The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
Selamat Hari Raya, Zee.

Thanks for sharing and you would have had enough of platitudes by now.

All i will say is this, He may had be the best, but, You deserve so much BETTER and MORE.
Hey Abang,

Thank you for your kind words once again. Day 18 without him.
I don't need better or more. I just need someone human enough to know that the heart is fragile. It requires constant care and attention but if one can't commit, it should have been allowed to free itself - I tried to free myself before this yet he convince me to stay and my mistake is to agree.

Haven't had the mood yet to continue the episode. Will take a bit of time.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
minahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminahsalltheway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have known Zee since last year but due to my circumstances didn't get to meet her as she did told me to settle my stuff and meet her once I m more or less done with it.

All is well and I happen to log in to SBF and saw this thread and was quite disappointed that her "booking" thread is no longer active. Lucky she still left her WeChat ID there. Quickly added her in. Took sometime for her to accept. Notice she didn't respond much on her WeChat unlike the Zee I used to chat with then.

Anyway Zee, I contacted you via WeChat yesterday you didn't respond much. though you still remember me, I am still hoping we can meet.

I am very sorry this happened to you. I cannot comfort much but I know this will not be easy to deal with. Do try to heal yourself.

Zee, Please don't count the days that he has been away from you. It will make it worse. Instead focus on your future: be better and be the best - in fact within the few months I was away - I realize you got more beautiful too.

Based on the write up - I believe I have identified the bro - he has a repetitive FR due to posting issues in Zee's old thread.

Bro, if you're reading this, hope you're happy. Based on what I manage to figure out it seems even the decision to leave the scene was because of you. She left everything for you. You're one lucky guy bro!

She's never gonna be the same person again.

My threads
Little fragments of myself
Shemales LBs CDs Bareback Raw Cim etc

Note:
( Click to show/hide )
I get most of my stuff from paid sites via 'passes' from golden-joint, then I upload them for your viewing pleasure.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Episode 5 Part 2

It will be 29 days tmr since we part. My heart feel sore, I break down occasionally and I can't sleep well. I woke up at 3 am and just stare blankly at the ceiling thinking of him.
I thank some of you who have been adding me on my WeChat - giving encouragement and platitudes to console me. I love him too much and too fast and the heartbreak is inconsolable - no one will understand and i refuse to listen as well - yes I am stubborn but I do it my way alright?

Now for the continuation:

After cleaning ourselves up, we both lie down on the bed, snuggling to each other in the small single bed. His arms wrapped around my waist while I lay my head on his chest and hugging him tightly.

I looked at him, his tired eyes probably had a late night and thinking of things that I feared most. But I push it aside.

Kissed him on his lips as his arms wrapped tighter around me. Feels good to kiss him.

My hands went down to his tool - semi erected and I slow begin to play with it as I kiss him .. licking his neck.. he loves that.. nibble his ear lobe and slowly lick his ears. His moans filled the quiet room. His cock hard stiff now.

I lick his ears..down to his neck...down to his meaty chest.. where I took Time on his nipples ...

Down and down to his whole upper body...Before plunging my Mouth on his cock. I didn't bother teasing his balls as I hungrily suck his big fat cock.

Twirl my tongue on his cock as I suck him deep. He moaned ecstatically. I go deeper and faster making his whole cock wet...

My hand reaches for the condoms, tore it off and capped him. My mouth continue sucking him deep while I Reach for lub.. and apply it.

I sat up and move up towards his waist. Place his cock between my ass cheeks and slowly slide it in. Felt it sliding smoothly as he plunges deep into me.

I began to rock on him and as I get comfortable, I keep to a steady rhythm and move myself up and down on him.

I shivered as I tightens my ass on his cock. He hold me by the waist now pressing me down against his cock and he began pumping me.. assaulting my sore horny hole vigorously. I moan out loud arghhhh... and he stopped as I slumped myself against his body.

Me: (whispering) dear I want more.
Him: sure

And he began a 2nd vigorous pumping.

I moan. Felt so good - his whole cock pumping deep in me. Hug close to him and kissed his lips while he continue pumping.

He stopped. He made me like on the bed face down. He kisses my neck, spread my legs and plunge himself in and fuck me rough as I moan to his rhythm, his hands grab my arms and he sort of "lock" both my legs so that there's minimal movement while I struggle with the pleasure he is giving. I shivered when he pinch both my nipples and i squeeze his cock hard.

He moaned and pull out. Took of his condom and lie on top of me instead. Wild thoughts came to me.

He rubs his cock between my ass cheeks.

He enjoys the touch of skin to skin and for the very first time he is rubbing it with me well lubricated.

He was very careful - touch slide and rub. I minimize my movement and let him have his pleasure.

Me: dear?
Him: yes Zee
Me: can you cum on my hole.
Him: you want it Zee?
Me: yes dear

With that, he continues his vigorous sliding. Felt his breath getting heavier. I was of course feeling great - and any wrong movement from me can cause him to go raw in me. Though it would be nice but considering we will part, I didn't want that at all.

He hugged me tighter as he continues sliding on me - I m unsure what's the right word to use - coz that's exactly what he was doing.

