The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Wow...wonder Wats coming for dinner
Old 13-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
We did not became FB or continue our affairs. It was not as difficult as I first imagined when we passed one another in the office. We would exchange knowing glances, smugly satisfied that we held a secret that would remain with us, and only us, forever. I knew that if she showed the slightest desire for a re-run, then I would be there at a sprint. But I equally knew this wouldn't happen. She was a strong woman who had set herself a goal and achieved it. I was proud of her but secretly a bit disappointed that this could not turn into a long term FB arrangement.
Thanks Bro , Now Waiting For Your Next Wonderful And Sexciting Story

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wonderfully written TS, do not mourn for days passed, enjoy them as they are......

Quote:
"Kiss my nipples," was her request as she moved up and down my shaft and as her large breasts grazed my chest oh! so exquisitely. I grasped a breast and held it so my mouth enveloped her nipple. She was gasping all the time we rode together, her weight held off me by her straightened arms. She eventually collapsed sideways and eased herself off my cock. No orgasm this time.

"Now you come on top."

She lay back and shifted her body so that I could straddle her as I then moved down and placed my knees inside her thighs. She rocked back, lifting her bottom and opening her pussy for me. She reached down and guided my cock into the anticipating vagina. It was divine and this time I appeared to be touching her clitoris with my movements. She tensed after a few thrusts and started what by now I had come to realise was her build-up to an orgasm. After a dozen more mutual thrusts I felt her tensing and starting to quiver. Her teeth were clenched as she expelled air and her whole body started to shake as she exploded into another orgasm. She became limp as I momentarily stopped my thrusting. She moved her head and looked at me with a detached, far-away, orgasm induced stupor. A sigh came from her lips and then:

"Now you."

I resumed my oscillating movements and stopped concentrating on her pleasure and began my own build-up. I watched that pretty face. I could feel it slowly welling up inside as the exquisite overwhelming, irrepressible forces began their journey to fruition. I stiffened in that final moment before reproduction reaction as I exploded inside her with a guttural exhalation and blown cheeks as I pumped involuntarily into her body. She lay, watching my every facial expression and then reached up and pulled me down to squeeze me with a whispered:

"Thank you."

I fell sideways and lay on my back breathing heavily, my cock slowly subsiding. We then simultaneously turned to face each other and swapped little kisses all over our faces, hands stroking each other. Nothing more was said – only looks exchanged. Nothing needed to be said.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes. She turned to me;

"I don't suppose you can do that again can you?"

"Jane, I'm not 18." I said snortingly, "Unless you meant another day"

"No. Only joking. That was quite wonderful."

And then:

"Ace, I must be strong. I can see why women fall in love with you. But that's not the point of this. I wanted you to screw me and that you've done quite wonderfully. I will treasure this day to myself in the years to come. I will never forget. Neither you nor what you've done. I feel like a wanton, sexy woman ..... and it's wonderful. You've given me back something I thought the years of marriage and family life had stolen. You've made me feel quite sexy again."

As an afterthought:

"If I stayed here now, this minute, I'd lose it all and fall in love. So I'm going to get up, shower, make myself look presentable and go home to my real world ...with an inner glow of satisfaction."

With that, she did just what she had said as I lay there and re-ran the last hour in my mind. I got up and watched her through the shower curtain as she soaped herself, then I went back to the bedroom and waited and then watched her get dressed just as she had arrived. She was right. The body had flaws. There were stretch marks revealed from under the suspender belt. The thighs were losing their definition as were her upper arms. Her bottom, without high heels to tension it, was dimpled, a bit too wide and her tummy sagging a little. But what the heck. She had seduced me and I had enjoyed everything. It was now my turn to be strong and say a thank you to her and to whoever it is that determines life's pattern. She left as she had arrived, looking very sexy in her business attire. She probably had a new belief in herself as well.

