The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
GET OVER THE GOng TAO la. PLease theres more worthy pooyings to focus your attention like the club20 dancers ..(B** and M***) sounds more promising
club 20 dancers are tough nut to crack. not easy at all... i find ab nam ones easier. those from KTV that only locals visit even easier to get.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
club 20 dancers are tough nut to crack. not easy at all... i find ab nam ones easier. those from KTV that only locals visit even easier to get.
of course , la Arbb naam ones and ktv easy nuts to crack as long as you are nice to them ( and have some money in ya pocket).

but club 20 dancers i know are tough nuts to crack, but having been to LOS many times, must level up a bit in punting pooyings.thats the thrill level of trying to get a harder to crack a tougher nut.

hahaa
Old 10-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 7

"Hello Min, kun yoo nai?" Hello Min, where are you?

"Yoo tee hong." In my room

"meua gi bok wa yak bpai carrefour chai mai?" I thought you said you were going carrefour just now?

"bpai liao." I went already.

"ok, dieow pop kun tee nai?" Ok, where do I meet you later?

"Min ma hong dai mai?" Min come your room okay?

"Ma hong leow gaw bpai karaoke? Mai ben rai, pom pop kun yoo tee Counter 2 dai mai?" Come my room then we go karaoke?(had to pay money to take her out) Nevermind, how bout I meet you there instead?

"Dai, Unforgiven ma karaoke gee mong?" Ok, what time you going there?

"Hok mong yen." 6pm

It was already 5pm+. I took a shower, pack up some of my stuff and took a cab down to Counter 2. Alighted and saw Min sitting at the food stall beside Counter 2. As she stood up and walked towards me, I saw that she didn't put make up. With the clothes she wore, she looked about 17 or 18 years old. Almost like a poly freshmen.

She walked me over to the bench and I was introduced to a gatoey friend of hers. Min dissappeared to buy her prepaid sim card top up while I chatted with her friend. Hmm, didn't seem too bad for a gatoey, maybe I have been stereotyping them too much. "She" asked me where I came from and talked about her friend who was working in Singapore and often likes to frequent the gay place called Boom Boom Room.

Was joined by Min shortly and another two gay friends of hers. Her gay "mamasan" also came over to collect money from me. Knn, what was that? Gay and gatoey fest 2003? After paying the money Min and I took a cab down to the RCA area to watch a movie. We bought the tickets and wandered around the lobby area playing those touch screen games...
Old 10-07-2003, 11:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
MORE MORE MORE please.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Easy ones, not for me. I don't like. I like challenges, or would I say I love challenges. WLs are easy, must go 1 level up instead.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for adding translation on the conversation between you and Min, Bro Unforgiven.
Can learn Thai from reading your story.
Old 21-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by ENTS
Thanks for adding translation on the conversation between you and Min, Bro Unforgiven.
Can learn Thai from reading your story.
perhaps bro unforgiven can consider providing lessons on conversational thai in these pages.
Old 21-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven

. Knn, what was that? Gay and gatoey fest 2003?

probably not a katoey fest but seems like all are katoey except MIN??? could She be one of them too...??? just a wild thought
Old 03-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
perhaps bro unforgiven can consider providing lessons on conversational thai in these pages.
Maybe I can, but I think SC will do the job better. Pom poot pa sar Thai yang mai geng.
Old 03-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
probably not a katoey fest but seems like all are katoey except MIN??? could She be one of them too...??? just a wild thought
I believe I have enough experience to identify a real girl. Thanks for the concern though.
Old 03-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 8

We spent the next one hour or so playing games. I felt a little uneasy cos I used to play those games with my ex-tirak pretty often. Anyway, when time was almost up we popped into the supermarket nearby to get some snacks. Min bought a pack of cuttlefish, which was the item that probably led to my downfall (I'll explain that later).

I forgot to mention that when I bought the tickets, I took a couple's seat. We walked into the cinema and got comfortable with Min hugging my hand and resting her head on my arm. That was when everything started. I started to keep stealing glances at her. Yes, stealing glances as if I was a secondary school kid having a crush on his female classmate. She caught me a couple of times and I responded by pecking her lips.

Halfway into the show, she opened that packet of cuttlefish and started to munch away. I looked towards her and she fed that long strand of cuttlefish into my mouth using hers. As we took bites from the strand, it grew shorter and our mouths came closer together till we kissed. And then we frenched. This time, I felt like I was doing it with my girlfriend, with someone I love.

"Xiao liao! Unforgiven, wake up your idea! This is a KTV girl. Remember you promised you will never go into another R/L with a WL ever again?" I thought to myself. I spent the rest of the movie deep in thoughts trying to make some sense of this sudden rush of emotions.

When the movie finished, we took a slow walk from RCA to the main road while I was smoking my Marlboro and Min was smoking her L&M. We didn't talk much, the silence was deafening. Something happened in there and it confused the hell out of me. We took a cab down to Huay Kwang to packet some stuff and back to my room for dinner.

After dinner, we stood outside the balcony (smoking again) and tried to make small talk. We talked about our past relationships among other stuff and I revealed to her I have been involved with a WL in the past. I also decided to tell her I have a liking for her.

"Min, pom kit wa pom chorp kun" Min, I think I like you.

"Jing ror?" Really?

"Jing Jing." Really.

"Min gaw chorp Unforgiven meung gan." I like you as well.
She said that as she hugged me.

We stood there for awhile enjoying the moment.

"Wo ai ni," she said. (she told me the day before she has been taking some mandarin lessons)

Hong kan liao, this is getting from bad to worse. I was falling deeper and deeper. Here is a KTV girl I have known for only two days telling me she loves me. How could that be possible? I debated in my mind if what she said was really true. Honestly I didn't fuck care. As long as I could enjoy this moment of happiness, I was content. I struggled with much difficulty not to tell her "I love you" as well. In my heart, I yearned to do it so much. But what I have learnt from my past relationship taught me not to. If I said that, I would be walking down the path of no return...

Last edited by TheUnforgiven; 03-08-2003 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Samster

the gong tao is really powerful...

its getting to me too... xiao liao...
Old 03-08-2003, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
its getting to me too... xiao liao...
huh what you mean?
Old 03-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Samster

i'm going on my 5th trip to bkk soon. dunno why but theres just this thing abt bkk that keeps pulling me back. could be due to my recent adventure at c20.

think i kenna gong tao liao...
Old 03-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
i'm going on my 5th trip to bkk soon. dunno why but theres just this thing abt bkk that keeps pulling me back. could be due to my recent adventure at c20.

think i kenna gong tao liao...
Ada Choi? She looks like one of a samster's ex-gf. I won't tell him though, more competition for you. Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1