The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Re: My mum Susan

So busy Bro TS. I just returned from Indon. No new updates from U. Flying again on 1/9. Hope to read more.

Thank U
Old 27-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

Danny realized it's a torture to be at home when dad is home too. He never had such "inconvenience" before he tasted mom's hot pussy. He was at the age of enormous lust for sexual gratification. Jerking his own dick was no longer ideal. He just cum in mom's pussy in the morning but by noon he was already raging hard as his vision follows mom's sexy ass and jiggling boobs wherever she goes in the house.

Candy was observing Danny too after she tasted his gigantic cock and his copious power jet of sperm on her face and boobs the other night. She realized Danny was looking at madam all the time, eyes on her ass and boobs. It strangely caused her to be hot and bothered. Back in her mind she sensed something was not right. She knew those glance Danny threw at madam discretely. It was the same kind back in Philippines when dad looked at her. When madam and Danny's path crossed in the house she saw. Danny's hand discretely squeezing Madam's ass and madam just pretend nothing happen.

After dinner sir went off to meet his buddy for mahjong. When Sir mentioned he was going out she could see the spark in Madam and Danny's eyes, though they tried to hide it. She sensed the sexual tension between Madam and her son like a shark sense blood. She immediately got an idea to test her suspicion. She told madam that she is going out to do grocery shopping. From past experience she would be back at least two hours later and she believe madam would know it too. Sure enough when she told Sunny she was very happy that she's going out too and told her to take her time. She smiled and said sure madam.

Sunny watch Candy left from her balcony and once she was gone from her sight she disappeared into her room. She took out her phone and watsapp Danny, "come up in 5 mins, you need another exorcism".

Danny was elated when he saw mom's message. Yes! His cock begin to stir already thinking what's going to come next. He rub his cock through his shorts and it was already fully erected and hard. "Patience buddy patience, you are going to meet mom's pussy soon", he said to his cock.

Candy walked and make sure she was out of sight from the house, before she slowly walked back. She quietly unlocked and slipped through the gate and entered the house like a ghost.

Sunny retrieved her sexy lingerie from her wardrobe. A red lacy skimpy 2 piece. The top fabric only cover her boobs but exposing her nipples while her bottom pieces has a hole in the front that give easy access to her pussy. The idea of being a slutty horny mom to her son deeply excites her. She was already wet after she put on her lingerie. She sat near the edge of her king size bed facing her door and spread her legs wide and lean back slightly supporting her body with her arms by her side. She wanted Danny to see her in this wanton position as soon as he opened the door. The idea of it caused her juice to leak and she can feel it. Oh my god I am crazy doing this... but I don't care... I need it... I need my son's cock...

Candy saw Danny pacing to and fro in the living room as she peep out from the wall outside the living room. Then she saw him finally ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor and she knew her instinct was correct. Danny was going to madam's room!

Danny ran up the stairs and he stopped at mom's door. Taking a deep breath he knocked. "Come in son", he heard mom said. His hands was trembling slightly from the hormones raging in his body as he opened the door. The door opened slowly and the sight of mom make his eyes wanna pop out and his cock wanted to burst. Mom pussy was in clear view, leg spread wide on her bed, and he could tell mom's pussy was fucking wet!

"Come here son, and taste mom's "holy water!", Sunny commanded.

Danny moved, his mouth was on mom's pussy in record time, as if he had teleport from the door.

"Ahhhhh YES!!!", Sunny groaned as she felt Danny's tongue on her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! Eat your mom's cunt you filthy son! Drink my cunt juice to exorcise the demon in you!", exclaimed Sunny as she grab Danny's hair with her right hand, pushing his head towards her burning love nest.

Candy's right ear was on madam's door, and she heard madam screaming in delight as Danny must be doing things to her. She was thinking how she could peep on them frantically as it was her fetish to watch live sex show and this show was starring mom and son! Then she recall it was possible to climb over to madam's balcony from Danny room. She clean the house daily and she was very familiar with the structure of the house. A ledge links the two balcony and if she was careful enough she can make it to madam's balcony safely.

