The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

I tried wechat and michat. All no luck. michat is the worst. All scammers, ah gua and fake FL scammers. CCB.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How do you guys know the girl willing to be FWB instead of wanting a real relationship?
Old 17-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
How do you guys know the girl willing to be FWB instead of wanting a real relationship?
The woman must first be comfortable with the guy, or even find him attracted to her liking. As for r/s or fb, is a communication between the persons, set the ground rules. That said, during the journey if the woman develop a liking for him, and the man doesn't mind at all then why not? If not, then is time to split before either one is hurt.
Old 17-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

TanTan is quite potential.

donr expect Super models but day to day looking girls like those we see in the MRT, foodcourt, retail shops. Many opportunities.

Malaysian, PRC and SG menu available.

Whenever I see those that want to look for life partner one, I cut away and leave them alone. Better don’t get involved.

Those ok for a meal and drink. Then can try to develop.

Bang on 1st date, possible but trying to get them out needs skills.

If can play it cool and get them comfortable, can bang longer.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Usually dating apps.

Tinder is pretty easy to get FWBs if you have the $$$. I find the girls there very materialistic. Just show off some of your $$$, be it car or watches and stuff like that, their legs will auto open like magic

Okcupid is so-so, too many xmm there already. Uninstalled the app since majority of the girls there seem to have daddy issues for some reasons.

Coffee meets Bagel is kinda the more atas Tinder, a little higher difficulty but nonetheless, if you got the skills, it's fairly easy to bed them.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Mmmm.. One was my ex-bf, one was his friend. The last two I met at a gym. Hhahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
When after sex I feel that the sex is good and the chemistry is there but no feelings then I rather go for FWB instead of a relationship.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Mmmm.. One was my ex-bf, one was his friend. The last two I met at a gym. Hhahaha.

When after sex I feel that the sex is good and the chemistry is there but no feelings then I rather go for FWB instead of a relationship.
Can I be your friend? we can start as friend first, benefits come later.....
Old 17-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

in gym, do girls give eye contact if they want the guy to approach? or are there any good signs that i can approach
Old 17-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Can we get to know each other as friends than see if we can proceed on?
Old 17-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
in gym, do girls give eye contact if they want the guy to approach? or are there any good signs that i can approach
Umm I dunno about other girls, but sometimes I eye the body and dick. If I'm really interested I'll go up to the guys and ask for help with exercises or machines and purposely be very touchy hahah.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
came2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share, bro $$$$$$$$$!!
Old 18-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
desk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Quote:
Umm I dunno about other girls, but sometimes I eye the body and dick. If I'm really interested I'll go up to the guys and ask for help with exercises or machines and purposely be very touchy hahah.
I like that and hope to be approached in this manner 😃
Old 18-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Never have one too ... All ur bro are so lucky
Old 18-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Classmates and colleagues.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

had a couple of fwb, one got to know through here, now married with kids...one a pinay from tagged now gone back, another more exotic from mexico milf latina known her through during the years when yahoo classified was an active thing..we only communicated via emails..the one that i really wanted to turn her to fwb was a married ex-colleague ex-prc turned singaporean..let say our conversation were really no holds barred type but i got the feeling that it has gone to a point where she find i am a confidante that she can totally trust then one that is interested in banging her...something like Harry met Sally situation..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1