The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Any single guys here rent hdb room out to girls n stay with them

for example you buy a 3 room resale hdb.

You stay in 1 room. The other room rent out to a girl, 2 girls or a couple.

In future, if there are any dispute or she don't want to pay rent, she can make false police report that you molest her.

Have you thought of this before?

Did you install cctv before they move in to protect yourself?
Old 13-08-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any single guys here rent hdb room out to girls n stay with them

If you are genuinely renting a room for income and if you behave as a owner, you should not have any problem, of course, I hope you rent the room legally by registering your tenants. If rent is not paid kick them out and don't return the advance money paid. Though SG is a woman charter country, it doesn't mean what ever woman says is "RIGHT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post

In future, if there are any dispute or she don't want to pay rent, she can make false police report that you molest her.

Old 13-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Donkey years ago.

I rented a whole HDB flat (Block 3XX), AMK interchange (opposite Burger King side), all by myself.

The owner is going through a divorce and I have the house all to myself.

My ex-gf refused to break off with her current bf as they have already engaged to get married. Heart broken.

After her honeymoon, she agreed to meet up.

So after Saturday work (last time no Saturday off) brought her to this flat. With so much privacy, we just stay naked and screwed.

Here I learned how to do cunnilingus. Every time she said "come her my dear", I know it is time to go Missionary Style.

We would have a few rounds. Cuddle and rest between rounds.

By early evening, we washed up and I sent her home. Remember, she is married and has to be home for dinner.

This goes on for a few months until she is pregnant.

Sadly after this we are no more in contact.

Yes rented HDB house but girl did not stay. Each Saturday is our love nest.

Whenever pass by this area, it brings back sweet memories.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post

but frankly speaking how many of these single or 2 ladies wanna rent a room from a single guy unless of course rental is below mkt value
Old 13-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As someone who’s working in the aviation industry, most girls (or rather stewardesses) who are new to Singapore would rent an area in the east. Majority of them prefer female landlords or just purely tenants. But if the price is right, everything is negotiable. I know of a couple cases whereby the ladies realised most of their belongings have been touched when they go for layovers abroad. All the humsup landlords sniffing their lingerie.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
As someone who’s working in the aviation industry, most girls (or rather stewardesses) who are new to Singapore would rent an area in the east. Majority of them prefer female landlords or just purely tenants. But if the price is right, everything is negotiable. I know of a couple cases whereby the ladies realised most of their belongings have been touched when they go for layovers abroad. All the humsup landlords sniffing their lingerie.

Hahahaha. No choice.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Syellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
So next time they left their soiled undies for landlords to sniff?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1