She prayed that Danny leave his room unlock and it was! She quickly went in and headed to the balcony. She climbed over the balcony metal railing and carefully got onto the ledge. Slowly she edged closer to madam's balcony facing the wall. Yes! She made it and checked the view from where she was standing, holding on to madam's balcony railing. The curtain was not fully drawn and leave a gap about four inches at the middle. That provided cover for her as she gingerly climb over the railing and finally landed on madam's balcony. Her heart was beating so fast she never felt so excited in her life. She edge nearer to the opening of the curtain and peep inside.

Danny had his hands gripping mom's thigh as he kneel at her bed, head between her legs and his tongue was glazing mom's hot wet pussy up and down, scoping up her pussy juice and he swallowed. "Yes son! Don't stop! Eat mom's pussy and drink my cunt juice!", he heard mom's passionate pleads and he burrow his tongue as deep as he can inside, sucking on her clitoris, her pussy lips, giving mom a messy and sloppy cunnilingus.

"YESSSS!! Don't FUCKING STOP!! I am CUMMING!" Sunny screamed in delight as she felt the rush in her, the unstoppable accumulation of sexual tension finally bursting where her son's mouth meet her pussy. The rush surge through her body and she trembled in a powerful orgasm. Her both hand tighten their grip on Danny's hair as she curled her torso towards Danny as she jerk in mini succession, her eyes was rolling back and her mouth opened wide.

"Arhhh... arhhhh.... arhhhhhh....!!", Danny heard mom's screaming and it propel him to give her all he got, sucking on her clit like a death grip on her pussy.

Candy saw Danny eating madam's pussy like a hungry beast and madam was screaming like crazy as she cum. She quickly lift up her skirt and her right hand immediately went for her own pussy. She rubbed her pussy lips through her panties and it was soaking wet. My holy Christ! Madam and Danny! Just like dad and me!! Candy felt her body burning as she recalled how dad had shown her the way and made her the slut she was today.

She had her fair share of men's cock in her pussy since she came to Singapore, but nothing beat dad's cock, nothing! She got bold as she watch what unfold in her eyes. Danny was standing up and he removed all his clothing. His cock was raging hard and she knew deeply how that cock will feel and she envy madam. She removed her panties and she squad down, her fingers was standing by at her pussy hole, waiting as her eyes fixed on Danny.

Danny could not waiting a minute longer. He got butt naked and stared at mom with his cock pointing to the ceiling, hard and ready. Sunny's orgasm finally over as she lay on the bed catching her breath from the intense climax.

"Son... your demon is still strong... You need to put your cock inside me now... Connect with the soul in mommy so I can cleanse your dirty soul son... faster... son faster...", Sunny drew her legs towards her and held her legs wide open with her hands on the back of her knee, her eyes stared deeply into Danny's eyes, burning with a desire that even God cannot handle. "I want your cock now son", she said.

Danny raised his head and groaned like a beast before he dashed forward, his hand guiding his cock to it's final destination. Mom's shameless sex talk has driven out his wild side. His only thought now was to fuck mom til she passed out.

Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Wrote a little longer from a long break. Enjoy guys!

To be cunntinue...
Old 27-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. You have made many bros "erected" with this long awaited update.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Previously...Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

Danny realized it's a torture to be at home when dad is home too. He never had such "inconvenience" before he tasted mom's hot pussy. He was at the age of enormous lust for sexual gratification. Jerking his own dick was no longer ideal. He just cum in mom's pussy in the morning but by noon he was already raging hard as his vision follows mom's sexy ass and jiggling boobs wherever she goes in the house.

Candy was observing Danny too after she tasted his gigantic cock and his copious power jet of sperm on her face and boobs the other night. She realized Danny was looking at madam all the time, eyes on her ass and boobs. It strangely caused her to be hot and bothered. Back in her mind she sensed something was not right. She knew those glance Danny threw at madam discretely. It was the same kind back in Philippines when dad looked at her. When madam and Danny's path crossed in the house she saw. Danny's hand discretely squeezing Madam's ass and madam just pretend nothing happen.

