The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
emxoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What its like dating a mature woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I will never give up bonking a milf
Me too as well.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Never dated a mature woman before (and i dont see myself doing that anytime soon) but i have slept with some of them. They are a lot more experienced in bed and much hornier than younger ladies. I lost my virginity to my second gf at 16 and my next sexual encounter was with a mature woman - a 32 year old financial advisor from a reputable bank. Her name was Natalie. I was 17 at that time. Met her at her company's event where my uncle was invited to. My first sex with my gf was really awkward and weird (im pretty sure a lot of bros can relate) but Natalie gave me the best sex of my life. That time i was still unsure about myself but she was really good at 'managing and coaching' me haha. She had a nice slim figure with 34c boobs though a little meaty thighs (but good for cushioning impact). Did three rounds with her that night at her place before leaving feeling like a real satisfied man. Apparently she had a thing for young guys... Lucky me

The other few mature woman i slept with were also really satisfying. Mature women seem to be really experimentive and horny. Not many syts are as 'fun' as them. Just my opinion.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Whole lot of fun...they are more wild, honry, daring and skillful than SYT...
Total agreement, they just let it all out. No holding back

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

My very last milf date, we had an interesting dinner in a restaurant. While at it, we talked about our fetish. Then she kept raising her foot n caress my cock when no one is watching. Dinner was fast for us.

On the way from restaurant to my car, I took all opportunity to touch her or rub her n kiss her when no one is watching.

Most ladies loves such thrills in public places. We end up rubbing her to climax in my car before we proceeded somewhere else and had her first wild car sex before I send her home.

Many are still pending exploration of their inner desire. Just waiting for the right guy to release it. Be patient with them n you will be rewarded.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks lucky bros here for their interesting stories here. No such luck for me, more pkease.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Younger...same age...older woman...all same...first is sweet...then bittersweet...give u nothing but heartache and a hard on cux legs will close tighter n tighter
..but problems get more n more
Old 25-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

MILF FBs are MUCH better than dating them.

One of my MILF FB already menopause so endless shooting into pussy. She's also the type that can cum multiple times and like it really hot and sweaty. When bonking in car, the more I sweat, the more turned on she gets and her pussy gets wetter and wetter. Pity she doesn't squirt but her pussy juices can flow down towards her ass (if she's below) and onto my balls (if she's on top).

SHe'll always tell me to go faster or slower. sibeh song.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I love bonking, NOT DATING my 2 active MILF FBs. THey're absolutely fanfuckingtastic

But I won't tell you where I found them. Why are Mature woman better in bed? Watch this below

Watch this --> China old MILF kena fuck by young boy, Listen to the dialogue, she says she can take it anyway!!!

Really is : 年龄这么大了对性的要求一点没有减少,要高潮,不要停,对白清晰

The dialogue is HOT!!!

She's awesome... says he can fuck her anyway he wants, cannot stop until she say so, cannot shoot until he say so, cannot be lazy. Love this kind of dirty talk when being bonked!

And yes, both my MILF fbs always give specific instructions on how they want you to F them. And they tell me when I'm allowed to cum. So the buildup usually means I spunk out quite a load.

One loves creampie inside, the other one likes CIM.

MILFs are gold when it comes to FB playing.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I will never give up bonking a milf
i dont like milf....i mean sexually

besides its a psychological disorder...i believe

its a lack of maternal love during the infant stage
Old 25-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
i dont like milf....i mean sexually

besides its a psychological disorder...i believe

its a lack of maternal love during the infant stage
Not true. Milf are more desirable when they know how to pleased. They are hot as hell too. Its not about lack of motherly love

Depends on your luck. Some milf r cougars tat are tight below cos their hubbies are small sized. I had a fair share of enjoying tight milfs where my cock struggles to enter their love holes just like some virgins
Old 25-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

It was way back in the late sixties when I was just 18 and about to go overseas to further my studies. There was a few months to go before term starts, so I decided to take up a temporary clerical job which included manning a service counter. There was this milf in her mid to late thirties who always like to queue up at my counter whenever I was doing counter service.

She was always very friendly and made small talk whenever she came to my counter. Soon we introduced ourselves; and I learned that she was Alice.

When Alice came to my counter she seemed to lean lower so that I had a good view of her cleavage. Her boobs were quite small but to a 18 yo with raging hormones and whose hobby was to wank at least twice a day, they were surely the most beautiful and arousing pair on planet earth!

Soon she was dropping hints like asking whether I had a girlfriend and what I did in my spare time. She asked whether I would like to go for a movie after this dumbo was taking too long to make the first move. Of course I jumped at the chance to go out with her.......at the movies ( to be continued )
Old 25-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!

One thing for sure MILFs do know how to please their men .
Old 25-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Yupz. Tats I have never stop my quest for milfs
Old 25-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eramine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emxoa View Post
Me too as well.
I think so too
Old 25-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebone View Post
One thing for sure MILFs do know how to please their men .
Agree, they enjoy it too, w lots more experience to please the man

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1