The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
My suggestion is to engage a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you can consider to engage Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law Services Centre - URA East Wing). Legal Aid Bureau (LAB) also have walk-in appointment to consult their in-house lawyers, which you need to pass through simple income mean testing (around SGD1500 per month and below).

Otherwise, go to Community Justice Centre (new State Courts building at Chinatown area), to seek for a free walk-in consultation. No need to book and no reservations needed, just walk-in and first-come-first-serve. 10 slots in the morning, 10 slots in the afternoon. Suggestion is to queue in the morning and get a slot in person.

Lastly, some good law firms can do a first free consultation (with conflict search need to be done). You can Google for these law firms.

Hope the above helps!
thx bro. helpful info. but i have engage my lawyer n my divorce already finalise early this year. helps alot.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
irbaboons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Got one humble question for bros here.

If couple got married overseas in 2013 and divorced in 2015 overseas. It was a clean break divorce with no asset split. Does sg law come into play if one party has moved back to sg after that? What does one got to do if wanna remarry again in sg now?
Old 14-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I didn't read all the posts here... but I got a question.

If married couples stopped having sex for years, does it means that the marriage is gone? Can't normal daily activities preserve the marriage?
Old 14-08-2020, 04:46 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

clean as in there is no challenge, maintenance and no child issue etc?

have u obtained the final judgement for your divorce? if so then there should not be an issue.. but take note that the interim judgement and final judgement is different.. remarriage before u obtain the final judgement can be a criminal offence... so becareful and consult to a lawyer first if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboons View Post
Got one humble question for bros here.

If couple got married overseas in 2013 and divorced in 2015 overseas. It was a clean break divorce with no asset split. Does sg law come into play if one party has moved back to sg after that? What does one got to do if wanna remarry again in sg now?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-08-2020, 04:52 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it depends... are u living separate lives because of the lack of the sex?
did one party refused sex or is it consented choice?

if both parties is happy with no sex and is living together happily then what is the issue? sex isnt the only thing to preserve a marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post

If married couples stopped having sex for years, does it means that the marriage is gone? Can't normal daily activities preserve the marriage?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
it depends... are u living separate lives because of the lack of the sex?
did one party refused sex or is it consented choice?

if both parties is happy with no sex and is living together happily then what is the issue? sex isnt the only thing to preserve a marriage
Hubby dun wan.. wife seems like wan.
Both have day to day disagreements...
Lacks of respects.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

from what i learn from lawyer, refusing to have sex is actually ground for divorce, you can file under unreasonable behavior...whether marriage is gone is another matter, as there are some couples claims that their marriage are still going strong despite the non sexual activity, don't know if they kidding themselves..
Old 15-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

Can intro me some lawyers that are strong in PPO and divorce?
Crazy wife, now i got crazy life.

Cheers
Old 15-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bros,

Can intro me some lawyers that are strong in PPO and divorce?
Crazy wife, now i got crazy life.

Cheers
What is your budget?
Also what kind of divorce you going through? Acrimonious? Consented? Separation?
Coz different types of divorces need lawyers with different skillset.

Fighting cock lawyer
Consenting lawyer
Rubber stamp lawyer
Mediator lawyer

All above have different price range and good for certain types of divorce scenarios but are clueless for other scenarios.
So dun get a rubber stamp lawyer to act for you if going through an acrimonious divorce..... likewise dun waste money hiring a fighting cock lawyer if both of you oredi agreed to divorce amicably.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
from what i learn from lawyer, refusing to have sex is actually ground for divorce, you can file under unreasonable behavior...whether marriage is gone is another matter, as there are some couples claims that their marriage are still going strong despite the non sexual activity, don't know if they kidding themselves..
Low sex drive liao ma.. so eventually stopped fucking.

Just like lhl and mdm ho.. don't think they fuck nowadays
Old 15-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
What is your budget?
Also what kind of divorce you going through? Acrimonious? Consented? Separation?

Fighting cock lawyer
Consenting lawyer
Rubber stamp lawyer
Mediator lawyer

All above have different price range and good for certain types of divorce scenarios but are clueless for other scenarios.
So dun get a rubber stamp lawyer to act for you if going through an acrimonious divorce..... likewise dun waste money hiring a fighting cock lawyer if both of you oredi agreed to divorce amicably.
Hi bro,

To be honest, my budget will be as low as possible. Currently unemployed.
Case wise, most likely will be acrimonious as she’s being controlled by her mind.
Currently looking for reliable and good lawyers to help win custody for my son. I do not wish he will grow up to be like his mum, a liar.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bro,

To be honest, my budget will be as low as possible. Currently unemployed.
Case wise, most likely will be acrimonious as she’s being controlled by her mind.
Currently looking for reliable and good lawyers to help win custody for my son. I do not wish he will grow up to be like his mum, a liar.
https://yeolaw.com.sg/
Old 16-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. Will contact them tomorrow.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Zapbot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
What is your budget?

Fighting cock lawyer
Consenting lawyer
Rubber stamp lawyer
Mediator lawyer

LOL! Lawyer need to foreplay as well ^_^
Old 21-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
macroflint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Low sex drive liao ma.. so eventually stopped fucking.

Just like lhl and mdm ho.. don't think they fuck nowadays
Have la, they still actively fucking …. the SG born citizens
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1