The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

I'm going up Chiangmai once again.

Any bros familiar with the scene there ? Can recommended a hotel with pretty receptionists and waitresses ?

As for pub and lounge, can recommend a non-sleazy one that is value for money ?

Thanks in advance.

North Pole
Old 09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Try Lanna Palace... location in between Chiangmai Land and Night Market... or Chiangmai Hills, but location not as strategic ... but no matter where u stay in Chiangmai... u are sure some distance from something... the City is spread over a large area.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hotel in changmai is on the high side compare to other part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Try Lanna Palace... location in between Chiangmai Land and Night Market... or Chiangmai Hills, but location not as strategic ... but no matter where u stay in Chiangmai... u are sure some distance from something... the City is spread over a large area.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North

Any bros familiar with the scene there ? Can recommended a hotel with pretty receptionists and waitresses ?

Thanks in advance.

North Pole

Bro, When u going? i might be there too.. from 10/5 - 14/5.. wanna meet up

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 09-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks in advance.

North Pole
U could try this apartment, it is new and girl friendly http://www.viangbuamansion-chiangmai.com/location.htm

For food, u could go to MoC MoL, it is the most happening restaurant here right here. For pub, go to FineThanks, the dek-serve are pretty and available.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Bro, When u going? i might be there too.. from 10/5 - 14/5.. wanna meet up
Probably end of June.

Not all hotels have pretty receptionists and waitresses. I am looking for a very 'strategic' one in that sense.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Probably end of June.

Not all hotels have pretty receptionists and waitresses. I am looking for a very 'strategic' one in that sense.

Mai ping or Chiangmai Orchid.. a very pretty receptionists

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 09-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Stayed in Imperial Mae Ping before and I thought the front desk ladies are pretty... Sheraton too but the location quite out of place. From what I heard, apperance is taken into consideration for front desk ladies for 4-5 star hotels....
Nowadays I stay Central Duangtawan Hotel jus beside Imperial Mae Ping.... good location but didn't spot any pretty front desk ladies... but room is cheap at around 1,500THB with breakfast.
Can check out the disco downstairs too, call Horizon.....

cheers
Old 09-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Stayed in Imperial Mae Ping before and I thought the front desk ladies are pretty... Sheraton too but the location quite out of place. From what I heard, apperance is taken into consideration for front desk ladies for 4-5 star hotels....
Nowadays I stay Central Duangtawan Hotel jus beside Imperial Mae Ping.... good location but didn't spot any pretty front desk ladies... but room is cheap at around 1,500THB with breakfast.
Can check out the disco downstairs too, call Horizon.....

cheers
Yeah Sheraton's suite not bad.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Wow... I stayed at Imperial Mae Ping once. Yes, a couple of receptionists quite pretty.

Somebody mentioned Chiangmai Orchid....hm....worth a recce !

How come nobody chio the Thai receptionists ? I mean not for ONS or what. Genuine friendship, perhaps leading to marriage.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How come nobody chio the Thai receptionists ? I mean not for ONS or what. Genuine friendship, perhaps leading to marriage.
I stayed in PSK lotus before and there was this quite pretty (to me)tour help receptionist... chatted with her and she even invited me out for dinner with her friends but my group of friends were not keen to join..... unfortunetly didn't get to see her the next day and had to leave also.
My ex-gf used to be hotel front desk.... business center....
In Thailand, its so easy to meet girls, u basically jus have to open ur mouth to talk to them and hopefully they can understand what u saying.
Alot of people sian lah... jus that they never post.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
I stayed in PSK lotus before and there was this quite pretty (to me)tour help receptionist... chatted with her and she even invited me out for dinner with her friends but my group of friends were not keen to join..... unfortunetly didn't get to see her the next day and had to leave also.
My ex-gf used to be hotel front desk.... business center....
In Thailand, its so easy to meet girls, u basically jus have to open ur mouth to talk to them and hopefully they can understand what u saying.
Alot of people sian lah... jus that they never post.
Now that sounds interesting.

Hope to hear more from other brothers.

BTW, how did your ex become ex, if you don't mind sharing ? I would have thought your ex was a prized catch - speak good English (hotel receptionist), University graduate, probably demure with all the attributes of virtuous Thai girl.

How did you let it slip ?
Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
BTW, how did your ex become ex, if you don't mind sharing ? I would have thought your ex was a prized catch - speak good English (hotel receptionist), University graduate, probably demure with all the attributes of virtuous Thai girl.How did you let it slip ?
Ur statement surprised me! *LOL* I'm probably a prize catch too in the eyes of many decent, virtous Thai girl!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ur statement surprised me! *LOL* I'm probably a prize catch too in the eyes of many decent, virtous Thai girl!
I understand that many prefer Caucasian. So you are probably less prizey compared to the true blue farangs
Old 10-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I understand that many prefer Caucasian. So you are probably less prizey compared to the true blue farangs
I'm not sure which part of Thailand u refering too... u might be right... many ladies in Pattaya might prefer true blue farangs.... u know.. those dark skin types?
Fortunetly, those I met prefer Asian.... So good for me lor, I leave those dark skin ones to the true blue farangs.....
I don't know why u think that having a Hotel receptionist as gf is a prize catch... jus like some guys here thinking having a ABAC graduated but working as agogo lady is one.... or some coyote dancing lady in G-club is one.... maybe its different perspective... to me the prize catch is some daughter of Thai Rak Thai politician or King's grand-daughters... or the assistant general manager of some MNC company.
oh well, different people, different perspective.
lunch time... cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1