The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yellowcream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My maid

Nicely craft and written!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 4 " The attempt to regain my manhood"

I was afraid. I couldn't let my wife or anyone see the clip. I contemplated grabbing her Hp and deleting the clip.

I hatched a plan that I would grab her phone and smash it as hard as I can into pieces so it would no longer be retrievable . I cannot let a young gal boss me around. I will show her who's the man.

While she was lazing on her "throne" suddenly I made a dash for her iPhone. Grabbed it with both hands and she looked stunned and speechless.

I took the phone ran to the kitchen and grabbed a chopping board . She ran after me and shouted at me to return the phone. As she charged towards me it was too late I smashed the wooden chopping board into her iPhone , the first smash cracked her skin, the second smash totally destroyer her iPhone .
I grinned at her . Too bad.

She looked furious! Her eyes were red.

I: now u get on ur fuckin knees and start to suck my dick u hoe.

I sniggered. This was going to be good. I regained my throne position and sat on the couch and told her to fetch me a beer and start to get on her knees and suck my dick.

Life was turning for me.

Obediently she did. She fetched my beer, got on her knees and started to lick my balls. My cock slowly rose as I stared at her thick lips sucking on my cock. I was in heaven. She had a good suction and my cock almost shot its load as she licked the tip.

As I was going to cum soon, the inevitable sensation grew in my balls, I was about to erupt from a blow job from my maid!

She sucked faster and faster and her eyes were giving me a CFM look.

...tbc
Old 02-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

That's what I'm talking.... Opps, waiting
Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

pull out from the top hole and enter the bottom hole...
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 5

She sucked faster and faster and her eyes were giving me a CFM look

I was cumming. The pressure was built up and yes I was finally gonna cum on the bitch face. Finally! I'm gonna claim my manhood.

I: suck faster bitch! I'm gonna cum all over ur face and slap u with my dick.

June: urghmmph

Suddenly at the moment I was cumming the first shot hit her on her forehead. Then I felt a sharp pain In my
Balls. She was grabbing and squeezing it ! It hurts and the cum was jus spilling out of my dick. It wasn't shooting out! Argh... She stood up still squeezing my balls. I was in pain ! I tried to remove her hands but my balls were in too much pain.

June: who u calling a bitch? U think by destroying my phone , ur u safe? Haven't u heard of iCloud ?

I was screwed. I didn't know she had already uploaded the pics via iCloud . Which meant destroying her phone was of no use!

She dragged my balls and had me on my knees again and scooped my cum from her forehead and forced me to open my mouth as she stuffed her finger into it and make me swallow my own cum.

I nearly gagged at that. But I had no choice as she stuffed her fingers in my mouth as she squeezed my balls.

June: don't u dare try that again. U know what's gonna happen if u do! And since u damaged my iPhone, u r going to get me a new phone now! Quick go change.!

She had me wear my wife panties under my pants. As we walked out of the house to the car park, she ordered me to walk 3 steps behind her . As I was just a slave.

We approached my car. And she pointed to the door and told me to open the door for her. She sat at the back seat and I moved to the drivers seat. It felt like I was her driver . The journey to the mall took 10 mins. We soon arrived at tampines mall. Got her an iPhone 5

On the way to the car park she passed by a lingerie shop. She told me that she wanted me to purchase some new lingerie . My face turned bright red.

In we stepped into the shop and she headed for the expensive triumph bras and matching panties . She even threw in a few thongs into my hands and ordered me to pay them at the cashier and that she will be waiting outside.

I carried the 5 colorful bras and 5 matching panties and 4 thongs to the cashier. Embarrassed I quickly paid and wanted to get out ASAP. However the cashier was making things difficult for me.

Eventually that was done and we left to the car park. It was deserted at that time of the day as the car park was empty .

June:
Open the door now. She sat in the passenger seat at the back and before I could close the door she grabbed my balls n squeezed. I yelped in shock and dropped my keys. She stepped on the keys on the car park floor and told me to get on my knees to retrieve it.

I: but June , this is public , people might see us!

June used her other foot and kicked my balls again.

June: what did u call me slut?

I: err.. Mistress .

June: don't u forget that loser! Now get on ur knees .

I quickly got on my knees in the car park.

June: kiss my foot now. Lick my feet and suck on each toe. Do it well and I will let u have the keys.

To avoid wasting more time I quickly kissed her feet and sucked on each toe. They were well pedicured and painted and wax toe tasted so soft n delicate . Finally she released her foot and spat on my keys before letting me retrieve the keys.

I retrieved the keys and she stepped on my hands.

June: use ur mouth u slut!

I started looking pissed. June told me to do it properly and beg her.

I: please Mistress , please let me pick the keys up.

June: that doesn't sound sincere. Do it like u mean it bitch!

I: please mistress, please allow this useless slut to use his pathetic mouth to pick up the keys.

This sort of pleased her. She allowed me to start driving .

I drove back and she started fiddling with her new Hp and suddenly at the traffic lights showed me the pictures of me. She grinned.

Once we got home, she had me strip naked and crawl to the throne.

Pointing to the paper n pen on the floor, she said " write these rules now!"

I crawled over and picked up the pen.

June: Rule no.1 - whenever your wife is out, you are to be naked and put on this uniform . She threw her bra at me. It was a plain black bra.

Rule no.2 - you are to always be on your knees. If you have to move, you crawl!

Rule no.3- you shall do every housework on this house. I will be your mistress ! When your wife is out, I am the queen. You will attend to my every need.

Rule No.4- you will never be allowed to masturbate again without my permission.

Rule no.5 - when ur wife is overseas, you will always sleep on the floor while I sleep on your bed.

June: If you break any rules, I will punish you hard slut! Is that clear?

I: yes mistress .