After dinner sir went off to meet his buddy for mahjong. When Sir mentioned he was going out she could see the spark in Madam and Danny's eyes, though they tried to hide it. She sensed the sexual tension between Madam and her son like a shark sense blood. She immediately got an idea to test her suspicion. She told madam that she is going out to do grocery shopping. From past experience she would be back at least two hours later and she believe madam would know it too. Sure enough when she told Sunny she was very happy that she's going out too and told her to take her time. She smiled and said sure madam.

Sunny watch Candy left from her balcony and once she was gone from her sight she disappeared into her room. She took out her phone and watsapp Danny, "come up in 5 mins, you need another exorcism".

Danny was elated when he saw mom's message. Yes! His cock begin to stir already thinking what's going to come next. He rub his cock through his shorts and it was already fully erected and hard. "Patience buddy patience, you are going to meet mom's pussy soon", he said to his cock.

Candy walked and make sure she was out of sight from the house, before she slowly walked back. She quietly unlocked and slipped through the gate and entered the house like a ghost.

Sunny retrieved her sexy lingerie from her wardrobe. A red lacy skimpy 2 piece. The top fabric only cover her boobs but exposing her nipples while her bottom pieces has a hole in the front that give easy access to her pussy. The idea of being a slutty horny mom to her son deeply excites her. She was already wet after she put on her lingerie. She sat near the edge of her king size bed facing her door and spread her legs wide and lean back slightly supporting her body with her arms by her side. She wanted Danny to see her in this wanton position as soon as he opened the door. The idea of it caused her juice to leak and she can feel it. Oh my god I am crazy doing this... but I don't care... I need it... I need my son's cock...

Candy saw Danny pacing to and fro in the living room as she peep out from the wall outside the living room. Then she saw him finally ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor and she knew her instinct was correct. Danny was going to madam's room!

Danny ran up the stairs and he stopped at mom's door. Taking a deep breath he knocked. "Come in son", he heard mom said. His hands was trembling slightly from the hormones raging in his body as he opened the door. The door opened slowly and the sight of mom make his eyes wanna pop out and his cock wanted to burst. Mom pussy was in clear view, leg spread wide on her bed, and he could tell mom's pussy was fucking wet!

"Come here son, and taste mom's "holy water!", Sunny commanded.

Danny moved, his mouth was on mom's pussy in record time, as if he had teleport from the door.

"Ahhhhh YES!!!", Sunny groaned as she felt Danny's tongue on her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! Eat your mom's cunt you filthy son! Drink my cunt juice to exorcise the demon in you!", exclaimed Sunny as she grab Danny's hair with her right hand, pushing his head towards her burning love nest.

Candy's right ear was on madam's door, and she heard madam screaming in delight as Danny must be doing things to her. She was thinking how she could peep on them frantically as it was her fetish to watch live sex show and this show was starring mom and son! Then she recall it was possible to climb over to madam's balcony from Danny room. She clean the house daily and she was very familiar with the structure of the house. A ledge links the two balcony and if she was careful enough she can make it to madam's balcony safely.

She prayed that Danny leave his room unlock and it was! She quickly went in and headed to the balcony. She climbed over the balcony metal railing and carefully got onto the ledge. Slowly she edged closer to madam's balcony facing the wall. Yes! She made it and checked the view from where she was standing, holding on to madam's balcony railing. The curtain was not fully drawn and leave a gap about four inches at the middle. That provided cover for her as she gingerly climb over the railing and finally landed on madam's balcony. Her heart was beating so fast she never felt so excited in her life. She edge nearer to the opening of the curtain and peep inside.

Danny had his hands gripping mom's thigh as he kneel at her bed, head between her legs and his tongue was glazing mom's hot wet pussy up and down, scoping up her pussy juice and he swallowed. "Yes son! Don't stop! Eat mom's pussy and drink my cunt juice!", he heard mom's passionate pleads and he burrow his tongue as deep as he can inside, sucking on her clitoris, her pussy lips, giving mom a messy and sloppy cunnilingus.

