The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
bro, despite her low profile, already she has the longest queue in PT. At this pt in time, i guess she is contented as it is.
even her work schedule is not regular.
I have gathered information that Sugar/Imelda prefers not to hold a work permit and that is why she has to go on 1 month leave every 2 months that she work, instead of the normal 6 months, where WLs hold a work permit.

And in those 2 months, she only works for around 20 days at least.

Hope this helps. FYI only.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-04-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
glbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wonder is sugar had start work ?
Old 29-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 15
Nirada81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNirada81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50
Old 31-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, cant find sugar's room location...only found Super's room. Can bros guide me? Btw is sugar malay or chn?
Old 31-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H07R03 (2Fl) - Princess Sugar

Dear friend, i also have no preasure of seeing this princess. Although i proclaimed sugar 1of PT princess. Based on FRs and threads, she is popular and value added service.

Tell u what, next time u go there, walk up the staircase u might see an aunty sitting on a rest chair. There is a TV set sometime is an uncle, no problem check with them. If no1, ask the WLs, several times Kathy R06 is reading novels.

If i not mistaken, Sugar's room is the other end. Walked up the staircase right is kathy. Left side is Sugar, weekend normally there r customers hanging around the 2nd floor.
Old 31-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2Fl) - Princess Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear friend, i also have no preasure of seeing this princess. Although i proclaimed sugar 1of PT princess. Based on FRs and threads, she is popular and value added service.

Tell u what, next time u go there, walk up the staircase u might see an aunty sitting on a rest chair. There is a TV set sometime is an uncle, no problem check with them. If no1, ask the WLs, several times Kathy R06 is reading novels.

If i not mistaken, Sugar's room is the other end. Walked up the staircase right is kathy. Left side is Sugar, weekend normally there r customers hanging around the 2nd floor.
Agree Bro jacky43, based on FRs and threads, yes, she is popular. But based on my first experience with her, I don't understand what is all the hype about? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anybody especially her supporters.

Just for comparison based on first sessions or experience, example, Violet vs. Sugar, Violet's service is a sure winner! By a fucking mile, okay?! RTF?! It's Violet any time of the week plus Saturdays and on Sundays! It's a no brainer!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 31-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Princess Sugar

We awared in WLs line of biz, beauty come first b4 skills services etc, eg Laix2. Interm of looks, Laix2 is plain jane even compare to Sally, H22 pretty Ah Mei look.

However, after few sessions i kind of thinking, $50 that brought out the smile on WLs faces. Being thinking over the weekend, many MILFs WLs at PT charging $30.

Seems i a sucker for MILFs, is time i hunt for them forget the 4queens 6princess. Name a few RTF, Sophie Laura Mei Ling & Amy H24, 2WLs in H17. Oh! Mei Bao her low sweet, ''$30 u want to try?''

Many WLs at PT fr across the causeway, JB ppls r materialistic $minded. We shop at JB we know, so WLs look at $. Few times, few of them kept on feeling mine notes. Could b suspect is R$, probably some customers pull a fast1.

Next trip next week.

Last edited by jacky43; 31-05-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: b4 call it a day
Old 31-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is Sugar brown sugar(minah) or white sugar(chinese)?
Old 31-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Just for comparison based on first sessions or experience, example, Violet vs. Sugar, Violet's service is a sure winner! By a fucking mile, okay?! RTF?! It's Violet any time of the week plus Saturdays and on Sundays! It's a no brainer!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Tried both of them, violet's fucking services is better, but purely transactional, not much gfe but just good services; and sugar like back to home feeling, gfe much better but services part some part maybe not as good as violet - just my 0.001 cents of opinion

Both very good. cheers!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgun View Post
Tried both of them, violet's fucking services is better, but purely transactional, not much gfe but just good services; and sugar like back to home feeling, gfe much better but services part some part maybe not as good as violet - just my 0.001 cents of opinion

Both very good. cheers!
Thanks for feedback Bro, but sorry because it is the other way around for me. On top of Violet's fantastic service, I rate my GFE with her 9/10. Even on my first experience, I already felt GFE with Violet. Sugar for me is witty and smart, well, maybe too smart. I didn't feel anything, sorry. I rate my GFE with Sugar 1/10. Though it is agreed that, "services part some part maybe not as good as Violet" - IMHO - 0.000001 cents of opinion.

Cheers.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tomtom8234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

The Sugar look Good, pls sned me the pm?

Old 01-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
ketui44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Went there today around 2pm but her room light was off... No luck for me
Old 01-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
queenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for feedback Bro, but sorry because it is the other way around for me. On top of Violet's fantastic service, I rate my GFE with her 9/10. Even on my first experience, I already felt GFE with Violet. Sugar for me is witty and smart, well, maybe too smart. I didn't feel anything, sorry. I rate my GFE with Sugar 1/10. Though it is agreed that, "services part some part maybe not as good as Violet" - IMHO - 0.000001 cents of opinion.

Cheers.
Violet's services is top 3 in PT, really solid, especially BBBJ and AR. Her body is also very solid, one of best in PT. really pity her in this line
Old 02-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenman View Post
Violet's services is top 3 in PT, really solid, especially BBBJ and AR. Her body is also very solid, one of best in PT. really pity her in this line
Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).

This kind of line of work is not by choice but more of necessity. WLs are humans also like us. They need money to survive, in order to achieve that, they have to work, but unfortunately, not in offices or factories like us or others do. They (WLs) provide "special services".

Also, this kind of trade or work, the WLs find it as easy money. Earning big bucks and at the same time getting laid! Some maybe enjoying it, but some also maybe disgusted by it, I mean, being fucked by 20 different men each and everyday! But as what a Bro said earlier, they maybe selling their body but not their dignity. So, for me, I show them the respect that they truly deserve.

BTW Bro queensman, I ups you my 1 humble point, elevating you to power 1.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
cannibal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agreed with what Fornicator has wrote. I respect them as it takes lots of guts to work in this line. I am sure that if given a second chance or turn back the clock, the WL would not choose this kind of work. Like Fornicator said they have no choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1