The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

eh just some questions. the credit we have in our membership card can use for FL as well or only legal houses? if there a handbook listing the establishment that accept the card? when approching FL must i ask if they accept SBf card or i just try to swipe it with the pussy and check if it works?

lastly, the card offer any discount in sex toy shop or not har?
Old 29-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Bro u liddat say... today GL150 sure get long Q liao...

So GL150 anyone...heehee U can use my pts as I dun intent to bonk for some weeks... and my pts gonna expire soon...heehee...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN
forgot to add, in order to redeem your point you must tell them that you are claiming it before hand or else they dun allow you to claim. cat40 OKT at GL lor 18, will chase you out if you intend to use the sammy card on them. some cat 150 house if know you want to use the sammy card will also try to cgeat you that the cat$80 gers is cat$150 and the more famous confirm cat $150 one is not available. so you guys still want to redeem your points?
Old 29-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
eh just some questions. the credit we have in our membership card can use for FL as well or only legal houses? if there a handbook listing the establishment that accept the card? when approching FL must i ask if they accept SBf card or i just try to swipe it with the pussy and check if it works?

only legal cat 150 shop, cat 40 i am not sure, lor 18 one definitely dun have. hand book you had to PM the boss yourself. another not swipe your card at the pussy lah the OKT and a machine to do it
Old 29-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
BRUDDER,

LETS GO GL LATER!!!.. NO SEE NO LEAVE...
cannot lah bro, today had a late meeting in office, GL I did go a long time liao except for food and temple. tell you secretly I am saving up to cheong oversea. knn a talent like me only cheong in Singapore very wasted you know. also kenna spot by wife's friend's husband again not too long ago in GL, needless to say that bastard add salt add vinegar. so staying low for a while go home after work
Old 29-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
only legal cat 150 shop, cat 40 i am not sure, lor 18 one definitely dun have. hand book you had to PM the boss yourself. another not swipe your card at the pussy lah the OKT and a machine to do it
No, lah. Only those cat houses that display the SBF avatar will accept the SBF cards.

So please check that the house display the SBF avatar next to the Visa & Mastercard logos before you bonk.
Old 29-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
knn oni 60 points still not enough ... hiaz ... ok now i knew the importance of points any bro who zap me i will not let go liao har ... boss oso no face give ah when come to redeeming points for bonk
Old 29-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
First and foremost, not everyone wants their pts upped. For those who have that desire, there are many reasons.

1. Higher rep pts = highly respected and/or trusted by fellow samsters

2. Higher rep pts = higher rep power = can add/minus more pts of others

3. Higher rep pts = higher self-esteem coz many ppl will come to u and PLP

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time... )
The way you say ....You not so GONG GONG ike Dnat say leh....Dnat always say Ah Fool gong gong want...
Old 29-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
No, lah. Only those cat houses that display the SBF avatar will accept the SBF cards.

So please check that the house display the SBF avatar next to the Visa & Mastercard logos before you bonk.
thank you for informing us, some time didn't visit the houses already, that time sammy had yet print and distribute to the houses. cheers bro
Old 29-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo

aiyo Bro... must know SBF got different cards for different Bonks !! Which card are you using ??

Here are all the cards available to bros... (200 rep pts per card !!)

1. SBF Geylang Card - use for Cat40, Cat 80 and Cat 150 !! 10% discount deduct from your Rep Pts

2. SBF Pertain/Desker Card - Not longer in issue.

3. SBF Malaysia Card - can use for all HCs in JB, KL and LSB too !! Check website for details

4. SBF International Card - thailand, korea, hong kong, macau, japan, china and many more !! Every 20 bonks get 1 FOC... just credit 100 rep pts !!

5. SBF HC KTV Card - best used in BS/TH ktv, oso special discount when used in the BIG 5 HCs... free use of facilites !!

6. SBF FL Card - Everywhere u go... just swipe to exchange Rep Pts for longer bonking time w your fav FLs !! Include membership to Thaivisitor's AAA list !!

7. SBF Orgy Card - 3-some, 4-some, the more the merrier !! Also the more Rep Pts.. the more lobangs w this card !! 1000 Rep Pts can exchange for personal bonking lesson on orgies with Bro Nirvanna

8. SBF Adults Card - For those who dun want to Bonk, just want erotic ficiton... you can get this card. 50% discount on great erotic stories and hotwife tips !!

so Which SBF Card is you ?? (200 Rep Pts per SBF Card)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
BRUDDER,

LETS GO GL LATER!!!.. NO SEE NO LEAVE...
Too Bad,i can't join u,me in RSC
Old 29-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
aiyo Bro... must know SBF got different cards for different Bonks !! Which card are you using ??

Here are all the cards available to bros... (200 rep pts per card !!
Bro OP, now so many cards meh?

I thought only 3:

Classic
Gold
Platinum
Old 29-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:

I thought only 3:

Classic
Gold
Platinum
All those cards you said cannot SWIPE PUSSY... but SBF Cards... well lets just say wherever you see the SBF logo sticker...confirm u swipe pussy...sure got extras and freebies ones... (though not all freebies are good...OOps !! )

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KKHHLOVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I thought only 3:
Shit looks like got to pay cash again. KNN only got 28 points. Cat 40 oso cannot use my membership card.
Old 29-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123
The way you say ....You not so GONG GONG ike Dnat say leh....Dnat always say Ah Fool gong gong want...
R u trying 2 say DNAT words can listern shit can eat...??

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 29-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya la, most important thing is to look for the SBF avatar which will be pasted at entrance. Last week i use the card in one of the houses, kena fuck because he say his house is not participating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1