"YESSSS!! Don't FUCKING STOP!! I am CUMMING!" Sunny screamed in delight as she felt the rush in her, the unstoppable accumulation of sexual tension finally bursting where her son's mouth meet her pussy. The rush surge through her body and she trembled in a powerful orgasm. Her both hand tighten their grip on Danny's hair as she curled her torso towards Danny as she jerk in mini succession, her eyes was rolling back and her mouth opened wide.

"Arhhh... arhhhh.... arhhhhhh....!!", Danny heard mom's screaming and it propel him to give her all he got, sucking on her clit like a death grip on her pussy.

Candy saw Danny eating madam's pussy like a hungry beast and madam was screaming like crazy as she cum. She quickly lift up her skirt and her right hand immediately went for her own pussy. She rubbed her pussy lips through her panties and it was soaking wet. My holy Christ! Madam and Danny! Just like dad and me!! Candy felt her body burning as she recalled how dad had shown her the way and made her the slut she was today.

She had her fair share of men's cock in her pussy since she came to Singapore, but nothing beat dad's cock, nothing! She got bold as she watch what unfold in her eyes. Danny was standing up and he removed all his clothing. His cock was raging hard and she knew deeply how that cock will feel and she envy madam. She removed her panties and she squad down, her fingers was standing by at her pussy hole, waiting as her eyes fixed on Danny.

Danny could not waiting a minute longer. He got butt naked and stared at mom with his cock pointing to the ceiling, hard and ready. Sunny's orgasm finally over as she lay on the bed catching her breath from the intense climax.

"Son... your demon is still strong... You need to put your cock inside me now... Connect with the soul in mommy so I can cleanse your dirty soul son... faster... son faster...", Sunny drew her legs towards her and held her legs wide open with her hands on the back of her knee, her eyes stared deeply into Danny's eyes, burning with a desire that even God cannot handle. "I want your cock now son", she said.

Danny raised his head and groaned like a beast before he dashed forward, his hand guiding his cock to it's final destination. Mom's shameless sex talk has driven out his wild side. His only thought now was to fuck mom til she passed out.

Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Wrote a little longer from a long break. Enjoy guys!

To be cunntinue...
Old 31-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h593fc2199d566

The girl say "Daddy pls. make me pregnant".
Old 01-09-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Previously...Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Sunny moan non-stop as Danny's big fat cock burrow into her pussy like a jack hammer. "Oh fuck... give it to mommy... harder son... shot your demon in mommy son...".

Candy heard that and she recalled how she begged dad to shoot into her too. Daddy I missed your cock so much... Candy's fingers were frantically rubbing her clit. I love how your fuck me hard and good dad... just like how Danny is fucking his mother now dad... These rich people are no different from us... they fuck their brains out, mother or not. She felt her orgasm approaching and she really wish she was the one enjoying that cock inside.

Sunny suddenly have the urge to record her fucking moments. She grabbed the phone on her bed beside her and she started to record, point the phone at her handsome son, then at lower body where all the action happens. Oh fuck yes... what a cock... back to mommy's pussy...

Suddenly the phone ring and it startled both of them. She almost dropped her phone and quickly check the screen. “Fuck it's your dad!"

"Keep quiet!" She told Danny before she answered the phone.

"Hey honey! How is your game? Winning?", Sunny tried her best to sound normal as Danny gave her a naughty grin and started to pump his cock in and out of her again. Sunny glared at Danny but nothing much she can do.

"Well so so... One of us has a sudden matter to attend to so cutting the game short", "you want supper?" Kevin asked.

"Eh... Arhhh!", Sunny yelped when Danny suddenly jap her with a deep and hard one, flashing a wide grin at mom.

"What happened honey? You ok?" Kevin asked.

"It's nothing hon. I saw a lizard", Sunny quickly lied. She found herself actually enjoy being fuck by her son as her husband was on the phone. Honey your fucking is pretty routine but your son is nothing like you.

"Ok, I will setup the lizard trap when I am back, what you want? Hokkien mee? Chicken wings?" Kevin asked, no idea that his wife was already having a big "sausage" deep inside her.

