The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

Guys apart from H81 and Fragnance any more hotels are allowing transit for 2 hours or so . Just curious .. Saw a few names pop up when i searched for Transit rooms . Any experienced head can share details here or PM also can .
Appreciate any inputs

Last edited by sandy6979; 01-08-2020 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 01-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
My Filipina maid gf does not want to go to hotel with me due to the requirement for work permit holders to provide their Employer's phone number. Does anyone know any alternatives (except for airbnb) that dont require this, especially for transit stays?
Can try public sex. Or else another alternative is to buy a tent and camp in east coast. Decathlon sells cheap ones
Old 01-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
By right floors used for SHN and quarantine purposes are kept separate away from other general occupants. However some might also consider about whether the hotel they want to stay in was entirely booked out by the government for quarantine uses before the current reopening phases. So even if you requested for rooms that were never used by quarantined people, there might not be such rooms available in the first place and hotels will never be honest about the previous occupancy of the rooms during lockdown period, for very clear business reasons.

I personally trust in the deep cleaning processes done for all hotel rooms and facilities, but that is a personal decision of which I can't predict nor can I influence. We all decide the level of risk we want to tolerate in exchange for returning to some semblance of life before where we had a respite from the daily trudge of work life.
I believe there are some paranoid yet want staycation kind of guest and hotel wont take the risk the lie to the guest, in any case the guest catches something, it can jeopardize the hotel situation.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
One and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOne and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The cleanliness of the place depends on the staff that maintain the rooms.Seriously i dont trust them as they tend to their job properly.The best is get your own towels and do a simple wipe down with your own wipes and coupled with detox spray to sanitise the air.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
see2look2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only fear is sway sway if kena one case in hotel when with FWB, tio contact trace to quaratine and the family will be asking where you go kena.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For the transit hotels, can i find out their opening means we can book on a transit basis i.e. 2 hours?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
The cleanliness of the place depends on the staff that maintain the rooms.Seriously i dont trust them as they tend to their job properly.The best is get your own towels and do a simple wipe down with your own wipes and coupled with detox spray to sanitise the air.
Had been to a staycation at Rws after it had reopened from phase 2... when checked in everything was good n clean n even the door was sealed with a “cleaned room “ sticker...
after staying awhile felt thirsty n go to the table n get the packet of distilled water n found out it was left with almost 1/4 of water ... called up the housekeeper along the corridor n he said that he forgot to replace the packet left over from the previous stayer... it’s was unpleasant experience n what make me angry more is that no TOP management came n apologies for the mistake ... so nothing is safe in such phase yet. Be safe when going for staycations...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

So basically H81 open for short time already? Can anyone confirm?
Old 10-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirmed H81 open for short term
Old 10-08-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

some real FR on fragrance hotel transit room. went there 2 times since fragrance had re-opened. transit is available. need to safe entry, take temp and the fill up a new form on health and travel history. price is the same as before.

both times i visited in the afternoon, so i cannot verify like what some bros had mentioned that after a certain time no transit room is available.

my partner is local. so i cannot verify if maids/ work permit holders etc need extra forms etc.

i think rooms could be limited. both times i was arranged to the same room!
Old 10-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshio View Post
Confirmed H81 open for short term
Not all fragrance & H81 are opened for transit.
Call to check to avoid any disappointment.
Like on weekend or PH, need to fill Waiting List.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSkull View Post
I believe there are some paranoid yet want staycation kind of guest and hotel wont take the risk the lie to the guest, in any case the guest catches something, it can jeopardize the hotel situation.
it is bylaw that the hotel needs to declare to guests that their hotel house SHN personnel
Old 13-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 21
wkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if work permit holder need to provide employers contact at h81 or other hotel for transit? My FB don't want to go if needs employer contact.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkt70 View Post
Anyone knows if work permit holder need to provide employers contact at h81 or other hotel for transit? My FB don't want to go if needs employer contact.
Confirmed bro. The actual legislation, written on STB's website, states this requirement. I have been to 3 H81's since they reopened, and all are requiring it. A new form has been specifically created to capture all the relevant detail.

I know the feeling of maids feeling uneasy,or even paranoid,of this new requirement. One of my maid gf's outright refused, so i booked an airbnb which she was happy with. Another agreed, but later told me how much it stressed her out, and she wont go to a hotel again. I am wondering if these requirements may ease under Phase 3
Old 13-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 21
wkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwkt70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro for the reply... My is not maid, she is a waitress on work permit...as long as need employer info she will not go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1