The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hereforfun is Cool - loads of Potential
Mismatched Sex Drives

I read it from somewhere. How much do you bros agree with this?...

Call it one of the great injustices of nature-but research suggests that men reach their sexual peak at 18 and women at 32. Which basically means that while a 30+ woman just has sex on her mind, the man at her side will probably be the one to say the famous last words, “Not tonight honey,...I have a headache.”

Unless of course she does a Demi Moore, and has a boy toy at her beck and call. What if the world took a delicious step back and decided that research, and not sensibilities, societal norms and our hearts-guide us.

This sex drive statistic came from researcher Alfred Kinsey , who learned that women had more orgasm in their thirties than at any other time in their lifespan. This may be due to many reasons. (Information courtesy www.goaskalice.columbia.edu)

Women in their thirties often have become more comfortable with their bodies and with their body responses. Their orgasms, have become more reliable. They often have more self-confidence and a stronger sense of themselves.

Women in their thirties also have a better sense of their needs, and perhaps are more willing to communicate their needs more fully. More familiar with their body responses, they can describe what they want to their partner more easily, thus increasing their sexual satisfaction. This increased sexual satisfaction can then result in a cycle of desiring more sex.
Old 29-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Mismatched Sex Drives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforfun
... Unless of course she does a Demi Moore, and has a boy toy at her beck and call...
Hello, who called?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 29-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Actor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: Mismatched Sex Drives

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Hello, who called?
]

Hi bros,

i am a newbie here!

i would like to do my part by sharing my story!

i know this girl during my morning jog at hougang garden at 7am.
She dress with a transparent t shirt and very short shorts. Her legs
is out of this world.

i pretend to jog behind her. Suddenly, she knee down! i went over to access the situation. She seem to have sprink her ankle and she is in pain!
i help her to sit on the bench and through my npcc knowlege, i slowly rub her
knee. She seems relief thereafter.

She told me her name is Bee Ling and she is 19 years, currently in poly 2 year.
We chated a bit and she invited me to her house which is a few blocks away!
She wanted to make lemonade for me to thanks me for my help. I agreed and help carry her by her shoulder. While doing that, a few times, my hands slip and touches the outer layer of her bra! It is very solid and she does not notice that!

We reach her house and it was empty! She ask me to sit while she changed!
After 7 mins, she came out wrap in a towel and she ask me whether i want to have a bath? I told her that i would have to borrow her towel and she lead me to her shower rooms.

After washing my hair, she bang in and i was caught by surprise. Her eyes are wide open when she saw my huge pennis.

And she went and touch it and say that her ex boyfriend was not that big!

I would like to share her with all bros.

Pls send yr contact to my private email.

Actor
Old 29-09-2005, 07:18 PM
makisa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Obviously we are going to see this brother appear at some HC or TN centre looking for some MILF liao

hahahaha, no offend.
Old 29-09-2005, 09:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dun really agree.... it depends on individual...Love makes everything click..!
Old 29-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

got a female friend, at age 22 i think her sex drive very high already, so what will happen when she is 32???
Old 29-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hereforfun is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is part 2 of the details:

Another factor to take into account is the change in hormone levels as women age. As men and women age, their testosterone levels drop, with a slower decrease in testosterone in women. This gradual decrease can cause women to desire sex more often than men their own age.

Also, as hormone levels fluctuate in a thirtyish-year-old woman, her desire for sex may change, as well. In most cases, the desire for sex increases. People are unique individuals who'll desire sex in different ways and quantities.

In the meantime, you can enjoy your sexual energy, your lust, your fantasies, and your magnificent thirties. Contrary to what many believe, life isn't all downhill from here. As people grow older, what they lose in frequency, they make up in quality. Just think of sexuality and pleasure as improving with age, similar to fine wine.

A man's sexual life does change with age, however, even as desire is maintained. From ages twenty to thirty-five, men tend to masturbate less often, and they have fewer wet dreams. Some men in this age group notice that their penises are not as hard as they once were, and that they require direct stimulation to get hard.

Around ages forty to fifty, in order to get an erection, a man may require direct stimulation, and his erection may not be as full or firm as before. It is easier for his penis to lose its hardness, and, once lost, more difficult to regain. Men's angle of erection may change -- a penis that once pointed up may now just stick straight out; one that once pointed straight out may now still be stiff but point slightly down.
Old 30-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Kinsey's research could have based on study of a large population. Hence, age 32 for women probably is the mean age. Of course, everything boils down to individual. Even for men, some men have higher sex drive than the others.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1