The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Grabhitch

Haha nice update yying, ur experience is so dramatic. Abit like movie liao.
Anyway same question as pervious. Did you go HK with KK?
Old 24-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
omg so dramatic la dear!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Haha nice update yying, ur experience is so dramatic. Abit like movie liao.
Anyway same question as pervious. Did you go HK with KK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGman73 View Post
nice, sis.. to see you back with your story. Hitch with full of surprise..
Quote:
Originally Posted by erhan View Post
Nice update yy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
oh man... I know it's not right, but reading this, I find myself rooting for sis yy and kk finally touch down..

nice sharing sis.
Can film into a movie 😂
How I wish I can get so "lucky" to get pregnant instead
Truly, I was very touched by his diy music box
So moved by it, kk hit on my soft spot
Yes I did go to hk with kk. If he didn't give me the music box, probably not lol
So I fast forward to hk trip?
Old 24-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
huangxiaogou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before going HK, is there any special event?
Old 24-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Can film into a movie 😂
Yes I did go to hk with kk. If he didn't give me the music box, probably not lol
Eh, if ur pre hk trip had juicy events or things happening leading to your trip. Need to write down here:-) else, skip.cos i'm pretty sure theres no escaping from the clutches of kk once u are in hk with him.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Can film into a movie 😂
pls dont skip anything in between.
The process is more thilling than the deed itself
Old 24-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
eagerness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please continue..
Old 24-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 8
Amplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to behold

Nice update yying.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

I leaned towards kk's embrace while holding on to the music box. Our lips naturally found their way with each other. That was our first long passionate kiss in the public. Closing our eyes, being oblivious to the setting sun glints on the water, people and surroundings. We were intoxicated by the kiss with occasion gasp for breath. Our kiss ended awkwardly when I felt ticklish on my ankle. When we opened our eyes, I couldn't believe that a dog just licked me! The owner was very apologetic about it but how can he let his dog roamed and anyhow licked others! I wondered whether did the kpo owner sent his dog to disturb us on purpose.

It seem like there would always be silly obstructions whenever me and kk get intimate. In my mind, I was like OMG, I shouldn't have kissed in public what if others see us. The music box was an important milestone in my 'relationship' with kk. We got closer as a result of it. I value his sincerity in making the music box than him buying exorbitant presents for me.

Kk: "you see, you even attract a dog!" He took a tissue and cleaned my ankle.
Me:" yah! Funny!"
Kk: "we better go to the toilet to clean up first and have our dinner"
Me: "Sorry kk, I am having dinner with my hubby tonight, I thought I can meet you for a while before my dinner with him"
Kk: "yy, time and time again you left me alone!"
Me: "I'm sorry"
Kk: "I don't want to hear any sorry again!"

Me: "Then what do you want?"
Kk: "yy, I have to admit my initial intention is to fuck you since the night I met you. Nobody has rejected my advances but you. To satisfy my desires, I even met up and fucked my Exs but I still felt empty. I realized I am in love with you, doesn't matter even if you don't want to do it with me. I felt I'm stuck with you even though I have other choices. I was so worried when you ignored me. I know you will not forsake your marriage but I just want to be there for you. My request for today is very simple, can you stay and have dinner with me?" He hugged me tightly.

I was uncomfortable that kk would confess about the fucking part and his forthcoming sharings, he should keep it within him. I rather not know about it. It didn't come across to me that he was suppressing himself. I agreed to have dinner with kk. Before I could call my hubby, my hubby called to cancel our dinner as he had to work late. I didn't feel good about it as it was such a coincidence, could he be dining with other woman and me with another man? I rather not think about it.

Kk was apologetic for raising his voice at me earlier, he had already made reservation for dinner, no wonder he was upset when I had to go. I enjoyed the food at prive, highly recommended for readers to try as well.....
Old 25-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
The process is more thilling than the deed itself
This sounds familiar haha
Old 25-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Ah... I begin to see it now. U also suspect ur hubby eating outside and is neglecting you. U dun feel as loved as before. U felt empty:-)
Tio bo?
Old 25-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried to offer a hitch ride since it was on the way. Apparently this guy booked hitch for gf and when I reached, still make me wait for them to finish their good bye kiss 2-3 mins.

Gf boarded my car and reeked of alcohol. Sibei jialat. Sit at the back and yet during the ride bf keep calling and see if on the way home or not. He not safe later driver molest her. By the way, she's a hippo. Drunk drunk can't even give me her correct postal code number.

I repeated postal code 3 times since it can't be found on GPS. Ask her "turn right", she said "yes", but meant" left". Get off the cab still tell bf I don't know wana bring her where, slam my door somemore.

Jackpot trip to meet such a jialat passenger.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Tried to offer a hitch ride since it was on the way. Apparently this guy booked hitch for gf and when I reached, still make me wait for them to finish their good bye kiss 2-3 mins.

Gf boarded my car and reeked of alcohol. Sibei jialat. Sit at the back and yet during the ride bf keep calling and see if on the way home or not. He not safe later driver molest her. By the way, she's a hippo. Drunk drunk can't even give me her correct postal code number.

I repeated postal code 3 times since it can't be found on GPS. Ask her "turn right", she said "yes", but meant" left". Get off the cab still tell bf I don't know wana bring her where, slam my door somemore.

Jackpot trip to meet such a jialat passenger.
Whoa damn suay. But salute you for suppressing and not flare up at her.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Destroying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story yying, pls continue..
Old 25-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Whoa damn suay. But salute you for suppressing and not flare up at her.
Thanks bro, but yet just tahan for that 15mins and just keep silent. Guess I have to encounter 99 trips before that 1 trip makes it worthwhile to pick someone up like TS. Lol
Old 25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

nice update, TS.

In all your posts thus far, I realised you have not actually had sex yet.. or am I mistaken?

Yet, it's is still such a good read.. some occurrences hit home for me too... sigh...

true, the journey is just as thrilling as the deed...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1