The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
To me.. that's already a confirmation that her passport shows male.
You are right that OKT doesn't hold the passport.
Oh my.... my virgin encounter with LB!!
Old 30-07-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lovehouse girls are hot anyone tried?
Old 30-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TRL's Wawa

She is the same person as what is being posted. Not the SYT type but has a very bonkable face and body. When I just arrived, she welcomed me with a friendly smile which last till the end of the session. Good GFE I would say.

For service wise, shower together, good BBBJ with 2000W vacuum suction, fucking each other in 5 positions and frenching like long lost lover are something I don't always receive on all my (s)excursion.

For all the above, I deem that she is a very worthwhile bonk for me and will be visiting her again tomorrow (probably a overnight) if possible.
Old 30-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
Oh my.... my virgin encounter with LB!!

I bonked this lady before she was inder dreamz88 last year. I suspected she was ladyboy but i was pretty horny when she opened the door. Can any guy tell if shes one upon close inspection?
Old 30-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
if you are that paranoid, chances are you also end up spoiling the mood of the lady.[/QUOTE]

Is her action make me paranoid. If a girl insist to switch off light,cover towel whenever she go and cross her both hand over her stomach while doing missornary position. Well.. maybe is I think too much . Maybe you can book her and tell me how you feel ? 😉
Old 30-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
she has some tummy fats that all.
if you are that paranoid, chances are you also end up spoiling the mood of the lady.
Is her action make me paranoid. If a girl insist to switch off light,cover towel whenever she go and cross her both hand over her stomach while doing missornary position. Well.. maybe is I think too much . Maybe you can book her and tell me how you feel ? 😉
Old 30-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
Bro I booked her twice already and yes I agree she likes to keep the light dim. Asked her about it before and she said she needs the lights dim in order to get her kink up. When it's too bright she feels more self-conscious and can't go wild.

Sounds understandable to me. Every girl has their own routine that they need to do this job. I can imagine it's difficult to get aroused after a while when you're servicing so many men day in day out.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
i have book her before during her 1st week, is just her habit of switching off the lights.
most girls like to keep the lights dim, fyi if you don't like it then have your bonks in the morning or afternoon then they have no reason to off any lights.
so far most the clients go to her for AJ, which i never bother to try.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Siamangels Peggy

Haven't been feeling very horny or in the mood recently so I held out on a lot of potential ladies until I saw Peggy. I knew she had a good chance of jumpstarting my libido and mojo.

Lookswise exactly 100% like local Chinese.
Fair skinned and smooth.
Facial features sharp and perfectly straight and white teeth. No marks or blemishes. Very nice sharp nose.
Boobs natural Bs. Small nipples great for sucking and flicking.
Slim as hell legs.
Overall petite sized.

Speaks FLUENT Chinese. Almost got the Taiwanese mei mei feel. Guys trust me. This is the crux. Body and face all clearly above the mark. But how often you get one that speaks and looks Chinese.

She's not the commando Chiong you type. More the soft and sensual slow and gentle type. BBBJ slow and mostly light licks. So bros who like it slurpy and aggressive, don't expect too much from her bbbj skills.

But if you are down to trying the nubile innocent Taiwanese babe type. She really checks that list. IMO her looks alone already worth it. Confirm hard to book after her queue builds up.

Overall I rate 9/10. Only downside is bbbj not slurpy enough.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh forgot to add. Got one tattoo of a feather. Positioned vertically upright below her belly button. Maybe to hide a scar. Maybe young mom. But did not bother me or make any diff to her nubileness.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

Any bro know for stables who only say whatsapp or Wechat booking ...can i still just send them an SMS for booking?
Old 30-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngropy View Post
FR for pooky from Paradise888

body: boobs is big enchanced. Meaty type which i really like. i dont like thin girls.
If I had seen this FR earlier, I would have skipped it
Old 30-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
uwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cleo from Regent Lust

Saw her this afternoon, she is a bubbly girl with a cheerful character. During our encounter we get more like friends than client-provider relationship, talking about virtually anything but with the level of physical intimacy.

