The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
galaxyjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My maid

Camping for updates...
Old 16-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more updates soon pls.
Old 16-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
pigorgansoup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypigorgansoup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewe View Post
First of all, the ts never mentioned that this is a true story. It's you who had the misconception that it's real when the story is so clearly fiction. Not like in the other maid thread where the ts is obviously lying to get points.
Well said. Support ts pls continue.
Old 16-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Umptire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 16-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3901 / Power: 11
Acegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like ur story very much.. power.. more updates soon pls.
Returned you 3 aces

2nd Round
Justl00king
Devilchan78
S.B.Y.1
Love 6969
ly1968
Clownteaser
Izaaat
ThankyouSir
Ah rat
SureScore
TwinTowers
Arse-nal
Old 16-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
hailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 16-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Thumbs up for TS. Usually ppl write story having big cock and very superior. TS in real life must be a powerhouse so write slave story to make us high. Solid! Pitch tent
Old 17-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks all for your support . It's obviously just a story and not real.

Part 14

"Lie down beneath my pussy" she barked at me. Nimbly, and awkwardly, I tried my best to get in the position she demanded. Suddenly I felt I was in heaven again! As I eased into the position, I could see her beautiful soft and firm breasts! The very breasts which have graced the bra whom I had sniffed earlier. And there as I lay, above me, was the most beautiful and sweet scented pussy I have ever seen! Up close and inches from my face. Before I knew it, he was at it again, ramming his 7inch rod doggy style into her pussy! And it looks so thick and filled up her pussy and she was moaning uncontrollably. I felt so shocked that a teenage boy half my age could fuck so hard and well. His balls were inches from my face as he drove his dick deep into her wet and soaking pussy. His balls slapping hard against her ass as he doggied her.

Suddenly, while i was enjoying the show, I felt her hand grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard . The pain was excruciating and my erection just died backto my flaccid 1 inch. It felt like a wave. Each time he drove his dick deep into her pussy, she would moan loudly and squeezed my balls hard. She then made me lick his balls and her clit while in that position. That was humiliaiting as my teenage tormentors banged and enjoyed their fuck session.

Before I knew it, he was pulling out his dick. She removed his condom and stretched it on my tongue, leaving it hanging at the end. She then used both her hands to stroke his big dick and forced me to put my face close to his dick. I was dreading it when he erupted all over my face. Again I was shocked. This teenage boy had so much cum... she made me spread the cum evenly all over my face and leave it there.

I thought it was over. Or so I thought. She used her school tie to bind my hands behind my neck. After that, she hung her bra around my neck and the teenage couple soon went to rest on the bed while smoking and making out. While making out, she had me spread my legs and she mercilessly placed her foot right beneath my balls. When I least expect it, her foot would come in contact with my balls, bring me immense pain.

But I had no choice. Just to suck it up. My balls felt pain but it was all weird. Here I was standing with my legs apart before the teenage couple as they smoke and laugh at me. I felt ashamed. I felt so small. But she was so hot. Her nubile and youthful body reminds me of the times in Jc when I fantasized and had wet dreams of my Jc school mates. Sigh.

After 3 sticks, each, they decided that it was time for the guy to go home. It was getting late and it seems he had a curfew.

She ordered me to dress up in her pink tight fbt shorts and a loose singlet with a bra on the outside . I was gonna die of shame... anyone could have seen thought the huge sleeves of the singlet that I was wearing a bra.... before I could protest... she lifted her handphone...

Tbc...
Old 17-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
maxvalue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 17-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 15

She ordered me to send her bf home in my car. So we quickly Went down the lift. The soft fabric of the pink fbts was pressing nicely into my dick and I wasn't wearing anything else underneath. It made me erect to think that the shorts were worn by my teenage tormentor. My dick stood up in the lift and it was not unspotted by the evil duo. She was giggling happily and laughing at me. Before the lift door opened, she backhanded my balls really hard. Causing me to crouch down in pain.

Thankfully , no neighbours spotted us. I Carried 2 jansport backpacks belonging to the teens and led the way to my car. I quickly dived into the driver seat, hoping no one saw. However she made me get out, and open the back door for her and her bf. I resigned to my fate and obediently did so. Off we went. Before long, he was clearly fingering her under her school skirt. This time she was bare, as her fbt was on me.. i tried to peep through the mirror but was rewarded with a slap from her foot. I was to remain focused. Before long, while on AYE, she started to lie on his lap and was now giving him a blowjob.

Wow. He can get it up again so soon? I thought to myself . The Loud slurping and occasion pops can be heard from my ears as I tried to focus on my driving. The occasional gags and lotsa giggles...

All these while I was driving with a hard on in her fbt shorts, bra and singlet. Of course with his now dried cum on my face...

Just before I turned into his block, he suddenly groaned and came into her mouth. All of it. And she cleaned up his dick with her tongue. Sucking it off all his teenage cum.

Would she swallow? I was curious . Before I had the answer, she leaned forward towards the drivers seat from the back, made a good show of her unbuttoned blouse which was bra less, and I could see her firm and youthful teenage boobs . She spat all of his cum in my face. Some landed on my singlet, but most was caught on my face. She then laughed evilly.