Aftermath

We did not became FB or continue our affairs. It was not as difficult as I first imagined when we passed one another in the office. We would exchange knowing glances, smugly satisfied that we held a secret that would remain with us, and only us, forever. I knew that if she showed the slightest desire for a re-run, then I would be there at a sprint. But I equally knew this wouldn't happen. She was a strong woman who had set herself a goal and achieved it. I was proud of her but secretly a bit disappointed that this could not turn into a long term FB arrangement.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Paiseh. Just came back from gym. Here’s late dinner.
==========================================

22 Mar 2019 (Friday)
8.45pm
Jackson’s Pub

After a hard week of work, I decided to go to Jackson’s pub to chill on a Friday night. Who knows when Lady Fate would smile on me.

As I step into the pub, I saw that my favourite spot was taken. Well, no choice but to settle for the next best. Jessie, the waitress came to my table and asked if I want to continue my remaining bottle or open a new one. I told her that I want to finished what I’ve left first. I remember I should have left a quarter of a bottle left. She smiled and went to get me my drink.

Looking across the room, Jackson wave to me. I smiled back at him. While waiting for Jessie to bring me my drink, I turn to see who was sitting at my favourite spot. A lady in her late 30s or early 40s (milf? Can’t really tell) in black OL dress; and not bad looking. She was all alone by her own. As I look at her, I realised that she was also staring back at me. Her eyes seems like she known me, and there’s that hesitation that she wants to come over but couldn’t bring herself to. I searched through my memory bank, trying to recall if I known her but really couldn’t remember.

Jessie return with my drink. As the night goes on, I loosen myself and try to enjoy the music. A soft lady voice suddenly appeared behind my back, “excuse me, I couldn’t help but want to confirm my suspicions. R u Ace from R****** JC?”
Old 13-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wonderfully written TS, do not mourn for days passed, enjoy them as they are......
Tks. It’s already over but the good memories will accompany me till the end of the journey. My next instalment is reunion with a Ex School Mate. Hope you will like it.
Old 14-08-2020, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 14-08-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, will be camping here for more
Old 14-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tks. It’s already over but the good memories will accompany me till the end of the journey. My next instalment is reunion with a Ex School Mate. Hope you will like it.
Thanks for sharing your fond memories with us.

Camping here for more juicy updates of yours ex school mate.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

I was taken aback by her voice. Turning back, I saw the lady who had taken my favourite table standing in front of me. She is about 5ft 6”, slender build with a 32B boobs (estimate, as fully clothed, not easy to gauge).

“Errr, yes, I’m Ace. Pardon me but I really can’t recall knowing you. Paiseh.” I replied with a apology look.

“So I’m correct. Your feature never changed much. Father Time is really kind on you. I’m May Leong. We were classmates in JC.”

I was even more puzzled. I really cannot recall a May Leong. Her beauty should have left a very deep memory but somehow, I really cannot recall her in our JC days.

“Well, u used to ask me to help you out with your Maths.” She added.

It was then that something rang in my brain. May Leong the Top student who always aced Maths class?!! But then, something is not right. The May Leong I remember wore those black specs, nerdy look and always have 2 pig tail?!!!

Looking at the stunning lady standing in front of me and trying to mentally compared with the pic of her in JC days......my brain cannot reconcile with the data and almost crash my memory brain. No way this lady is May Leong......really cannot see the link.

Ahhhhh, my brain is on fire 🔥!!!!!!!
Old 14-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 14-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

First my apology for not keeping to timings. Today has a lot of stuff to do, schedules all screw up. Here’s the next instalment, hope u all enjoy reading.
=================================================

After some more small talk, I’m convinced she is May Leong....although my messed up brain is still trying to reconcile the facts. Suddenly, my brain suddenly think of the ugly duckling story 《丑小鸭的故事》. Standing right in front of me is a true manifestation of the transformation of the ugly ducklings into a beautiful white swan.

