The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

新媒:习近平下月将访问新加坡

2015年10月14日 10:20 来源:参考消息网 参与互动 
  外媒称,13日与中国国务院副总理张高丽共同主持三场重要会议的新加坡副总理张志贤宣布,中国国家主席 习近平将于下月访问新加坡。
  据新加坡《海峡时报》网站10月13日报道,张志贤说,在新加坡总统陈庆炎7月访问中国之后,新加坡将 在11月接待习近平。
  报道称,这将是习近平担任中国国家主席后首次访问新加坡。2010年,他曾作为副主席来访。张高丽是应 张志贤的邀请于12日至14日对新加坡进行访问的。
  13日,张高丽和张志贤共同主持了中新双边合作联委会第十二次会议、苏州工业园区联合协调理事会第十七 次会议和天津生态城联合协调理事会第八次会议。

报道称,中新双边合作联委会将讨论双边合作的现有领域和新领域,包括中新在中国西部的第三个政府间项目 和中新自贸协定的升级。
  苏州工业园区联合协调理事会和天津生态城联合协调理事会将审议这两个政府间项目的进展情况,讨论未来的 发展方向。之后,张志贤和张高丽将共同出席几个双边协定的签字仪式。
  报道称,张高丽将于13日拜访陈庆炎总统和李显龙总理,14日将与副总理尚达曼会面。张高丽还将访问樟 宜机场,了解新加坡是如何将自己定位为重要的国际航空中心的。
【编辑:吴涛】
这个也是原因之一,应该会接着来,可要注意呀...
Old 15-10-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
新媒:习近平下月将访问新加坡

2015年10月14日 10:20 来源:参考消息网 参与互动 
  外媒称,13日与中国国务院副总理张高丽共同主持三场重要会议的新加坡副总理张志贤宣布,中国国家主席 习近平将于下月访问新加坡。
  据新加坡《海峡时报》网站10月13日报道,张志贤说,在新加坡总统陈庆炎7月访问中国之后,新加坡将 在11月接待习近平。
  报道称,这将是习近平担任中国国家主席后首次访问新加坡。2010年,他曾作为副主席来访。张高丽是应 张志贤的邀请于12日至14日对新加坡进行访问的。
  13日,张高丽和张志贤共同主持了中新双边合作联委会第十二次会议、苏州工业园区联合协调理事会第十七 次会议和天津生态城联合协调理事会第八次会议。

报道称,中新双边合作联委会将讨论双边合作的现有领域和新领域,包括中新在中国西部的第三个政府间项目 和中新自贸协定的升级。
  苏州工业园区联合协调理事会和天津生态城联合协调理事会将审议这两个政府间项目的进展情况,讨论未来的 发展方向。之后,张志贤和张高丽将共同出席几个双边协定的签字仪式。
  报道称,张高丽将于13日拜访陈庆炎总统和李显龙总理,14日将与副总理尚达曼会面。张高丽还将访问樟 宜机场,了解新加坡是如何将自己定位为重要的国际航空中心的。
【编辑:吴涛】
这个也是原因之一,应该会接着来,可要注意呀...
out of topic bro. Raiding is common for the past 2 years. Most of the Angpai fell victim to the raids.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very, very much, Moon. I will sincerely miss you very dearly

(as will many other bros, I'm sure)

I wish her a happy life back home!
Old 15-10-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
out of topic bro. Raiding is common for the past 2 years. Most of the Angpai fell victim to the raids.
We wait to be verify oK
Old 15-10-2015, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Really hope moon will be alright. I have been patronising her for the longest time. Haiz.
Old 15-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
Balestier is no no to go..i always skip BL at best.. too much activity around. ML stay beside the Quality hotel is the most exposed with so many bros go in and go out it is just matter of time before the resident will complain to building mgmt. WHo want their new condo infested with vice activity
Yeah the whole Balestier road is full of vice activities. For safety reason stay away from there.
Old 15-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
I really hope u show the same level of care and concern to your family and friends the same level u show to these ml. If not u ought to be ashamed of yourself.
I totally agree with you bro, a ML once told me that one of the reason why AV are focusing on the Ang Pai is that they really distract and destroy some bro's family. Go back to the golden rule, enjoy-pay-forget. Do not KC because their ultimate reason being here is just to earn money, not your love.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Really hope moon will be alright. I have been patronising her for the longest time. Haiz.
moon is alright, she will be going home today.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lohei99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Have a safe journey moon
Old 15-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SYTluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, she's gonna RTC today?
Old 15-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Honestly, this forum here is a very big give away for the man in blue to track down the MLs.

When it comes to writing FR, some of the bros here will describe in detail on the location. For example, brand new house or near to famous food and etc.

Pls la... All we need is to state whether it's North, North East, Central or East. Why need to write so much on the location? To help the Man in Blue to track them down? If we know this is the forum where we can find the MLs, you think the Man in Blue are so stupid that they don't know which forum to go to?
Old 15-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So I hope all the bros here. Be wary of what you write. Practice a bit of common sense.

P/s: for those whom I offended and wanna zap me, pls go ahead.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Honestly, this forum here is a very big give away for the man in blue to track down the MLs.

When it comes to writing FR, some of the bros here will describe in detail on the location. For example, brand new house or near to famous food and etc.

Pls la... All we need is to state whether it's North, North East, Central or East. Why need to write so much on the location? To help the Man in Blue to track them down? If we know this is the forum where we can find the MLs, you think the Man in Blue are so stupid that they don't know which forum to go to?
Hmmm....I doubt if the men in blue need our help in tracking down any ML. All the men in blue need to do is message or call the ML at the number given in the OKT's website or in the posts in this forum and take it from there.

Just my two cents.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Hmmm....I doubt if the men in blue need our help in tracking down any ML. All the men in blue need to do is message or call the ML at the number given in the OKT's website or in the posts in this forum and take it from there.

Just my two cents.
I won't want to eleborate here too much. The MLs are not so stupid to give themselves away so easily to the MIB just by texting or calling.
Old 15-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post

They really don't need us to provide these information. If you have been in the force before, you should know how they function.

I feel it is more important for us punter to behave decently. Dressed well and behave appropriately will not attract unwanted attention. Most people choose to stay in condo for the added security and who is not worried when you see suspicious looking man walking in and out of their development.

Well dressed guys usually get more perks from the WLs....my experience. If you are always dressed in Tshirt and berms and stingy with tips, don't blame the WLs for not providing beyond expectation service.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1