I felt that she is new to this line, not those super aggressive hungry cock eating monster but she has a great desire to fulfill my sexual fantasies when I guide her slowly. She will follow my instruction and fulfill them one by one, sometimes a little more than I expected. Hahaha

I enjoyed my every moment with her maybe because we hit it really really well and I would expect to see her again really soon.

Writing this as I promised to review her service. Do take care of her well and I am sure you will be taken care really well as well.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

My Humble FR for Alice(Bangkok-Gems)

Now the 'IN' thing must take pic of girl to write FR lol.

Intro Part:
Name: Alice (Better-Looking in person then pics. Thumbs-Up)
Height: 1.68m (Tall Slim)
Body: Slim Fit type
Tattoos: None
Boobs: Big Bs or maybe a Small C. Natural nice to hold with sensitive
Pussy: Not Bushy probably trimmed.

Action Part:
BBBJ: 8/10 (Seductive looking at u on/off while blowing u. Closes her eyes as she lolipop u and seems she really enjoys giving it)
FJ: 9/10 (Changed a few positions and still keeping that smile on)
AJ: 9/10 (TIght needless to say. Ky used and fuck her with be lying on top of her in a back position. Nice skin as u caress her hair and body)

Overall: 9/10
GFE material for sure. Her sweet smile and english speaking makes the whole session enjoyable. She did mentioned that if bros too big size she cant do AJ and worry customer angry so if u think yours is too big, just auto a bit let her pass. Mine's just average size so ;-)

Check with OKT.
Many worried about raids and stuffs but end of the day remember we are customers. Even really raid also wont get involved much unless your have other illegal stuff with u. If not theres nothing to worry

Stable: 10/10
Been taking from Bangkok-Gems for quite some time. REsponse fast, reliable pictures 90% real and most of the time i felt his pics dont do justice lol. Always turns out pleasent surprise. Better in person than pictures. Instructions are also always clear.

Dmg: $200/90/2. Gave a $50 tips since her first day and i left a happy man.
RTF: Definately a RTF material but depends if time permits.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
My Humble FR for Alice(Bangkok-Gems)

Now the 'IN' thing must take pic of girl to write FR lol.

Intro Part:
Name: Alice (Better-Looking in person then pics. Thumbs-Up)
Height: 1.68m (Tall Slim)
Body: Slim Fit type
Tattoos: None
Boobs: Big Bs or maybe a Small C. Natural nice to hold with sensitive
Pussy: Not Bushy probably trimmed.

Action Part:
BBBJ: 8/10 (Seductive looking at u on/off while blowing u. Closes her eyes as she lolipop u and seems she really enjoys giving it)
FJ: 9/10 (Changed a few positions and still keeping that smile on)
AJ: 9/10 (TIght needless to say. Ky used and fuck her with be lying on top of her in a back position. Nice skin as u caress her hair and body)

Overall: 9/10
GFE material for sure. Her sweet smile and english speaking makes the whole session enjoyable. She did mentioned that if bros too big size she cant do AJ and worry customer angry so if u think yours is too big, just auto a bit let her pass. Mine's just average size so ;-)

Check with OKT.
Many worried about raids and stuffs but end of the day remember we are customers. Even really raid also wont get involved much unless your have other illegal stuff with u. If not theres nothing to worry

Stable: 10/10
Been taking from Bangkok-Gems for quite some time. REsponse fast, reliable pictures 90% real and most of the time i felt his pics dont do justice lol. Always turns out pleasent surprise. Better in person than pictures. Instructions are also always clear.

Dmg: $200/90/2. Gave a $50 tips since her first day and i left a happy man.
RTF: Definately a RTF material but depends if time permits.
Lol the IN thing indeed...to dispel doubters🤣🤣🤣
Very nice pic n very good FR😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1