The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

Wah so good ah got serve drinks lol
I admit okt is friendly but I nv get such added service
Even tho the number of times I go he couldn't even remember me
Old 01-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah so good ah got serve drinks lol
I admit okt is friendly but I nv get such added service
Even tho the number of times I go he couldn't even remember me
Brother GN007SG, trust me if you are the regular of this house, he will know which wl you want automatically if you always pick the same wl. If you willing to sit down to chit chat with him often, he will treat you as friends and serve you drink. This is the kind of bonding he has with his customers. Also, if you don’t know which wl to choose from, you can ask him to recommend you by giving him what is your expectation or service you want from the girl. He will try to find a girl that will satisfy your needs or wants.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ya, he will serve drinks to house regulars.
another house which does that is 2041 .. if your regular ger is working n u nid to wait... okt will ask want tea or plain water. but for 2041 here.. reg usu means double sexxion twice a week.
gn all over the place hunting for boobs.. even overseas, not regular here enuf la.

Last edited by bonkning; 01-01-2020 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ya, he will serve drinks to house regulars.
another house which does that is 2041 .. if your regular ger is working n u nid to wait... okt will ask want tea or plain water. but for 2041 here.. reg usu means double sexxion twice a week.
gn all over the place hunting for boobs.. even overseas, not regular here enuf la.
Coz cannot find my class A here so not regular enuff lol
That wl that I find the most times here is probably the ex 18 haha
Old 20-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Hello all bro here, I heard that G18 will be going back this month after Chinese New Year. I also heard that another 3 wl will be going back with her as well. Not sure if this information is true a not. Any brother here care to verify the information over here. I am surprise that these wl only work for less than 6 months and decided to leave. Not sure if they got caught std or what other reasons that cause them to leave. Hope all the regular here care to share the reasons for their leaving. Now I a bit scare as I have been visiting G18 regularly in the last one month. I considered G18 is one of the chio bu in this house and no other wl can beat her in term of look.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

4 gers bkk... where your news from? zhun bo..
Old 20-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hello all bro here, I heard that G18 will be going back this month after Chinese New Year. I also heard that another 3 wl will be going back with her as well. Not sure if this information is true a not. Any brother here care to verify the information over here. I am surprise that these wl only work for less than 6 months and decided to leave. Not sure if they got caught std or what other reasons that cause them to leave. Hope all the regular here care to share the reasons for their leaving. Now I a bit scare as I have been visiting G18 regularly in the last one month. I considered G18 is one of the chio bu in this house and no other wl can beat her in term of look.
that time that skinny G20 also what....ex G1 with that natural fake boobs also what...not to mention exG88 that big boob also all very short stint
Old 20-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
4 gers bkk... where your news from? zhun bo..
I cannot 100% guarantee. I hear from my friends. Not sure how true is it. So only after Chinese New Year then we will know the answer. If any regular here have the correct information please share which wl will be going back this month. Thanks to all brother here for sharing the information.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
I cannot 100% guarantee. I hear from my friends. Not sure how true is it. So only after Chinese New Year then we will know the answer. If any regular here have the correct information please share which wl will be going back this month.
ahh.. ur friends..
anyway dats not the point i trying to make. u dun get it. Fish did.

gers bkk for a host of reasons .. usually mostly are not std related bro.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
ahh.. ur friends..
anyway dats not the point i trying to make. u dun get it. Fish did.

gers bkk for a host of reasons .. usually mostly are not std related bro.
Ok. I see.
Old 21-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: L6h70

I like G15 there.
Old 22-01-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Yea a few gals I know here bkk only after a s short stint but for various difderent reason

Since teddy is a regular in the house u should have just ask the okt no?
Old 22-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Yea a few gals I know here bkk only after a s short stint but for various difderent reason

Since teddy is a regular in the house u should have just ask the okt no?
To be honest, I go down to L6H70 every 2 week once only. I am not really a regular of this house. The OKT know me but I seldom sit down and really talk with him. The good thing is that the OKT is friendly and service me drink before I pick his girl. Hope those who is a regular of this house can verify if the information is correct that 3-4 wl will be going back by the end of this month or early February. Thanks you
Old 23-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

verify ordy laew then... may i kno for wat purpose na klup ? ?
Old 24-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
verify ordy laew then... may i kno for wat purpose na klup ? ?
Actually I am just curious apart for G18 going back and which wl also going back. At least if we know when they go back, we can go and book them during their last day of work. I think of going to look for G18 when it is her last day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1