I love the feeling of him doing this. I love it when he kisses my neck sending waves of shivers in me. He hugged me tight and kept my legs close so he can slide on tightly.

I heard his breathing getting heavier as he kisses me. His movements getting fasting and the familiar grunts of pleasure.

Him: Zee...on your hole you say?
Me: yes dear

And with that he spurts out his second shot for me. I felt his warm sticky juice on my ass turning me on.

He quickly got up and went to the toilet while I touch the sticky area and got a fair bit of cums on my fingers.

He look at me, pass me the rolls and told me to clean it up. I took the rolls, pull him close to me and lick his cock clean.

The rest of the day went quite eventful as things went downhill.

I would not divulge much about what happen as it's between me and him. What I do know it hurts me till today - Day 29.

I miss him terribly and I wish I really wish i never met him. I usually can get over such events quickly but surprisingly this one takes a hold on me till today. I am unsure why the attachment and even my family is perplexed.

Focusing on the new job and a little start up of mine might help. But right now the heart is still divided causing undue chaos on otherwise an orderly life that I am used to.

I haven been touched since and I spent my weekends moodily. I did however told him abt this write up prior leaving.

So my dear sexy hunky guy, if you're reading this, hope you do know the impact you have on me.

While some of you tried your very best to ask me out and I decline, cause it isn't the same and I don't want to compare as well.

However, I have to move on and I am open to meet this Saturday (15/7) so those who keen do add me on my WeChat account for details.

Thank you for reading this. I am unsure if he will ever appear in my life again but if he does, I know that I will want to be his arms once again. 😭😭😭

Hugs.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsalltheway View Post
I have known Zee since last year but due to my circumstances didn't get to meet her as she did told me to settle my stuff and meet her once I m more or less done with it.

All is well and I happen to log in to SBF and saw this thread and was quite disappointed that her "booking" thread is no longer active. Lucky she still left her WeChat ID there. Quickly added her in. Took sometime for her to accept. Notice she didn't respond much on her WeChat unlike the Zee I used to chat with then.

Anyway Zee, I contacted you via WeChat yesterday you didn't respond much. though you still remember me, I am still hoping we can meet.

I am very sorry this happened to you. I cannot comfort much but I know this will not be easy to deal with. Do try to heal yourself.

Zee, Please don't count the days that he has been away from you. It will make it worse. Instead focus on your future: be better and be the best - in fact within the few months I was away - I realize you got more beautiful too.

Based on the write up - I believe I have identified the bro - he has a repetitive FR due to posting issues in Zee's old thread.

Bro, if you're reading this, hope you're happy. Based on what I manage to figure out it seems even the decision to leave the scene was because of you. She left everything for you. You're one lucky guy bro!

She's never gonna be the same person again.

Thank you - look forward to meet you
Old 10-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Kindly note for some reason my current WeChat I can't access

Kindly add me at ZeelovaCD to get in touch with me.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Evening Gentlemen,

Accessibility: near mrt
Time: 4 pm onwards
When: 15/7/17 Saturday

Interested WeChat me @ ZeelovaCD for details.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Morning Gentlemen,

Announcement:

1. All the bros who added me at my old WeChat account (RainaZee) kindly note I am being blocked on this account. No idea why but after 2 bros from sbf added me, I got block after a while.

So kindly add me back at my new account - ZeelovaCD

2. I m planning to return back to the scene. Therefore those interested can add and touch base as well:

When: Saturday 15/7
Interested do add me on WeChat.

Thank you.

kindly help inform one another of this new account.

Look forward to seeing you all again.

Thank you

Zee
Old 11-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
Morning Gentlemen,

Announcement:

1. All the bros who added me at my old WeChat account (RainaZee) kindly note I am being blocked on this account. No idea why but after 2 bros from sbf added me, I got block after a while.

2. I m planning to return back to the scene. Therefore those interested can add and touch base as well:

Thank you.

Thank you

Zee
Pushing this up to get all the previous bros I been chatting with.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Bumping this up.

Quite effective to get the bros who been chatting with.

Hope to see you all adding me up soon!

Quote:
Morning Gentlemen,

Announcement:

Thank you.

Thank you

Zee
Old 12-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Gentlemen,

I am available this Saturday (15/7).

Time: 4 pm / 7 pm / 9 pm and overnight

WeChat me up for details.

Thank you

Regards

Zee
Old 13-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Bumping this up - interested do WeChat me.

Also manage to get quite a number of familiar bros back. So hopefully those who saw this will add me back. Miss quite a few of you who been chatting regularly.

Thank you.

Quote:
Gentlemen,

I am available this Saturday (15/7).

Time: 4 pm / 7 pm / 9 pm and overnight

WeChat me up for details.

Thank you

Regards

Zee
Old 13-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
Capital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amazing updates for FR. Hope to see more part. Thanks
Old 13-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Land View Post
Amazing updates for FR. Hope to see more part. Thanks
Life story ended.

New chapter begins.

15/7 - any takers? 😘
Old 14-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Morning Gentlemen,

Announcement:

Thank you.

Thank you

Zee
See ya tmr! Whoever else needs a slot, pm me.
Old 14-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Hi Zee, i want to meet you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread