The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

I have 2 DHs up for exchange, test drive one of them already, the other one playing hard to get, going to give up on her already. See if you got chance to up her.

PM me for exchange. Thanks bros.
Old 13-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

BTW, me and one pinoy DH are looking for a couples SRS/swap this sunday at my place. Interested pls PM me. Couples only, thanks.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
you did it in car or staircase?

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Met this Indo DH at whampoa for a quickie, not too bad, but not great either. Deleted her number after she started texting daily asking for cash.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

Anyone try this Velvet before?

she looks quite nap. but asked for 150 per shot.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
you did it in car or staircase?

haha
Did it at the stairs bro.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

nice one bro.

I just posted a few pages back that I cancelled her after waiting at the stairs for a while.

Quote:
Old 13-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
arigatomf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today ask her for pic and this is what she sent haha
https://imgur.com/a/WUnWm3h

Btw anyone can explain to me how points and power work?
Old 13-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
nice one bro.

I just posted a few pages back that I cancelled her after waiting at the stairs for a while.
I waited for awhile also, almost left then she called and said she was upstairs already.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got some spare cash please donate to Blackknight24 cause he just start work no money come here barking just $30 for him go petain ganny fuck enough

Still the same talk big no action. Cannot change. Loser
Old 13-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha bro you also play staircase one ar
Old 13-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Sharing contact time again. This one is $100 1 shot. Able to raw. Very wild and shaven pussy.

Old 13-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Sharing contact time again. This one is $100 1 shot. Able to raw. Very wild and shaven pussy.

Can share pls. Thanks in advance
Old 13-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
haha bro you also play staircase one ar
yeah bro, quickie only so no problem
Old 14-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Anyone got some spare cash please donate to Blackknight24 cause he just start work no money come here barking just $30 for him go petain ganny fuck enough

Still the same talk big no action. Cannot change. Loser
Already sold so many u just imagine my 5 figure monthly salary. Only a loser like u dun have money . I heard u deliver food one. Come deliver to my office la why scared ah
Old 14-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

bro 100 1 shot plus hotel fee almost cat 150, seems not worth

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1