She then looked at my dick and started laughing .

June : how do u satisfy your wife with a small cock like yours? Haha. Bring me. Ruler.

I crawled over to the table and fetched the ruler in my mouth and handed it to her. She stroked my penis till it became hard.

June: hmm 3 inches erect! Lol you are such a fuckin tiny penis faggot! i bet your wife sleeps with the pilots with a much bigger cock than yours .

Tears formed in my eyes. It was a fact that I suspected and when she brought it up, I knew it may be true.

Tbc...
Old 02-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

solid and campingggggggggg

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 02-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: My maid

Is this a true story of urs?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks so real. If its real, I rather you disclose the truth to wifey. Or kill yourself. Anyway cheers to great story.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Thanks for your interests .
One final part for tonight .

Part 6

It was an hour before 9pm. My wife was going to return soon. But here I was naked , wearing a black bra only and scrubbing the toilet bowl while June was watching tv. She blew a whistle. That meant I had to drop whatever I was doing and crawl to her in 30 seconds .
I crawled over despite my knees hurting.

I: yes mistress . What can I do for you?

June: get ready for toilet inspection in 5 minutes time. Be ready in position 2 ( which meant on my knees and hands behind my back )

I quickly got back to scrubbing the toilets with whatever time I had left . Soon I heard footsteps. Gosh! June was dressed in her new bra and panties only. She's amazing! I never knew she looked so hot! I was caught staring until she kicked me hard in my balls.

It was inspection time. She walked in and checked the mirrors, floor and toilet bowl. She pulled my ears and made me face the toilet bowl. She showed me a pubic hair lying on the seat.

June: lick it. Lick the whole toilet bowl now!

I had to obey. I was also afraid that my wife would reach home anytime soon.

Soon the toilet was Spick and span, clothes washed and dried. Everything look so neat. It was all done by me.

At 845, June allowed me to put on my clothes. She put on simple home clothes and pretended to start mopping the floor again. My wife returned almost on the dot. Gave me a hug and was wowed by the tidiness of the house! She complimented June and told her to keep up the good work.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol.. First time reading such stories.. Story like this can have full of twisting.. Next the "Sir" will be "Sex Slave" instead of normal "Slave"?

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 03-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

Part 7

Wife and I headed to the bedroom and I being horny wanted to fuck.

I kissed my wife and hugged her . She was still in her SIA kebaya. I removed her clothes and she looked stunning. But I saw red marks all over her boobs area.

I: honey, what are these?
W: bite marks some horny insects bit me.

I removed her thong. And saw some white discharge at the crotch area. Wife pulled my head down and told me to lick . I immediately went down and started licking her pussy. Something wasn't right . It felt wet and it wasn't just her wetness. After licking I turned her around as I wanted to fuck her doggy style . I rammed my 3 inch rod into her pussy and again it didn't feel right . Her pussy wasn't as tight as I remembered

Wife was getting bored. I could tell as she started playing candy crush on her phone.

W: have u put it in yet? Why don't I feel anything ?

I: yes honey it's in already.

In 3 minutes of pumping I was going to cum, and shot my load into her.

I: honey have u been cheating on me?
W: duh. C'mon la look at your dick. I don't even feel anything. Can u even call this a dick? If u really wanna know . Yes I slept with my pilot. He's Ang moh handsome , rich and he has a big cock.
And you just ate his cum out of my Pussy.
I was devastated. What June said was true.

I: how could u honey ?
W: dude . If u wanna divorce me just go ahead. I've had enough of ur cock anyway.
Wife started packing her suitcase and wanted to leave.
I begged her not to leave . She still was adamant on leaving .
I got on my knees and hugged her legs:
Please dear please don't go i will do anything say!
W: anything?
I: yes, anything just don't leave me.
W: ok then from now on I will be allowed to fuck anyone I wish to. In fact I am gonna call Kevin now.
Kevin was our neighbor . He is a chindian and a dentist. We went to the same school together .
W: hey pig. I want you to call Kevin now. Ask him and beg him to come and fuck ur wife .
I was devastated and humiliated . But I really didn't want my wife to leave.
I picked up my mobile and called Kevin . He couldn't believe his ears and was laughing.

Kevin came over shortly and June opened the door. She led him to our bedroom and she could see my red face . At the door, wife invites Kevin with a hug. In front of June and Kevin she said:
Get ur ass out of the room now and wait outside the room on ur knees. I will call for u when we need u.
June was giggling . She knew what was happening .
W: June !
June: yes mum ?
W: I want you to watch sir. Make sure he remains on his knees outside the room and don't move!

I wanted to die! This was so humiliating . Noises soon filled the room. Wife was moanin in ecstasy! And me? I was on my knees naked with June looking at me and laughing at my small cock.

Finally after a good 35 minutes the noise stopped. Wife shouted for me to get in the room. I went in and June peeped.

What a sight to behold . My wife pussy was in a mess .

W: get over here and start cleaning up my Pussy if u don't want me to get pregnant.

Kevin was grinning . I hate the bastard. I started licking and swallowing all of Kevin cum.

W: now open ur mouth and clean Kevin cock too!

Oh my! I've never sucked a cock in my life and now in front of my friend, June and my wife I have to suck it clean!

His cock was still standing at 7 inch despite having fucked my wife.

June was still staring .

W: June , you like what u see?

June: yes mum. So big! Not like sir.

Everyone hollered in laughter.

W: June . I want u to make sure that sir will not masturbate ever without my or ur permission
Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this a real story?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
I hired a Pinoy maid. She was just 19.
Dun think u can possibly employ a maid aged 19, min age in Singapore for domestic worker is 23. Good story though!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

this story is so fictitious.. im getting goosebumps reading it. hope it will never ever happen to any of us
Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice cant wait for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1