The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2002, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: King's No. 66 Gal - MG

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
MG is my latest collection, will epeat her when I am going for commando service.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5, boobs 0 and service 1+1
Bro Cuntking

Now i sure very blur blur already, sorry just read your fr on her. She got commando? To me like girlfriend feeling, may be bro durids had destroy her commando skill........kekeke..........Why nowaday my treatment all different no "Scissors leg" no commando??????????????
Old 18-06-2002, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: King's No. 66 Gal - MG

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

Bro Cuntking

Now i sure very blur blur already, sorry just read your fr on her. She got commando? To me like girlfriend feeling, may be bro durids had destroy her commando skill........kekeke..........Why nowaday my treatment all different no "Scissors leg" no commando??????????????
It is a matter of how you define commando....MG to me also is no commando but to cuntking is....so you see the difference in opinion.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 18-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: King's No. 66 Gal - MG

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

It is a matter of how you define commando....MG to me also is no commando but to cuntking is....so you see the difference in opinion.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Than how to write FR in future, wait bro after reading your FR and go to look for GF feeling and got commando and look for commando got GF feeling. Wait sure kenna flame till upside down.

Or may be shifu, we got the same type of bonking skill that she treat us differently...............hehehehe

Nowsaday really confussing, wait someone can french and the other cannot, some got commando and the other got GF feeling.............
Old 18-06-2002, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Use of Frs

Quote:

Than how to write FR in future, wait bro after reading your FR and go to look for GF feeling and got commando and look for commando got GF feeling. Wait sure kenna flame till upside down.

Or may be shifu, we got the same type of bonking skill that she treat us differently...............hehehehe

Nowsaday really confussing, wait someone can french and the other cannot, some got commando and the other got GF feeling.............
ming, perhaps you may wish to bear in mind that the frs are purely subjective and sld be used as a reference guide only...then you may not feel disappointed or confused if the gal does not provide you with the exact similar service as described in her fr
Old 18-06-2002, 11:32 AM
Samster

Re: Use of Frs

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia

ming, perhaps you may wish to bear in mind that the frs are purely subjective and sld be used as a reference guide only...then you may not feel disappointed or confused if the gal does not provide you with the exact similar service as described in her fr
Oh i seeeeeee, sorry i newbie don't angry pls.
Old 18-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Use of Frs

Quote:

Oh i seeeeeee, sorry i newbie don't angry pls.
nothing to get angry abt really...just sharing my pov
Old 18-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: King's No. 66 Gal - MG

Quote:

bro ming, when penning FR just speak your mind and you will have a clear conscience......no one is under any obligations and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....readers must decide whether to have faith in the writer.......gf treatment or commando others will have to determine themselves....respect those who post FR to contrast and disregard those who gives negative comments as just free loaders.....hehehe......

Cheers.
KId278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 18-06-2002, 01:15 PM
memoch

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Impressive list

Assuming 8 in a month, 150 each, that should set you back 1200 each month. Wow! Different girl each time, is it better then having a gf or wife?
Old 18-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Tigeresss to Pussy cats

bro ming, each to his own lah, may be you make the gals so 'song' till they forgot all their special skills ..... from tigeress all become pussy cats with you ... hee hee

Quote:

Bro Cuntking

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-06-2002, 02:24 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Real Gold not afraid of Red Stove Fire

bro kid, I agree with all your comments. When we write the FRs, we just write our own experience with the gals and it is up to the readers to believe us. Moreover, the gals may treat different customers differently, some very seasoned gals can even change their style to suit their different customers or each time the same customers repeats them. That's how they survive so long in GL and keep their regular customers.

GL gals and bonkers writing Frs alike .... Real Gold not afraid of Red Stove Fire.

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

bro ming, when penning FR just speak your mind and you will have a clear conscience......no one is under any obligations and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....readers must decide whether to have faith in the writer.......gf treatment or commando others will have to determine themselves....respect those who post FR to contrast and disregard those who gives negative comments as just free loaders.....hehehe......

Cheers.
KId278.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-06-2002, 03:17 PM
Samster

Re: Impressive list

bro memoch, don't be impress by my list. Many brothers have bonk more gals than me, just that they don't post. Take my shifu, Mr S, for example, he bonks about 80% of GL gals (200-300) but only shre his experience verbally with us at 1612, we call him our GL Yellowpages ... hee hee

The money spent can be counted but the Sextisfaction Priceless!

Well they are all my GL wives, lovers, friends, queens, princecesses and Cows ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by memoch
Assuming 8 in a month, 150 each, that should set you back 1200 each month. Wow! Different girl each time, is it better then having a gf or wife?

Old 18-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Real Gold not afraid of Red Stove Fire

Quote:
Moreover, the gals may treat different customers differently, some very seasoned gals can even change their style to suit their different customers or each time the same customers repeats them. That's how they survive so long in GL and keep their regular customers.

Bro King, I think you hit the nail on the head here with regards to the girl changing for the customer. This is where I find new girls like Sammione lack. One type of service whether for the guy who is so horny that he will blast off the minute he walks in the room or the guy that needs a little "help".

The best ones for me like BB2, Susan and Yoko all can vary their service.

regards

Jang
Old 18-06-2002, 03:34 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Real Gold not afraid of Red Stove Fire

bro jang, as season bonker thats why we know who are the good gals. However some times I like to try the new gals for some freshness as well as unexpected action.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

Bro King, I think you hit the nail on the head here with regards to the girl changing for the customer. This is where I find new girls like Sammione lack. One type of service whether for the guy who is so horny that he will blast off the minute he walks in the room or the guy that needs a little "help".

The best ones for me like BB2, Susan and Yoko all can vary their service.

regards

Jang

Old 18-06-2002, 04:30 PM
memoch

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Impress - II

Hi All Bros,

First of all, I'm very curious as to how much money you guys make??? I mean spending $$$ on pros surely is breaking your bank. I, unfortunately have never had a pros before, so I don't know what it is like.

The only experience I had were with my gf. But somehow, I think it will probaly be cheaper with pros and getting gfs.

I make 2500/mth and that is not enough... got loans and other stuff to repay. But I guess most of you probaly have side lines to support your GL's wife. Care to share some money tips?

never-cheong-b4
memoch
Old 18-06-2002, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Real Gold not afraid of Red Stove Fire

Quote:
bro jang, as season bonker thats why we know who are the good gals. However some times I like to try the new gals for some freshness as well as unexpected action.

Exactly Bro King. Which is why I am going for August, tits or no tits bwhahahah

Regards

Jang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1