita, full of FLs of all sizes, shapes, looks and ages.. it's a zoo in there but it's 24hours open..desperado gals will be there till they get some $$, some good ones sometimes.

Pegasus, Classmates, Air Force One, Asian Entertainment , all these so called high class nite clubs , expect to pay min P5500 -12000 per night for gals to starlets, good point is, these gals have great body and they can show you their stuff on stage before you decide to go up the heaven with her.. frankly, i dont fancy doing it in the KTV rooms there, filthy smelly shit.

If you are in Makati, needs a straight forward no bullshit shag, i suggest you go to a casa. There are 3 casa in bautista St. about 15 mins ride by taxi from where the most makati biz hotels are located, here.. you pay P3000 overnight rates.. don know the ST rates though. taxi driover get 200 peso commission. but negotiate the prices! Best casa is at 37xx ( named after a famous 007 movie title), ask for Tata Korea. Dont ask what is it, just say Tata Korea when you're there.

Over at EDSA, mostly are ang moh meat and the last time i was there, last week, some arabian guy decided to throw 500peso bills for everyone and there was a mad scramble almost a stampede when the girls, guys, waiters all rush to grab the 500 bills, I guess that guy threw about 10,000 pesos in just 10 mins.
The bars are not cheap , you buy LD and if i remember correctly, it's 1400 bar fine? and 2500 ST for girls.. I just stay for a smoke..

Have fun

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1