"Ok I want both. Heheh", Sunny said. By now Danny had turned Sunny into a doggy position and ramping his dick into mom with a steady rhythm.

"Alright, I'll be back soon", "Honey are you watching porn now?", Kevin suddenly asked.

"Huh? Why you ask?" Sunny got nervous with that question. Danny had no idea and keep smacking his dick balls deep into mom.

"Well I heard that familiar piak piak sound you silly girl", Kevin chuckled. "Wait for me, I will punish you later for watching porn".

"Ok honey, I will be waiting for your big cock!" Sunny said and she ended the call. "Hurry son, come inside mom fast! Your dad will be back soon!"

To be cunnntinued...
Old 01-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates. Very nice story.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FartLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Camping here for more updates. Very nice story.
Agree bro. Camping too
Old 02-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
JeanReNo is one of the Best!JeanReNo is one of the Best!JeanReNo is one of the Best!

Truly a well written story .
Old 02-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huiyudaii45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on rolling keep on rolling . Thanks for the updates
Old 02-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SonOfNhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to read more.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping for more.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
Doubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I enjoy so much reading the story . Too bad I got no power to up you .
Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
eaiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more
Old 03-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
macux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 04-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Previously..."Ok honey, I will be waiting for your big cock!" Sunny said and she ended the call. "Hurry son, come inside mom fast! Your dad will be back soon!"

Danny was sweating even with the aircon on, due to his intense fucking. Sweat broke out all over his arms and body and he indeed look the part of being possessed by demon, thrusting relentlessly into mom. Every thrust he swing his balls forward and Sunny can feel his balls smacking into her mount and she love the sensation. Her cunt juice flows copiously and form a trail down her thigh towards the bed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!", Sunny screamed. "no no no no no... I am cumming... CUMMING...!"

"Fuck mom I am gonna cum soon!" Danny said with his jaw clenched. A dark aura permeates the room.

"Cum inside son! I want to feel your cum inside!" Sunny turned and looked at Danny briefly then she bury her head in the mattress, anticipating the moment.

Danny felt a strange urge to dominate mom, making her a fuck slave to him. Get rid of dad... then she is all yours... A dark voice seems to whisper in his head. He shook off that brief moment of insanity and grabbed mom by her shoulder and hip as he lean forward slightly, thrusting hard by pulling her back towards him, groaning from the sheer delightful sensation from his cock.

"Mom you like me to FUCK YOU?! Huh?! Tell me!" Danny felt he was about to cum within seconds.

"YESSSS!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME EVERYDAY!!" Sunny pussy clenched tight on Danny's cock as another orgasm hit her. Right a the same time she felt it, jet and jet of hot sperm released deep inside her. The warm hot sperm drove her over the top, her muscle and tendons standing out as she shuddered her way to another shattering climax.

Candy came hard with her fingers jam deep inside her moist folds of flesh. When it was over she use her moist finger to stop the recording of the taboo scene with her phone in her left hand. She knew the video will come in handy one day. With a last lingering look she retreated carefully back to Danny's room and slipped out of the house again. She need to be back with her grocery to cover her track.

Kevin was back with supper and saw his wife and son chilling at the living room watching tv. She looks extra radiant tonight, probably anticipating my punishment, he thought. Soon Candy was back too and went to the kitchen to stock up the fridge. His eyes followed her tight young ass and his cock got harden. Candy was still a new hire after the old one was caught stealing and was terminated. He knew one day he will have a piece of that fine young pussy but he has patience. He need to coax her into spreading her legs willingly.

After supper he and Sunny went back to their room and Kevin waste no time in getting Sunny naked, giving her a brief lick on her pussy and nipples. Once he found her pussy wet he immediately drove his cock into her. In was all over in 10 minutes, but Sunny was not complaining. Faking moans and orgasm to satisfy his ego. It's ok hon... whatever you fall short, your son paid me double, both in the amount of cum and pleasure. My only regret was we only had a son and daughter. How nice if I have two sons... Double the son, double the pleasure. She can already imagine having one son's cock in her mouth while another son's cock in her pussy. That will be as good as a trip to Eden. Perfect!

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1