He soon alighted after a final kiss from her. We were now alone. She had me fetch her back home. It's kinda quiet journey as she fell asleep and I alighted her, before I headed to park my car.

Headed back up to #12-01. Opened the door and started off with the list of chores assigned to me by June. Sigh. It was good that she left me alone and went to her room to nap.

Quickly I rushed through the chores, sweeping all the dirt from the floor, vacuumed the floor and was just scrubbing the bathrooms when the main door opened.

In stepped June and Leah, who is the maid of this unit . A little about Leah, she's petite sized, big boobs, tanned complexion and very young. She wore a tight spaghetti top and a pair of denim shorts.

The duo conversed in Tagalog while I was still dressed in the pink fbts and singlet and bra. Leah angrily asked what I was doing with her employers shorts and bra.

I quietly pointed to the room and said she's home.
Leah felt shocked and gotten a bit scared. She was afraid the gal wil report this to her employer.

As if it was a movie, suddenly the door opens and out stepped The girl, in an oversized pe t shirt and just panties.

She looked shocked when she saw Leah and June. Leah immediately apologized and said she could explain.

I saw this as an opportunity to leave and started to head for the door, stealthily crept towards the door.

The gal suddenly yelled " hold it there and do not fucking move an inch! Get on your knees now and crawl back!"

Damn.

I immediately fell to my knees and slowly crawled back to her, while avoiding eye contact with everyone. The atmosphere was tense.

Tbc....
Old 17-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold

U make me burst out in laughter
Old 17-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Roothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 18-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Part 16

Leah : sorry mam ! Pls don't tel your mum. He's actually our neighbour who lives downstairs. I don't know him. But my friend June says he's a slave and can do our housework. I'm so sorry mam I won't let this happen again.

June: yes, she's right. This man here is my boss, but my mam made him a slave already. Please believe us.

The girl: is that true?

I kept silent.

The girl : if that's true, show me how and prove it to me he's your slave.

I kept my head bowed and glued to the floor. I wished o wasn't here now but it seems like it's fated. Still in my
Thoughts, suddenly, June's foot came slamming hard into my balls from behind.

June: kiss my foot you loser! And tell her what are you.

I was still down grabbing my balls and rolling on the floor in pain. Leah joined in stepped my head further to the ground, refusing to let me up.

At this juncture, before I could talk, june knelt down behind me and placed her cold and smooth hands on my balls, through the underneath of the fbts.

June: aww your poor balls hurt huh? Does this feel better? Don't you like my Filipina hands around your baby makers....ewww you are getting hard !
Now here's your last chance, speak up, look at her into her eyes and tell her everything that has happened , including mam and kelvin. And I'll only squeeze harder and harder till I feel you have spoken enough"

I started squealing and struggling like a pig as her hands started to grip my balls firmly and squeezed them.

I: yes they are correct. I'm their slave.
Arghhhhowwwwchhhhh! My BALLLLLSSSSSSS

June just gave a super hard squeeze. It hurt so much! I was starting to see stars!

June: what?! Go on... and whose balls am I squeezing? Say it

I: it's yours. Your balls ! Please let go ouch!

June: go on. Tell her about ur wife and kelvin also.

With no choice, I started telling my teenage tormentor about how I became a slave, how kelvin came into the picture and what I had to do etc

Finally , June released her grip on my balls. Notably there was pre cum on her hands. She felt grossed out and had me lick it clean from her hands.

I did so. And the girl started laughing and said she knew I was a slave when she saw me and she knew I was a fucking pervert as she always caught me staring at her in the lift.

It seems the ice is broken now. The girl told June and Leah to sit on the couch and ordered me to fetch them some drinks and snacks while she started relating to them how she found me today to why I was dressed in her fbt shorts and bra. I was so embarrassed. I carried a tray of drinks and snacks and walked to the sofa where the three excited girls are laughing and chatting happily.

June : on your knees! You don't ever walk in this house. Crawl back to the kitchen and crawl back here again!

I felt like a dog now. Slowly and carefully I crawled back with my tray and handed them their drinks. Looking on, the 3 girls continued their chats, from about me being the slave, to Kelvin's cock, and to Jason's cock. I soon found out her bf's name is Jason and her name is Sheila.

June made me continue with my chores as the gals were chatting.

Sheila emerged from her room with a dildo. It was a double ended dildo. She ordered me to crawl over to her and insert a condom over the dildo. She then make me suck one end of the dildo and grip it with my mouth.

I was ordered to use the dildo and fuck their pussies with my mouth one at a time. To humiliate me further, I was blindfolded so I couldn't see their pussies.

I started off with Sheila, and used my mouth to bite the dildo so I could insert into her easily. Some lube was used and before long I was rocking my Jaws and head back and forth to bring her to an orgasm. June an dleah was looking on in anticipation for their turns.

It took me a good 20 mins before Sheila erupted in pleasures after pleasure. She removed the condom and stuffed it into my mouth and had me service Leah next.

Leah got in position and I started my duties all over again. Leah was loud! She yelled and moans so much and I started to tire. I slowed down my pace when suddenly Sheila or June smacked their feet on my balls to quicken my pace.

Eventually It was time to go home and I was allowed to leave.

Damn I was horny.

Tbc
Old 18-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
HardCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 18-07-2017, 09:46 PM