The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nolatari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chiang Mai KTV

Hi bros,

After going thru all the international field reports, im quite surprise that there are no reports from Chiang mai. Im sure many bros that have been to Thailand, would mostly have been to phuket, chiangmai n Bangkok.

Initially when me n a few frens plan our trip to thailand, we thot that the most happening place would be in bangkok n phuket. Partly becuz i think we are all newbies in thailand. So we place chiang mai as our first destination hoping that we will not spend so much money there. BOY we were so wrong.

K to summarise abit from our bangkok n phuket experience, it is more of a see them, choose them, fuck them n go off. Places like the NANA, 3stories of LUP SUP, cannot finish choosing. But, to cut the long story short, after all, this thread should be about Chiang mai, the experience we were looking for were not really pay n just bonk. Or to see free show n get short quickies.

3 nights that we were in Chiang mai, we visited 3 different KTV. All these were recommended by one solid thai driver. He is rumoured by his frens as the king of lup sup in Chiang mai, always bringing ppl like us to the various kang taos.

Night 1- Orchid KTV- Being very new to the KTV arena, as i have only visited our local KTV once, n being a massive newbie, i alighted from the van, n to my horror, all the girls were seated outside eagerly awaiting us to go in. Our grp being "young", they cheered us in. I was scanning their faces n can really say there were SYTs n some really dark chocolate thai ladys. We settled in the private VIP room, n the girls start streaming in. We reached there ard 10pm, so actually the better girls was already taken. So bros, rem to go early at ard 7pm! to get the best girls. But we were lucky n manage to get some girls that we like. Ok, as for the damages, there are alot of hidden cost in their KTV, partly because when the bill comes, it is in THAI language, we lan lan, just have to aga aga see what the price is for + some numbering displayed, like the number of lady drinks n the number of beers that we open. Here is a sample of the bill:
1. Room charges- VIP room - 320 baht per pax/hr lady.
2. One 330ml beer- singha, LEO, tiger, all the same- 220baht per bottle.
3. One VSOP - 2700 baht.
4. Mixer- not free flow- 60 baht per refill of ice, water, or coke, etc etc.
5. Lady drink- 160baht- usually sprite or something.
6. Mamasan charges- in the form of 2x lady drink. That is what we infer.

So here n there, they will count in extra mixer, extra beers open, extra lady drink. And so yea, we tio tock big time. partly becuz they know we quite newbie too.

Ok, as for Orchid, the girls cannot bring back one. We reckon that the club can make more money by keeping them there. N because the girls cannot bring back, that is the reason why when we got there so late, there are still decent ones available. However all is not lost yet. The girls actually gave their HP number to us, asking us to call them tml after their work. They usually end work ard 4am. so they should be free from that time till 6pm before they start work again. Which means we can take them out for sightseeing, n other stuff without the heavy charges the KTV will impose on us. And yes, i brought my girl out on the 2nd day for those elephant riding, farms etc. It was very fun indeed, the GFE that she provide is one that i will never forget. Don't know izzit whether sg gals too demanding on sg guys, but i feel that their attitude is superb, but it can be becuz of money too. Nevertheless, i still enjoy the experience.

Night 2- Classic KTV- As usual, nice gals in the KTV stable, super funny n on the ball mamasan, n super high damages as well. Tio tock as usual. I think our grp got the cucumber look sia, go where tio tock where. Newbie mah what to do. we tried our best to look pro n zai liao, but still to no avail. haha.
Anyway, this KTV can take the girls out. Long time- meaning whole night till next morning- would cost u 4.5kbaht. Short time would cost you ard 3k baht. Short time usually is around 2hours. The girls standard not bad too, but as usual must go early.

Night 3- Twenty KTV- im sure alot of bros know this famous KTV. for the massive amt of girls it have in the KTV stable. The room fucking big n spacious. we few ppl go in, they give us super big room. Room for "big" party. Anyway, also must go early for MANY GOOD n wide selection. wave after wave come in for your inspection, n can also walk up to them n have a closer look. HAHA. In this KTV, also got girls in the long time batch, as well as girls for the no take home batch. Those no take home one, looks abit cannot make it. But for those can do long time one, got many decent one.
Charges quite standard as per the first sample bill i provide. The long time damage for this KTV is 3.5k baht. DOn't know about short time though.

For all this KTV, there is one thing in common, they don't have MENU list. So the prices, all they quote one. Think me n my frens all cucumber heads la. hahaha. But even we tio tock, but we still happy. so i guess is give n take.

I don't know whether this thread will help anything anot, just wanna let bros know that chiangmai is abit different from bangkok, abit laidback, relaxing n is the type we were looking for. So if u looking to relax, get a "gf" to accompany u thru ur stay in chiangmai. i think chiangmai not a bad place.

Sorry if i never write any reports on the girls, the main motive of this thread is to intro some nice KTV in chiangmai.

Cheers,
Nolatari
Old 05-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chiang Mai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolatari View Post
Night 3- Twenty KTV- im sure alot of bros know this famous KTV. for the massive amt of girls it have in the KTV stable. The room fucking big n spacious. we few ppl go in, they give us super big room. Room for "big" party. Anyway, also must go early for MANY GOOD n wide selection. wave after wave come in for your inspection, n can also walk up to them n have a closer look. HAHA. In this KTV, also got girls in the long time batch, as well as girls for the no take home batch. Those no take home one, looks abit cannot make it. But for those can do long time one, got many decent one.
Charges quite standard as per the first sample bill i provide. The long time damage for this KTV is 3.5k baht. DOn't know about short time though.

For all this KTV, there is one thing in common, they don't have MENU list. So the prices, all they quote one. Think me n my frens all cucumber heads la. hahaha. But even we tio tock, but we still happy. so i guess is give n take.
It's quite possible your driver takes a cut from the KTVs he brought you guys to. Chiang Mai KTVs all will want to chop your carrot head if you are foreigner. So must be careful. Hate those aggressive mamasans. Lau cheebyes!

Chiang Mai is a very "challenging" province to cheong. It's very different from BKK. Super laid back is the word and they don't give a shit about customer service. Can be a very frustrating experience for some. Transportation after midnight is a pain in the ass as the tuk tuks will quote you rip off prices. Discos are infested with gays. KTVs will try to rip you off if they get a chance. Agogo bars are crap. Soapy massage parlours are sub standard. I'm not as handsome as Bird Thongcai so scoring a freebie in the pub is out for me. The trouble of searching for a reasonably good standard joint is usually fruitless. You'll be very disappointed if you've already being pampered by the BKK scene. I eventually gave up on Chiang Mai after a few visits as there are better places to cheong.

I've being to Twenty KTV once before. You can choose to sit in the main hall if you're only going with a buddy or alone. Can't remember the rates as it has been a few years since I visited Chiang Mai. I think the LT rate of THB3500 is about there. Maybe increased price already. I think the most kena chop will be maximum of THB1000. Driver's commission could be around THB500.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-08-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
relaxman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think your driver is the one earning all the commission. From what i know LT for KTV is only 1500 THB to 2000THB. You should search the forum first. Last time we went to soapy massage, our driver say he don't earn commission 1500THB a girl. But this year, i went with bushnell, to the same massage by ourselves, we pay only 1000THB. shit man !! the driver is earning 500THB per girl and we have almost 10pax, and that is 5000THB per night
Old 28-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Chiang Mai is a very "challenging" province to cheong. It's very different from BKK. Super laid back is the word and they don't give a shit about customer service.
Sigh .. again I can only affirm what the ironman states ..

Here's some experiences .. after checking out the gogos and other farang spots I went to find brothel in Nimanhemin Road .. walk into Soi 13, turn right in sub-soi toward Soi 15. Brothel is only open house on your left. I think the next house is another one, but door shut and have no nerve to go in.

When you walk down Nimanhemin, it is modern, stylish Chiang Mai. You feel like in rich country, trendy bars, young Thai people with cars. But suddenly when you go into the brothel it is a twilight zone, feel like in ulu hole in Bangkok. Three or four girls sitting around, just as many soi dogs inside. Some Thai customers arrived and went off with the girls into the back rooms after some chats.

A stocky auntie came to sit with me. Me like a coyote girl who is disgusted and wants to keep her distance, but doesn't want to offend the customer. She groping me and trying to kiss me.

OK interesting experience but quickly enough.

After that went to find Santitham Road. I was just off Huay Kaew Road on some dark soi when the auntie who groped me showed up on a motocy on her way home. She gave me a lift to Santitham, she lives there somewhere. She offered me longtime for 500 baht, but she would have to offer me 20000 baht and her youngest daughter.

Santitham was the most Thai area that I've been to in Chiang Mai. At the end of the lit part of the road I took a soi on the left. There are some trendy, clean, well-lit bars with more young Thais enjoying a wholesome good time. In the next soi, looking back, I spotted 99 Karaoke, thugs hanging about outside, dark door.

Inside I was ignored for a while. Then a mamasan sold me a beer. There were groups of unclaimed girls on couches, and others with customers. Some look OK, but everyone look glum abit. No one looked in my direction. After a while, a young papasan finally spoke to me in Thai, and we organized a shorttime no problem. I think they just don't want to be bothered with farang. Maybe they had bad experiences before.

The puying he brought was small and polite, age 21. Damage 1200 including room and fucking hotel transfer on motocy, which I think is double price. But the puying was poorthing. Not unfriendly, but little single mother doing her best so earnestly and awkwardly.

I guess it was more interesting than Soi Cowboy
Old 29-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Sigh .. again I can only affirm what the ironman states ..
So you been to Chiang Mai lately? It has been donkey years since I stepped into Chiang Mai. I think Issarn is a better place for you. I'd like to try sometime in the future.

Have yet to try those brothels on Nimmanhemin Road. Like what you described they are many trendy pubs on this road. Nothing to shout about if you're already accustomed to BKK pubs.

Forget about the commercial sex scene in Chiang Mai. Go see the pandas in the zoo or trekking in the mountains.
Old 29-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Forget about the commercial sex scene in Chiang Mai. Go see the pandas in the zoo or trekking in the mountains.
go check out the night safari, beautiful and cheap but transportation is bad.

restaurants by the riverside were awesome esp the one with the boatride, bit on the pricey end thou.
Old 29-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
go check out the night safari, beautiful and cheap but transportation is bad.

restaurants by the riverside were awesome esp the one with the boatride, bit on the pricey end thou.
Transportation is always a bitch in Chiang Mai or provinces. Best is to rent a motorbike or car.
Old 29-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
......... must be careful. Hate those aggressive mamasans. Lau cheebyes!

........ I'm not as handsome as Bird Thongcai so scoring a freebie in the pub is out for me........ You'll be very disappointed if you've already being pampered by the BKK scene. I eventually gave up on Chiang Mai after a few visits as there are better places to cheong.

.................. I think the most kena chop will be maximum of THB1000. Driver's commission could be around THB500.
wow! you not handsome meh? LCB sure want you, you dun want them....hee hee. my auntie also want to intro her cousin sister to you woh.....

been Changmai, only golf there for umpteen years. Massage is good..... good clean relaxing enjoyment is OK. Didn't really cheong there... maybe spoilt by the BKK scene..... friends suggested going to CM, me not keen.

will be having dinner in BKK today.......
Old 30-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow! you not handsome meh? LCB sure want you, you dun want them....hee hee. my auntie also want to intro her cousin sister to you woh.....

been Changmai, only golf there for umpteen years. Massage is good..... good clean relaxing enjoyment is OK. Didn't really cheong there... maybe spoilt by the BKK scene..... friends suggested going to CM, me not keen.

will be having dinner in BKK today.......
Don't have Thai tirak at the moment so this vacancy is open. Haha. I'm unable to visit BKK these days so must let your auntie's cousin know that she'll have to station in Singapore with me if she's serious. Return air ticket for her to go Thailand every 30 days is not a problem for me. Only one condition. She must treat me like Racha.

Enjoy your BKK trip with auntie. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1