The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

May I know what is entrance 500 for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
Just finished my session at a massage parlor in town in to town. Entrance 500, HJ 500 BJ 1000 and FJ 1500. ladies is very near to the picture shown. Mostly local ppl go. PM for exchange. Thanks
Old 22-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi View Post
May I know what is entrance 500 for?
Massage.....
Old 22-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepeking View Post
Avoid billboard agogo bar, just gana ripped off by the mamasan and the barfined girl was terrible as well. Got extra LD added to the tab with no reason. When i KP they just act blur. Didnt want to get the bouncers involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
The one on level 3 of nana plaza?
Been there a few times, no trouble at all before
Walau eh black shop!

Anyway that's why I don't really like Agogo Bars because some bars really have f*cked up attitude staff or scam you on the bill.

Before heading to an unverified bar just stand by plenty of small notes (THB20-50) and clear bill once after each drink order.
No problemo!

You can only blame yourself when you give these "crooks" the impression that you're a sucker or jai dee man (aka carrot head).
Old 23-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

You can only blame yourself when you give these "crooks" the impression that you're a sucker or jai dee man (aka carrot head).
You are correct, TonyCheong2.

Go in and act, do, be a tourist, be a Mr.Robert Head, do not spend much, sure get ripped off. Better, if u order your drinks by speaking Thai, meaning that u are not new to LOS.

But do not be liked me, sometimes be Cheap Charlie, and got pushed out in a few bars. Bars are there to milk your wallet, so be a bit more generous with your money. Even, if the ladies are dinos, sure can spend a bit on the cute female service personnel or the head mamasan. They will love u a lot when you are there, enjoying the atmosphere in the bar.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You are correct, TonyCheong2.

Go in and act, do, be a tourist, be a Mr.Robert Head, do not spend much, sure get ripped off. Better, if u order your drinks by speaking Thai, meaning that u are not new to LOS.
Sometimes I'm very puzzled why some bros come here and complain about getting ripped off when the impression they gave to service providers that they're "big boss"?
Of course they chop lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
But do not be liked me, sometimes be Cheap Charlie, and got pushed out in a few bars. Bars are there to milk your wallet, so be a bit more generous with your money. Even, if the ladies are dinos, sure can spend a bit on the cute female service personnel or the head mamasan. They will love u a lot when you are there, enjoying the atmosphere in the bar.
I pretend to be cheapo to test girls.
Always give them impression I'm a poor uncle but respect them for who they are and don't ask b*llshit and long winded questions like Thai men or ignorant foreigners.

If those not calculative I'll keep them as regulars or recommend to good friends.
Sadly such girls don't last long in the trade which I'll be happy for them also.
Old 26-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys

Just want your opinion, Mitu or DokiDoki? And they offer unlimited shots?
Old 26-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pepeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzz View Post
Guys

Just want your opinion, Mitu or DokiDoki? And they offer unlimited shots?
you can LINE them for pictures to see which girls more up your alley. Mitu has unlimited not sure about doki.

Mitu is more expensive but the service i got was worth the price IMO.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you can LINE them for pictures to see which girls more up your alley. Mitu has unlimited not sure about doki.

Line is a good idea. Thanks.
Old 28-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Bangkok Sex Trip Review:

The first day in Bangkok I wanted to try the best Nuru massage in town so after much research I decided to visit Mitu Bangkok.

It is certainly not the cheapest but the experience is unforgettable.

Address: 12, 22 Sukhumvit soi33 klongtan-nua Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Golden Tip: Install LINE App and add "Mitubangkok" and ask them who is working today. They will give you all the pics of the girls, no photoshop.

Golden Tip 2: The shop is not along a main road. So there is smaller alley, turn right.

Girl: Tama as she has the biggest natural boobs there. She is short and tanned. Apparently she's one of the better ones.

Damage: 5 Star Rating Girl - B4600 for 80 minutes, UNLIMITED SHOTS

When you first enter just tell them who you booked and you will be ushered to a main waiting area for an energy drink. You wait less than 5 minutes and the girl will be calling you and you follow her.

Remember to ask her to go up first so you can enjoy her butt up the many staircases.

When you enter, she will take everything off for you, maybe talk dirty but shy shy. Then you enter a big bathroom that looks like it can fit a king sized bed.

Their service is good, so you don't have to worry about what to do, just enjoy the shower and incoming ass rimming.

After you steam like crazy the girl will ask you to go out of the bathroom and just wait by the bedside while she prepares the inflatable bed.

Then she'll ask you to lie on your front while she mixes the Nuru mixture. Around 5-6 minutes you'll feel the warm Nuru on your back and the next thing you know her tits are all over your body, just enjoy.

If you are ok with ass rimming then you'll definitely enjoy this.

She'll turn you over, continue doing the slides and she'll suck your cock to prep it. At your own time, you can fuck her.

Then you turn her over, ask her to bring up her leg and you can lick her pussy and ass all you want. Something you should do.

Of course it is slippery so you can fuck her whenever you want because it is unlimited shots anyway.

Once deed is done, she'll pack the Nuru bed and you can continue fucking on the bed if you still have time and energy left. Tip her accordingly.

I will consider RTF after I visit the other Nuru places around the area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will return of a review of $$$$$$ & Addict Massage
Old 28-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bouncing around SEA for a bit while the Corona stuff hopefully blows over a little.

Went to 7 Heaven BJ place around 4 PM. Reminded me of Japan at 1/5th the cost. Super clean. Great line-up it seemed, depending on timing, and from the reviews I felt I could trust photos. Only had 2 girls. One seemed hot, and indeed she was. Her name was Soda. Washed me up, did the deed. Gagged a bit when I came. I tried to warn her! Ha. Her eyes were amazing. Solid skills. Overall, she was smoking hot (to me), but didn't have the greatest attitude. I guess I wouldn't either if I had to work at a place like that. However, based purely on work ethic and demeanor after being choked, I give her a 9/10.

Will definitely return to this place. Anyone to the two-fer?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

can i have the Line for Doki massage please? I am going to BKK this week
Old 28-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BLAVOD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys will be in BKK from 7th Feb to 12th Feb do PM me if you guys are keen to meet up for anything...
Old 29-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, will be in bkk Aladdin for some drinks and a concerts well as some thai companionship !
Old 29-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 15
leedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud ofleedez has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,
My friend and I will be touching don BKK on the 9-12 Feb before flying to Vietnam. Any brother can bring us out to see see look look? Clubbing bars anything’s as long it’s fun lol!! Pm me thanks!!

My Contribution http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=324892

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...902&highlight=
Old 29-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. I'm on a project in Thailand and gonna be there a lot for a couple of months.

Looking at the above information. It seems like a ST session is gonna put you back by 2000THB, approximately S$100

On the other hand FL dome 1 is not that much more expensive. Including accomodation etc etc. They even out.

So what's your thought process here. Why is doing it in BKK still an attractive proposition?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1