The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flirtingMichele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Married female leading double lifestyle

hi all i am very new to here and i am not sure if i am making the right choice to post it here however i will give it a try and see how it goes.

tell me guys how you feel if your wife are two timing you without you knowing? she has little dark secrets that you never know and what will be your reaction if you know it?

oh yes how do i attach my censored pictures over here?
Old 24-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married female leading double lifestyle

bro, once u r married with such woman n u hv to ask yourself, do you enjoy having fun n she taken good care of u? If all answers r yes then close one eye n live on.. Unless u mind then break off in good will, it might end up u r the third party in her marriage.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Dude ah, i think TS is a sis lah if u bother to read.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Hey sis, welcome to the forum! It's brave of you to narrate your sexperiences here.. personally I am looking forward to it. Just change the names and references so that people will not be able to link it back to you.

It will not be a nice feeling. But hey, how many guys are doing the same? I guess it's an old cliché of "Do what I say and not what I do".

Click on the "Insert Image" icon to insert. Looking forward to your posts.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flirtingMichele View Post
hi all i am very new to here and i am not sure if i am making the right choice to post it here however i will give it a try and see how it goes.

tell me guys how you feel if your wife are two timing you without you knowing? she has little dark secrets that you never know and what will be your reaction if you know it?

Use the "upload images" button in mobile mode or the "load pics" icon in full juicy mode.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Really curious on what is the little dark secret.....personally, if I know she is 2 timing me. I will forgive for the sake of the child we had, for now. But I will not make my dick exclusive for her from now on.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Different people have different perspectives I guess.
Most importantly, is how you feel about it.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Be upfront and transparent with each other. U should also ask yourself whats his lacking and why are you a 2 timer.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

my advice is if wanna have fun outside do it smartly, not every husband can accept such hard facts.
Old 24-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flirtingMichele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the kind advice i wonder how you guys feel about me? bad girl?
Old 24-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Im not married yet but i know i'll go insane if i found out that my gf has slept with some other guys
Old 24-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In my humble viewpoint, you are just being human and further exploring your sexuality.

If you watch the below link from TED, where Christopher Ryan is explaining that a monogamous marriage may not be good for human beings after all. It can be taken as a form of extreme thinking especially in our present society.

Christopher Ryan: Are we designed to be sexual omnivores?
http://go.ted.com/4eU1Wg

However, if looking back in the past, 1 man 1 woman marriage comes from western society and before the Church of England broke off links with the Roman Catholic Vatican, divorce was never allowed.

I tend to believe that males and females will still go out and eat, but make sure after eating, mouth is wipe clean clean. Though I would be waiting for the day where polygamy will be back and is legal.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Polygamy ? Sure or not bro ?
One wife trouble already.. still want some more ?
Old 25-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:

Hi Michelle, great to see you here at sbf! I'm your fan from undetable.

Back to your question,how would you feel if your hubby were doing the same to you, two timing u fking other ladies outside and having secrets??

I believe in open communication and being honest with each other...
Old 25-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who are we to judge you in Singapore most famous Sex forum?
Enjoy while it last lady...

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1