The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2016, 05:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxskullboyzsxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Guys help me please. I'm in suzhou for two months. Need some girls to pleasure me. Looking on websites already but the prices are way too high. Around 800rmb+.on websites. Any place guys to have cheap massage with extra service ?
Old 19-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxskullboyzsxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys.... Need help, new here I'm suzhou. So bored now and need some girls to pleasure me. Already checked on websites but they are all overpriced shit. Around 800-1200yuan. So need help with some cheap one. Any recommendations?
Old 21-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxskullboyzsxx View Post
Guys.... Need help, new here I'm suzhou. So bored now and need some girls to pleasure me. Already checked on websites but they are all overpriced shit. Around 800-1200yuan. So need help with some cheap one. Any recommendations?
Overpriced? Well, it was already about RMB800 back in 2012. I am sure the law of supply and demand, plus inflation, would have caught up!
Old 12-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Boinker-ful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, Wechat is for friend in China.. just turn on ur GPS and discover ppl in ur area, okts will approach you in no time ;-)
Tried in Suzhou, shenzhen, and Chengdu.. but be aware, the pic u see not necessarily the gal u get.. mwahaha.. I learnt the hard way.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinker-ful View Post
Bro, Wechat is for friend in China.. just turn on ur GPS and discover ppl in ur area, okts will approach you in no time ;-)
Tried in Suzhou, shenzhen, and Chengdu.. but be aware, the pic u see not necessarily the gal u get.. mwahaha.. I learnt the hard way.
How much was your wechat damage for ST / LT bro?

Some years back I saw spas around n these could hv extra services too.. I tried massage places n got hooked up with one of the girls.. need some sweet talk n they r game if they like you..good luck in your hunting!
Old 28-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Suzhou want to join in for ktv? Planning to go ktv in Suzhou near Dao qian jie there.

Damage for drink is 600rmb, gal tip is 500rmb. Tabao ST 1000, LT 1500.

Pm me and lets chat in WeChat.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Will be going to 黑舞 before the ktv. Msg form my shanghai friend.

苏州舞厅攻略:蓝宝的妹子最年轻,装逼的范儿最严重,三毛四毛时常有,空间狭小烟味重;景气的妹子还算亮, 肚兜妹妹泳装秀,全场两毛暗三毛,空间宽敞环境好;美美的妹子老中青,服务意识比较好,价格不乱放心玩,浅 滩深水两分明,小心阿姨拉你玩,深水区里有特服,号称舞厅战斗机;万花的妹子稍显老,态度意识算最好,墙角 镜前一片片,摸摸扣扣嗯哼哼,厕所冲手得排队;正大的妹子不固定,今来明走把场串,偶有鲜货和美女;丽花宫 的少妇是二毛,大部分集中在厕所旁,其它都是一毛熟女帮;瑞豪是绝大都是一毛熟女场,如果你口味重,不妨可 以进去试试手。供想去苏州的群友参考

The guy who wrote this super hot ink. Went to jing Qi (2nd one) before, not bad. But dun like is those MILF will come pull u for a dance one. Lol.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Any bro want to join the ktv tomorrow night? 4th Jan 2017!
Old 11-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
Any bro want to join the ktv tomorrow night? 4th Jan 2017!
Which ktv bro? Ktv name n location? Might be going to Suzhou in near future n now start looking for R&R places Liao..
Old 13-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

I'll be in Suzhou at last week of March. Any bros there wanna meet up for drinks n some entertainment pls drop me a pm and we can arrange a get together. I'm staying near Central park area..Cheers!
Old 21-02-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hai, bro
currently working near by here-Nantong
any good recommend for massage?
Old 23-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Igotthefeeling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very little sharing here, is Su Zhou really limited cheong scene? Will be there next week, appreciate any recommendation on KTV. Tkz adv
Old 28-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotthefeeling View Post
Very little sharing here, is Su Zhou really limited cheong scene? Will be there next week, appreciate any recommendation on KTV. Tkz adv
Got a few ktv at garden area. Seen the fu shi spa all over the place, n many massage places (2f) ones.. seems legit, but in China anyting also can one la...hehe.. fu shi spa had special at rmb 358 for 2 hrs.. what special I dunno LA.. lol.. pls try this 富士spa n share fr..Thanks you..
Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Got a few ktv at garden area. Seen the fu shi spa all over the place, n many massage places (2f) ones.. seems legit, but in China anyting also can one la...hehe.. fu shi spa had special at rmb 358 for 2 hrs.. what special I dunno LA.. lol.. pls try this 富士spa n share fr..Thanks you..
Is the 富士spa the one at 柏宜酒店 2nd floor?
Old 13-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesperadoGod View Post
Is the 富士spa the one at 柏宜酒店 2nd floor?
No, it was at tian xiang shi Chang (xinggui st).. There are quite a few fushi spas are I've seen..but not yet try la.. hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1