We continue to chat and drink. By the end of the night, I managed to piece up her life story after JC. Apparently, she starts taking make-up class and professional grooming courses during her University days. After graduating, she landed in Banking Industry. She met her soon-to-be Ex husband, Brian and got married. Brian is a very successful businessman. However, the past few years, he’s been expanding his business into China. Recently, May had discovered that his husband is keeping woman in China. She has filed for divorce and currently still in the process.

We exchanged our numbers and promised to keep in contact before parting our ways.

4 Apr 2019 (Thursday)
8.55 pm
Home (somewhere in Bt Timah)

2 weeks has passed since I last saw May. I decided to give her a call to check how’s she getting on.

A: "Hi, May, Ace here."

M: "Hi Ace, quite surprised you call me."

A: "I just wanted to touch base with you to see how you're doing."

M: "I'm doing OK. Things have settled down a little. Brian has moved all of his stuff out. We’ve just signed the divorce paper yesterday. I got half his assets, including the house and full custody of my kids.” (Again, u can’t really ignore the power of women’s charter Act in Singapore! The law here really protects the women).

A: "I am not sure if it’s a good time but I was just thinking. How about we go out to dinner tomorrow night. I haven't been out in a while. It might be fun to see what the rest of the world is doing."

M: "That sounds nice. You make the reservations and let me know what time to be ready."

A: "Great. I'll call you as soon as I know."

M: "Bye bye."

A: "Goodbye, May.”

Over the next few weeks May and I went to dinner every Saturday night. We became very comfortable in each others company. I came to learn that she had good common sense. She was comfortable with herself and the choices she had made in life. Her marriage to Brian had been just fine till he decided he couldn't keep it in his pants. She recovered well from the trauma. For me, I am still adjusting to my single life and trying to get used to being alone. We joked about things in our life that came up in our talk sessions. She always dressed conservatively and with very good taste. She was a beautiful woman but didn't flaunt it.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 16-08-2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old 14-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Sir you are one of the best writer I ever read in this forum
Your vocabulary is impeccable. Just stunning
Old 14-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Sir you are one of the best writer I ever read in this forum
Your vocabulary is impeccable. Just stunning
Thank you. Glad you like it. I’m not a fantastic writer who can create plots and spin tales that keep u entertained like some of the other writers here. What I can only do was recap and give an account of what happened. Cheers and happy ready.
Old 14-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

27 Apr 2019 (Saturday)
6.45 pm
May’s house somewhere near Eastwood Centre

I turn into her house. There she was waiting for me outside her gate. When I saw her, my jaw dropped. She had on a white blouse that was just transparent enough that a hint of her nipples showed. Her breasts seemed bigger without her bra. Despite her age, they stood high and proud. She smiled as my eyes ran up and down her body. She had a short black skirt on that came just above mid thigh. Her black thigh high hose set it off. She had beautiful legs that I hadn't seen up till now. I wondered if she had panties on. I would find out later. I was impressed and I suspected I was going to get laid that night. I quickly decided that we would go dancing after dinner. I definitely wanted to hold her in my arms. When I mentioned it she just gave me a sexy look and a smile. My cock twitched. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's go. I'm starving."

I found my voice and agreed.

After dinner we were sitting against the wall listening to the band. There was a piano player, a guy on a sax, a guy on the drums and a girl playing a tambourine. I suspected she was the vocal of the group. We sat holding hands and working on a carafe of White Zinfandel. The girls stepped up to the mic and sang a very nice love ballad. She stepped back and they started a slow set.

I pulled May to the floor. She moved into my like she belonged there. Her full breasts touched my chest and I heard her gasp. I wasn't sure why and I didn't care. I pulled her close and we floated around the floor. She stayed close with her pelvis bone on my thigh. Her head was resting on my chest and my half hard cock was pressing in her stomach. We danced two slow ones and returned to our table. May’s face looked flushed and had a big smile on it.

"This is so nice, Ace. It's been a long time since I danced."

"It's been a while for me too. I'm surprised I remembered how."

"You did. You're a great dancer."

"I guess it's like riding a bicycle."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1